Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [PENG] Penguincoin - Vote for Cryptsy! - page 48. (Read 206085 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Penguins can swim, walk on land, fly and fly to the moon! The only thing on the moon is DOGE at the moment so we will be greeted a bit more nicely than that picture!
Activity: 75
This is what Crypsy is going to do to this coin.

Activity: 112
Our Penguincoin pool has been very popular ever since we launched it. Miners definitely like to mine the coin! If you'd like to join, we are here: https://peng.hash.so/
Miners do indeed like to mine this coin.  That is why all buy orders at 5s have disappeared and 4s is going fast.  Been watching PENG for days;
PENG must bottom out at 1-2s before it can hope to rise again.

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Our Penguincoin pool has been very popular ever since we launched it. Miners definitely like to mine the coin! If you'd like to join, we are here: https://peng.hash.so/
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
This thread is very valuable PR, we need to keep it alive so people could see that there is a big amount of fans.
Activity: 8
How about this idea ; Everybody involved in penguin gives a % ( 2~3) to penguin.org. Also the transaction fees go to penguin org. With this money penguin org actually buys some south american real estate, where the King pinguin lives. And this will be the pinguin reserve. Also, the value of the coin will be that you have to have penguincoin if you want to visit. The total ownership of the land will be the the total number of coins. So the coins will also be 'stakes' in the land . The penguin.org will not have ownership. Everybody who owns penguin coin will be owners.... Penguins happy, humans happy. Make it so.

edit : I don't have to tell you that the coin would get an insane amount of press then, and probably backed buy greenpeace as well..And last but not least : It will be the FIRST coin to actually be worth something  ! The first ! Do you see it ? Man those pengiuns will have  a good life !
I think think that this would be an awesome thing to do to get some publicity. We should really consider doing this.
Activity: 169
I wish you the best of luck, but I'm in PENGUINCOIN for the long haul, I believe there are numerous miners with bigger holdings than the DEVs and that's why the coin will be great.

My PENG holding is also growing nicely.

I never want to hear you again on the Penguincoin forum jesor now you have nothing to do with peng

LONG LIVE PENGUINCOIN
Bids are quite high I wonder how long will it take to go up.
Activity: 168
Penguincoin has been added to Coinmarketcap - Currently number #102 on the list: http://coinmarketcap.com/all.html

Very Good News
Activity: 169
I want to be a big fat PENG so I'm trying to buy all what I can at this price, it's great opportunity for everyone as we could leave the 5 satoshi price and head to 15 satoshi and not return. Building my stake nicely so please week hands sell more cheap to me.
Activity: 14
How about this idea ; Everybody involved in penguin gives a % ( 2~3) to penguin.org. Also the transaction fees go to penguin org. With this money penguin org actually buys some south american real estate, where the King pinguin lives. And this will be the pinguin reserve. Also, the value of the coin will be that you have to have penguincoin if you want to visit. The total ownership of the land will be the the total number of coins. So the coins will also be 'stakes' in the land . The penguin.org will not have ownership. Everybody who owns penguin coin will be owners.... Penguins happy, humans happy. Make it so.

edit : I don't have to tell you that the coin would get an insane amount of press then, and probably backed buy greenpeace as well..And last but not least : It will be the FIRST coin to actually be worth something  ! The first ! Do you see it ? Man those pengiuns will have  a good life !
Activity: 98
Penguincoin has been added to Coinmarketcap - Currently number #102 on the list: http://coinmarketcap.com/all.html
Activity: 83
Looks like the price of Peng sky rocketed down wards. Yesterday all my peng was worth 5.5 LTC, today its worth 3.2 LTC....

Sad

I was holding my PENG hoping it would be worth more today
Activity: 196
yeh the beginning of a very long journey for PENG and i will hold my PENG as long as i can, i think we need some community promotion ideas now?

What do we think for some pr work, raise and make a donation to Penguin charity?

The more we can spread Penguincoin the better it will be

I'm down to throw some PENG to a charity! #SaveThePENG
Activity: 126
http://www.multi-pool.eu
peng.multi-pool.eu

First pool of penguincoin with over 3650 blocks found!

FAST, STABLE, DDOS PROTECTION

ONLY POOL WITH 40 CONFIRMATIONS NEEDED FOR REWARDS!!!!

Don't wait to have your coin, come to us!

peng.multi-pool.eu
Activity: 47
Penguincoin will be add to http://altdice.net/ soon
Activity: 84
It would be pretty groovy if a dev/admin/all of you, joined #penguincoin on freenode.  Kinda dead in there.  Make it a community.
I'm glad that weak minded miners are selling their coins, for every pump we firstly need dump so 'whales' could buy enough coins Wink
Activity: 167
yeh the beginning of a very long journey for PENG and i will hold my PENG as long as i can, i think we need some community promotion ideas now?

What do we think for some pr work, raise and make a donation to Penguin charity?

The more we can spread Penguincoin the better it will be
Activity: 84
Block Explorer is up at CryptoCoinMania

I'll lose the port eventually Wink

pHyfSXsNLrWEZa3CrwkqABVshqVzLL7Uxs

Damn Sad Now I have to contact my host again that they have to whitelist your IP for my overview to be able to fetch the data. Ah well, still a great effort and help to the coin.

Changing Firewall configuration a bit.  Let me know if it gets weird...
Pages:
Jump to: