Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [PENG] Penguincoin - Vote for Cryptsy! - page 61. (Read 206085 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
at the price PENG is we could see a massive pump with everyone buying up all the PENG available, i hope all miners hold onto there PENG to see where the price and buying takes us  Grin
I hope some hold as well otherwise tens of millions of coins are gonna get dumped hard

Just to put things in perspective, mooncoin has 384400000000 coins.
Penguincoin has 92000000000 . Thats a different of 292400000000.
That's alot more coins . Penguincoin is less then 1/4 of moon.
Moon hit 30 I think on cryptsy now at 10,so we have alot to go gents.
If you bought anything under 5 you will do very well.Im thinking at least 50 satoshi easy Smiley
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
yes someone buy all the peng available now and everyone hold! surely PENG will go straight to the most profitable coin http://cointweak.com/calculator/index/scrypt
Activity: 27
Peng goes up! Cheesy
at the price PENG is we could see a massive pump with everyone buying up all the PENG available, i hope all miners hold onto there PENG to see where the price and buying takes us  Grin
I hope some hold as well otherwise tens of millions of coins are gonna get dumped hard
Edit: net hash back above 100mhash. Diff still around 3. Now we mine and wait
at the price PENG is we could see a massive pump with everyone buying up all the PENG available, i hope all miners hold onto there PENG to see where the price and buying takes us  Grin
Get ready for some CoinMarket.io action!

Finally! you've come to your senses and you have made the right decision, when will PENG/BTC be added? I have bitcoins ready to splash!

Where did you get the news its going  on coinmarket.io?

Read the quote very carefully, pay extra attention to the author of the quote....

Oh sorry lol just woke up.

Awesome coinmarket can't wait .
Thank you!
Activity: 126
Merit: 100

Finally! you've come to your senses and you have made the right decision, when will PENG/BTC be added? I have bitcoins ready to splash!

Read the quote very carefully, pay extra attention to the author of the quote....

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

i may be wrong but im sure PENG got to 15 satoshi when added to Mintpal and that was at the very start so with alot more coins now in circulation and at the lowest price a coin can be i would defiantly expect a massive surge in value and mining activity, there will be dedicated miners wishing to cash in some of their PENG maybe not all but i think it will be interesting to see, i wont be selling any PENG because i believe the potential is here to go very high.

WE LOVE PENG
TO THE MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON

YES, the price will only get higher, it cant go no lower lol
Activity: 84
Are you sure that the price will go up lets say around 10 satoshi?
If somebody were sure so he would have take a debt and buy all these cheap orders from 2-10 satoshi
it's all about speculations, nobody can surely predict
Activity: 28
Are you sure that the price will go up lets say around 10 satoshi?
Activity: 199
Merit: 100

Yes this is good news, I can't wait to start trading on coinmarket.io
The price of PENG is so low so the only way it can go is up, let's see what happens when it's added

Yes!! Finally, thanks alot Coinmarket.io!! Looking forward for it being added! LETS GO PENG!

Wow.. when ? Cheesy
Activity: 116
penguin needs a x10 pump.. 1 satoshi is ridiculous

its not the price that gonna kill this its the lack of trades. mint and panda are sucking up all the btc and seem like all other coin trades are less per day on mintpal. and since thats really the only exchange thats doing any volume ~3btc per day its really where we should focus for now.

i dont know if getting this coin on cryptsy at this point will improve price. this is a volume coin and i doubt very much that it would go over 5e-8 btc. with 98billion coins and a find rate in the millions per day there is no shortage of coins.

think of it like selling lamborghinis vs a grocery store. the cars are rare vs a can of soup so you can sell a can of soup at a markup of like 5% and still make a profit because you selling million of them a year. but you may only sell a hundred labos so you have to have a larger markup to keep it profitable.

now in the long term this coin is more attractive because of the amount. which means if you make purchase with them you can pay without decimals which is easier to understand value.

we need to get some new blood into this market anyone got any ideas?

[edit]

i'm thinking some popular blogs or a review from a reputable btc chat or something like that would help get the word out. maybe a few youtube videos with info about it.
Activity: 2
Who needs PENG? PM me.
Surely PENG has to be added to either CoinMarket.io or CoinedUp. There is so much support given towards both exchanges but they still haven't added.

Penguincoin is going to explode so keep mining PENG everyone, this is going to be better than doge I like penguins more

+1 - CoinedUp has had a great amount of support from the PENG Community, so if pete the mod can add this coin than that would be sweet.. For coinmarket.io well thats a different story, he ignores peoples questions regarding whats happening and why he isnt adding penguincoin, he dont even watch his voting thread.
Pages:
Jump to: