Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [PENG] Penguincoin - Vote for Cryptsy! - page 71. (Read 206085 times)

Activity: 116
Merit: 10
too bad all my coins are stuck in mtgox right now or i would buy as many peng as i could
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
too bad the market price has dropped so low. some people just want to give the coin away for free

long time ago there was a coin called mooncoin, that was dumped to death right after the launch, we know what happens then...

i love dead coins, they can be mined so easily, and one of them can be revived and give you a huge profit
too bad the market price has dropped so low. some people just want to give the coin away for free
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
This is a lovely coin and will attract many animal lovers. I would love to see it added on all exchanges peng/btc etc. I will go now and vote on all the exchanges. I just downloaded the client as well. Smiley

@ Var my wallet is downloaded and syncing 1142 blocks remaining it says.. Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1130
Merit: 1000
No good deed goes unpunished
hmm wallet won't sync at all .. no connections.

Anyone know a trick?
Activity: 98
Activity: 15
Merit: 0

I'm very surprised this coin hasnt been added yet, surely the operator must add it soon! COME ON PENG! TOO THE MOOOON
Activity: 98
Activity: 151
Merit: 100
Need to add new trading platform
Activity: 151
mintpal.com/   This website how can withdraw the normal?
opps lol
Activity: 158
some one or people came and bought everything up to .00000050 just before it went down i wonder if that had to do with the bug?

I noticed the same thing. What happened is that someone probably meant to buy at 5 satoshi but forgot a 0 when he put in the rate for his order. He meant to buy at 0.00000005 satoshi but typed 0.0000005 satoshi.
As you can see all the buys up to 50 sat happened in 2 seconds, so it was a single trade.
Activity: 167
Buy Buy Buy, i think PENG could have massive trade volume soon, i can sense an explosion in price aswell? Watchin closely and mining PENG hard.
looks like they put up a trading fee now. i thought they said trades were free till the middle of february

Angry
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1190
test withdraw BTC
The order has been scheduled for cancellation, provided it has not been matched with another order before processing.
they are back up now i just posted a trade
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
legendary
Activity: 1884
Merit: 1005
Anyone wanna buy 160k PENG? Smiley pm me
Pages:
Jump to: