Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [PENG] Penguincoin - Vote for Cryptsy! - page 66. (Read 206085 times)

r05
Activity: 193
Merit: 100
test cryptocoin please ignore
Will the price of PENG ever rise?

of course! our aim is to get it to an exchange.. but 15pages of support is obviously not enough for it too be added, its annoying and it needs to be added to coinmarket.io
Unfortunately, exchanges are greedy bastards and have to have 'incentive' in the form of a bribe to add any coins.. Or at least it seems that way these days..
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
Difficulty is rising a bit, that alone should make the price higher eventually, bigger pump might come from getting added to some of the mediumsized exchanges(like coinmarket.io), but first pump it's usually followed by major dump with these new coins. Hold and have patience is a sound plan for now Smiley
Activity: 98
Merit: 10

of course! our aim is to get it to an exchange.. but 15pages of support is obviously not enough for it too be added, its annoying and it needs to be added to coinmarket.io
Activity: 616
Merit: 526
This is why you should pre-mine and pay the exchanges. Sad.. but true.

Just have to make sure that whatever you pay them, it's not enough to totally kill the coins price if/when those coins get all dumped into the market in the first 10 minutes. For example look at what happened to the price of Rapidcoin once they gave away 40k coins to have it listed. From all indications... All, (or a huge part) of those coins were insta-dumped immediately after it went live on the market, which helped drive the price down to the point that miners currently are barely paying their electric with the proceeds. Unless it comes up about 10x or so from where it is, the miners have no reason to mine it, and I think it's possible that RPD might be all done... (Yes I'm aware everything dropped with BTC, but the drop on RPD was much, much farther than everything else. Most are recovering a bit, while RPD does not seem to be).  

Activity: 210
Crypto News & Tutorials - Coinramble.com
■ Penguincoin Giveaway CLICK HERE

Nice copy paste of my font style you did there on the OP about giveaway.
Get original, suckers.

You consider this font original? Get real...

■ Penguincoin Giveaway CLICK HERE

Nice copy paste of my font style you did there on the OP about giveaway.
Get original, suckers.

Haha, how is a font yours, chill out.

On topic - why hasnt the operator of coinmarket.io added PENG.

Never said the font is mine. But it takes a lot of time to come up with a new design and type style art on forums like these. Try to see what Im saying, dont get blinded by your investments in this coin.

Learn to respect art, dont be a dick.

Do original, it feels good.
i8
Activity: 224
so I somehow bought a bunch pengs last night...why do I have peng? should I keep it?
Activity: 126
Check my sign for more MHs
People shouldnt be beging for coinmarket they do manipulate the prices just wait give it time soon or later they have to pick us up if they dont cryptsy will but theres no need to beg or pay...
Activity: 175
hopefully it gets on coinmarket soon Smiley
I think everybody should just chill a bit, screaming for coinmarket operators is not going to get this coin anywhere any faster. Be polite, be (or atleast try to be) professional and [PENG] will have much brighter future.

+1,  just chillax like a peng.

dont you guys find it annoying that the operator adds two coins which have no votes on his poll thread yet PENG has 14pages.. im sorry for being abit mad and i apologize to the PENG developer.. but this gets under my skin.. so many people want to trade PENG including myself, yet it just gets pushed back.

chill out dude, im sure coinmarket.io is doing it as we speak! Long Live PENG

Lol, i hope he is..
Activity: 167
I think everybody should just chill a bit, screaming for coinmarket operators is not going to get this coin anywhere any faster. Be polite, be (or atleast try to be) professional and [PENG] will have much brighter future.

dont you guys find it annoying that the operator adds two coins which have no votes on his poll thread yet PENG has 14pages.. im sorry for being abit mad and i apologize to the PENG developer.. but this gets under my skin.. so many people want to trade PENG including myself, yet it just gets pushed back.

chill out dude, im sure coinmarket.io is doing it as we speak! Long Live PENG

Activity: 87

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

I'm willing to contribute to help get PENG on an exchange by all means.. but this shouldnt happen since everyone has been voting for it too be added.. THATS THE WHOLE POINT OF A POLL THREAD.
Activity: 167
coinmarket.io are considering adding PENG right now so thats great news if it can get added, very low difficulty mining loads of pengs but this could all change so get them while we can!
Your statement is true. There is a 50% chance of being listed tomorrow.

It'd still not added yet I hope it is very soon. PENG will have lift off when it is.

When isit getting added? I cant wait no more!!! PLEASE coinmarket.io add PENG/BTC, why are you making us wait so long we want to trade nowwwwww.
Activity: 111
Animusgs Pool is up and running Cheesy

Link- http://pools.animusgs.co.in/peng

Join IRC @ https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.freenode.net/AGSpool/

Join now! Join now!
Activity: 126
Please have paintence, CoinMarket.io will add PENGUINCOIN very soon so were all waiting. But please keep up the support as we are not added yet.
I think, Penguin needs to gain its wings before it gets added to any other exchanges, coinmarket.io would be really great though, let's hope they add [PENG] as soon as possible Smiley
vote and help PENG: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/pre-poll-trading-pair-suggestions-for-coinmarketio-422726

Even though it should already be added by now, scroll back too 14pages of votes requesting for PENG/BTC.. Yet the operator added two unknown coins that never had a vote in his poll.. do you know why? because they paid him.. its not fair.. the people want PENG thats all that should matter. LISTEN TO THE PEOPLE.
Pages:
Jump to: