Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [PENG] Penguincoin - Vote for Cryptsy! - page 86. (Read 206085 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
I finally got some payouts from eu pool and they also lowered the min auto pay to 1000...thanks. Part of the problem is it takes a long time to get confirmed coins after you start mining.

It seems like the altcoin world is scammier and scammier all the time so it helps to be cautious in the beginning.

I mined like 4 days of earthcoin when it first launched and got ripped off by a fake pool so I want to see auto pay work asap.
Hard to tell how much my eac would have been worth. I was out of town and left the miner running at 700kh so don't even know what I had.

You have lost about 0.15 BTC on EAC that day (those are current prices, 4 times more when it peaked). I lost coins because of that pool too, and am sure about the amount (this is a min. estimate). It was not a fake pool but Hackshard pool, operated by Devianttwo. It failed because of hardware issues. It failed during the early days of USDe too. I think they had similar issues with other coins, but cannot be sure about that since I didn't pay much attention after EAC failure.

edit: we lost EAC because we didn't set auto payout and when it failed coins were lost.
http://www.multi-pool.eu
I finally got some payouts from eu pool and they also lowered the min auto pay to 1000...thanks. Part of the problem is it takes a long time to get confirmed coins after you start mining.

It seems like the altcoin world is scammier and scammier all the time so it helps to be cautious in the beginning.

I mined like 4 days of earthcoin when it first launched and got ripped off by a fake pool so I want to see auto pay work asap.
Hard to tell how much my eac would have been worth. I was out of town and left the miner running at 700kh so don't even know what I had.

Unfortunately, as written on start the problem of late payment does not depend on us.
I understand your worry, I'd put 10k in payments to avoid too many initial transactions, when blocks was find every 10 seconds.
Now network is more stable  amd I've lowered to 1000 and tomorrow I will deliver them to 100.
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1002
cryptohashery DOWN?

Yes, we are. Sad

Guess someone decided it would be fun to DDoS the site.  Trying to get things back on line.
your  not the only one that got hit, but, thankfully where still up

Lesson learned I guess.  Our service provider seems to take this very seriously, so getting things up and running again is proving to be a challenge.    We will notify everyone once we are up and running again.

1. never have a pool without DDOS protection
2. monitor your site, not find out 2 hours later.

This pool is dead now forget it. Everyone will have removed their miners from there now.
and monitor the thread, you forgot that one
Activity: 908
Merit: 503
I recommend https://peng.hash.so/ for a pool to use. Solid and honest.

true, this is the only pool owner I trust, this pool dropped like twice for a few seconds in a whole week, you can mine alot of stuff there and switch simply between coins in browser. try it out
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
cryptohashery DOWN?

Yes, we are. Sad

Guess someone decided it would be fun to DDoS the site.  Trying to get things back on line.

Lesson learned I guess.  Our service provider seems to take this very seriously, so getting things up and running again is proving to be a challenge.    We will notify everyone once we are up and running again.

1. never have a pool without DDOS protection
2. monitor your site, not find out 2 hours later.

This pool is dead now forget it. Everyone will have removed their miners from there now.
legendary

Use your favourite miner:
-o stratum+tcp://peng.lotterymining.com:7777 -u login.Worker -p password

WE ARE LIVE!!

we monitor the forum, mine blocks... come in, and have some coffee :-)
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
0x0a.nl operator
Looking for a pool to hang out while waiting till cryptohashery is back up? Don't feel like registering again? Try P2Pool!

Code:
minerd -a scrypt -o stratum+tcp://penguincoin.p2p.0x0a.nl:49544 -u YOURPENGUINADDRESSHERE

There's 0.9% fee, but that's it. No registration, no payout fees or transaction fees - instead all goes straight to your wallet when we find a block! Stats are at http://penguincoin.p2p.0x0a.nl:49544.

To cryptohashery/mattle74: sorry to hear of the troubles  Undecided I hope this takes a little of the load off (it's important to be optimistic, right!) and that you have a speedy recovery, best of luck!
legendary
cryptohashery DOWN?

Yes, we are. Sad

a big ass server, and a big pipe does help
Activity: 154
I got my first payment from multi-pool.eu.

Cheesy multi-pool.eu is cool! Cheesy
Activity: 163
cryptohashery DOWN?

Yes, we are. Sad

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

legendary
cryptohashery DOWN?

Yes, we are. Sad

Activity: 163
cryptohashery DOWN?

Yes, we are. Sad

http://www.multi-pool.eu
http://peng.multi-pool.eu/ - is down, right? Mining seems to work, but website is down. Any pool operator in here that can verify?

It seems like payouts doesnät work either, I had hundred of thousands PENG but have received only around  50 000 coins so far, been mining since release.

I am afraid this pool is very much not working...

hm.. mining on the same pool. have no problems

And you are getting coins to your wallet?

And can you login to their website?

I can't, not from any computer (tried from different networks and computers, same result)...

:-(

If you can't open web server problably  is a your dns issue
Try to put this address to your file host

89.22.96.206 peng.multi-pool.eu

Activity: 266
http://peng.multi-pool.eu/ - is down, right? Mining seems to work, but website is down. Any pool operator in here that can verify?

It seems like payouts doesnät work either, I had hundred of thousands PENG but have received only around  50 000 coins so far, been mining since release.

I am afraid this pool is very much not working...

hm.. mining on the same pool. have no problems

And you are getting coins to your wallet?

And can you login to their website?

I can't, not from any computer (tried from different networks and computers, same result)...

:-(
legendary
Crypto hashery out , why pools are less and less serious ?
Bye my coins.
some of us are serious...
Activity: 140
Crypto hashery out , why pools are less and less serious ?
Bye my coins.
Activity: 252
http://pools.animusgs.co.in/peng/index.php
Anyone get payouts from this pool yet? I don't even have anything in unconfirmed.
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
Shame on you Hashery pool , not paying then go offline

Yep will avoid their crap pools from now on. Probably some kid running that from his bedroom. Sad no big pool players picked this coin up. Was not to bad. For now i'm heading back to mining CASH ...

Come mine Penguincoin with us:

https://peng.hash.so/

* 1% default donation, can be removed but please don't Smiley
* Super fast servers
* vardiff
* Default MPOS layout, the one you know well (efficient!), Internals have been optimized to make it faster!
* stratum on port 80 and 443, which helps if you are behind a firewall
* One click coin switcher, mine all of our (21) coins with ease!
* PPLNS
* Very nice admins, come say hi in IRC #hash.so @ freenode
Pages:
Jump to: