Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [PENG] Penguincoin - Vote for Cryptsy! - page 82. (Read 206085 times)

legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
I ❤ www.LuckyB.it!
Cryptohashery is such a scam pool! Not only with PENG coin but with Billion as well. Never do an account there.

Sigh.  We are not a scam, we are just under going some growing pains.  We appreciate you bearing with us.  We should have everything resolved now.  Sorry for the inconvenience.

your site is up and i can't login now what the hell ? i had many coins on your pool ! give my coins dude !! such a crap pool will never use your pool in my life again ! Angry

Can you please give me more information as to what "I can't log in now" means?

your site was down for few hours and i stopped mining on your pool and now when your site back i try to LOGIN but it's says token expired i have try many many times but same error !! and again your site is not working.
r05
Activity: 193
Merit: 100
test cryptocoin please ignore
Front end of cryptohashery shows a blank page. Is the site up?
I think the webserver is trying to load balance.
Activity: 55
Merit: 0
I just did a paw word reset then a manual payment request.  No problems.
Activity: 616
Merit: 526
Activity: 14
Cryptohashery is such a scam pool! Not only with PENG coin but with Billion as well. Never do an account there.

Sigh.  We are not a scam, we are just under going some growing pains.  We appreciate you bearing with us.  We should have everything resolved now.  Sorry for the inconvenience.

your site is up and i can't login now what the hell ? i had many coins on your pool ! give my coins dude !! such a crap pool will never use your pool in my life again ! Angry

Can you please give me more information as to what "I can't log in now" means?
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
I ❤ www.LuckyB.it!

Activity: 224

I know you may be pretty busy but could you resolve my issue? PMed you, emailed and got response from you yesterday, that you would take care of it.

I still get this: "E-mail confirmations are required for editing your details, changing your password, and withdrawals"

My account name is the same as at the forum.
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
0x0a.nl operator
Well, on the site my Pengiun adress isnt even listed in the payout tab (no incoming payouts yet)

Your address should show up when a share of the second kind is accepted properly. The share/hashrate calculator at the top of http://penguincoin.p2p.0x0a.nl:49544 shows you should get a share about every minute with just 20 kH/s (although that's dynamic and may have been different when you posted), so even with a DOA rate of 10% you should have had a share if you mined for a little while. Does your address show up on http://penguincoin.p2p.0x0a.nl:49544/static/graphs.html?Day ? It should show there whether you have a share or not, so if it doesn't, there definitely is a problem. Please let me know your address so I can look into it further Smiley

P.S. Also, send me a PM or email to get a response faster; I do monitor threads, but it takes a long time to come around again (I should automate that..)
Activity: 163
The pool is back up.  We hope you will join us again.  If not, you can at least withdraw your coins.

We sincerely apologize for the problems over the past 12 hours.  Hopefully we can earn your trust again.
Activity: 55
Sigh.  We are not a scam, we are just under going some growing pains.  We appreciate you bearing with us.  We should have everything resolved now.  Sorry for the inconvenience.

I'm still getting page cannot be displayed.

--edit.  I'm in now
Activity: 25
Cannot Sync my wallet with these nodes.
Code:
addnode=151.228.221.61
addnode=192.3.172.82
addnode=188.175.170.117
addnode=71.77.234.114
addnode=192.3.172.82
addnode=94.21.133.87
addnode=77.172.93.38
addnode=113.162.170.66
addnode=87.219.18.76
addnode=94.34.207.226
addnode=37.14.213.0
addnode=201.167.116.174

My wallet worked fine after release yesterday. But now it wont sync at all.

Activity: 163

r05
is hashery ever gonna come back online?
Their wallet has crashed, but the web frontend is back up now.
Activity: 146
is hashery ever gonna come back online?
r05
http://peng.plingeling.se

Fast EU-Server 0.5% fee

PENG: pScDf4n52vGVmgfiBpSgndkWphMdbcFQkv
Stop spamming this thread. You've posted the same thing twice on one page for goodness sakes..
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1002

Use your favourite miner:
-o stratum+tcp://peng.lotterymining.com:7777 -u login.Worker -p password

WE ARE LIVE!!

we monitor the forum, mine blocks... come in, and have some coffee :-)
Activity: 219
If I mine on http://penguincoin.p2p.0x0a.nl:49544/static/index.html with

minerd.exe -a scrypt --url stratum+tcp://penguincoin.p2p.0x0a.nl:49544 -u pFWYRYDkrfWRDi8N9ocU3v5Z8fc66t1mzQ -p x

I get like every second a share. I'm using the right miner, but I dont know whats wrong there

That doesn't sound wrong at all! P2Pool likes your miner to acknowledge its existence right about every second. There are three difficulty 'levels' at play; the lowest diff is the one that keeps your miner talking to P2Pool, so that P2Pool can adjust to your hashrate. The second diff is that of actual P2Pool shares, the one that get you a place in the PPLNS system / makes you show up in the Payout tab. The third diff is the block diff, which of course leads to the generation of a block if you reach it. Normal pools use at least the second & third diff, but there's no pool like P2Pool when it comes to accepted share rate.

I'm beginning to think that we should coin (ha!) another term to distinguish between the first two diff levels, because the term 'share' just makes it confusing IMO. Rest assured though, if your shares are being accepted by P2Pool, you're doing fine!

See also https://en.bitcoin.it/wiki/P2Pool#Frequently_Asked_Questions:
Q: Why does my miner say it has found a lot of shares but p2pool say I have only found a few?!
A: The real P2Pool difficulty is hundreds of times higher than on normal pools, but p2pool essentially lies to your miner and tells it to work on relatively easy shares so that it submits shares every few seconds instead of every few hours. P2Pool then ignores any submitted shares that don't match the real share difficulty. By doing this, P2Pool can more accurately report your local hash rate and you can see if you are having problems with too many stale shares quickly

Well, on the site my Pengiun adress isnt even listed in the payout tab (no incoming payouts yet)
Activity: 240
http://peng.plingeling.se

Fast EU-Server 0.5% fee

PENG: pScDf4n52vGVmgfiBpSgndkWphMdbcFQkv
Activity: 350
DTC unofficial team
I love Penguins! Smiley Hopefully this coin will be traded on major exchanges soon.
Activity: 378
peng.cryptohashery.com is down but I still got my coins due to automatic payout  Roll Eyes

Good for you. It went down before I could update my wallet address.

screwed here too... Missing lots of PENG (~50k) I hope the pool will come back up
Pages:
Jump to: