Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] * Persistent Information Exchange * PIECoin - ** !!! ICO COMPLETE !!! ** - page 6. (Read 37759 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 250
I was thinking of creating an address for collecting PIE, BTC and other altcoin donations so that they could be used to pay listings in exchanges and other things. Yobit or Livecoin Generally, I was thinking about taking over the social function of this coin.

Only still possible that DEV will come back, last login a month ago so it is not so bad.
Great idea! PieCoin could need some help concerning this.
It would be cool if you could make PieCoin available at Yobit, Livecoin or other markets.
More markets mean more independency.

Would be great to hear from you.

cu Pikku

Nice idea, let's implement it.
Activity: 142
Merit: 102
The Crypto Detective
I was thinking of creating an address for collecting PIE, BTC and other altcoin donations so that they could be used to pay listings in exchanges and other things. Yobit or Livecoin Generally, I was thinking about taking over the social function of this coin.

Only still possible that DEV will come back, last login a month ago so it is not so bad.
It would be cool if you could make PieCoin available at Yobit, Livecoin or other markets.

cu Pikku

Hey thanks for the update there Pikku. Good luck to your program man.  Wink

Cool
Activity: 46
Merit: 0

cu Pikku

PIE is on the rise.. again...

Never dead!
And this was a great rise... (I sold a very little bit of my pie-supply at 16 sats at the end of the hype).

I still wonder why I didn't realize the whole rise - seems that I'm always off(line) when it gets interesting :/

Ok, now we are back at 10 sats - but: Never dead! Wink

I am still working at new windows wallet, concepts for social sending, android wallet etc... so much to be done.

Any help appreciated,

cheers Pikku

Activity: 98
Merit: 11
PIE is on the rise.. again...

Never dead!
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
Looks like the pie  dev has lost interest in his coin.
Activity: 343
Merit: 304
You arent Insane yet, get Insane to go Insane!
How is PIE network, does it survive without dev? Can it wait to someone pick it up ith few years?
Activity: 142
Merit: 102
The Crypto Detective
I don't think the outlook is too bad. There were some nice gains to be made in the past weeks. The price is now still hovering around the last ICO price and it did not crash completely like so many other coins. The maximum coin supply is very reasonable.

Totally agree with. Just need more exchanges for the coin to grow.
Activity: 57
im registered..thx..
welcome and congrats if you have been registered but keep in mind one thing that others good things will take time.
Activity: 370
Merit: 255

Activity: 224
Merit: 100
I don't think the outlook is too bad. There were some nice gains to be made in the past weeks. The price is now still hovering around the last ICO price and it did not crash completely like so many other coins. The maximum coin supply is very reasonable.
Activity: 343
Merit: 304
You arent Insane yet, get Insane to go Insane!
is PIE abadoned, or just no info about dev and development?
Activity: 1092
Merit: 507
btcstakes.com
in General, the price is not moving Shocked
yes, kind of a stable coin which did not not really move below the ICO price of 7 sats till now.
There are buyers every day - not too much trade but there is still interest in this coin.

If the network and the community grows this goes somewhere, I am sure.
You all should run your own wallets for supporting a stable network.

Cheers   Smiley

I'll keep supporting and see where the growth of the community goes. Good luck!
Activity: 98
Merit: 11
The coin is stable.. the community seams to have taken the coin and at least holding its own.

lets as a community revive PIE to at least 50 sats... 

yes, kind of a stable coin which did not not really move below the ICO price of 7 sats till now.
There are buyers every day - not too much trade but there is still interest in this coin.

If the network and the community grows this goes somewhere, I am sure.
You all should run your own wallets for supporting a stable network.

Cheers   Smiley
Hey all,

actual Wallets for: Mac OS, Ubuntu (64-Bit), Ubuntu Mate (Raspberry Pi) are available at:

http://wnode.net

All of them are compiled with fresh root nodes and I hope you can run these versions without installing additional packages.

Please give me feedback, especially on the Mac OS Version because I couldn't test it at a fresh system. Should work 10.8 upwards.
Any feedback is appreciated Smiley

Fresh Windows version is still in progress... I am working at it but it is a pain.  Undecided

cu Pikku
The PieCoinTech (PIE) has the potential to go somewhere without a leading person...

...this fact is the most important, if you want to foresee the real value of a coin!

'Satoshi Nakamoto' has never been seen but BitCoin 'still' has it's value.

Set up your wallets! With growing network we will see where we go Smiley

PieCoin code is open-source, no one can stop us, if we continue this.

Have a good Pie, cheers Pikku

Pikku, What is the chance of developing the social send function on a fork or without official developer?

Cheers, AltcoinPortfolio
The chance is not too bad. The social sending function was one of the features which got me into PieCoin.
I often think about the development of this feature. But this task doesn't seem to be easy.
I will write about that in a future post. I think we will have to build a community to achieve this.

For now, I am concentrating at providing useful 'classic' wallets (i.e. Linux, Mac OS, Windows) with good network connections.
The network has to grow first - then we can go further.
Info about the actual wallets in my next post.
Activity: 56
The PieCoinTech (PIE) has the potential to go somewhere without a leading person...

...this fact is the most important, if you want to foresee the real value of a coin!

Pikku, What is the chance of developing the social send function on a fork or without official developer?

Cheers, AltcoinPortfolio
Activity: 280
Merit: 100

Pages:
Jump to: