Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Pharma [XPH] | Scrypt | Masternodes | Real team | Online store - page 15. (Read 47010 times)

legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1073
Devs were online today, but did not care to post. Probably didn't have much to tell for now...

But I have question for them:
you announced a photo campaign, promising 5 EURO payment (https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.11625978).

My question is - did you already pay all the people who was waiting the payment for your another campaign on twitter ( https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1082835.msg11601274;topicseen#msg11601274 )?

If you did not paid someone who did you a favor once, why we should believe you are going to pay for the new offer?

Please let us know if you already paid the promised bounty.

-----------------------------------

In any case, Devs, please post something here on the forum. The thread of your coin is full of messages from SkyValleey... I am tired of reading all his stuff (mostly ungrounded, but is actually proved by your silence and absence of argumentation). He seems to be more interested in this coin than you are!
Activity: 284
Merit: 250
🌟 LAToken ICO - August 22, 2017 🌟
Panic dev missing? I also dump. Cry

Wasn't this just a copy/paste coin ? Very likely launched by associates of the scrypt mine that put so much hash on this coin.

Who thinks that XPH volume on C-cex is real ?

I dont know,because gone missing dev, so I dump
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1014
ex uno plures

Wasn't this just a copy/paste coin ? Very likely launched by associates of the scrypt mine that put so much hash on this coin.

Because gone missing dev, so I dump

Yeah you can really hear the crickets on this coin.

Because gone missing dev, so I dump
legendary
ex uno plures

Who thinks the XPH volume on C-cex is real ?
legendary
ex uno plures
The pharmaceutical distribution business in Poland is very developed and the subject of an interesting annual report that sells for something like 1600 Euro Smiley

Here is the outline of the 2013 version:

http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/distribution-on-the-pharmaceutical-market-in-poland-2013-216044231.html

There are a large number of players, any one of which might consider the online business interesting. Would any of them launch in this way with a coin like XPH ? Doesn't seem likely to me that a major player would. Why would a legitimate distributor mock up a store ad using Walgreen's products and copyright images ?

If this is legit, its almost certainly a very small independent reseller.

Note: Walgreens are expanding into Europe via a merger with Alliance Boots, who have subsidiaries in the Czech republic, Lithuania, Russia, Spain, France, Holland, Norway, Germany, Ireland, Romania and the UK

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alliance_Boots.

The question I find interesting is where did all the hash power come from on this coin (650 ghs at peak) and why would somebody go to that kind of expense if this was a scam ? Maybe XPH was created by associates of the scrypt mine ?
Activity: 364
@Nht5alusio

Yes, but there's small possibility about that. Look at photos... This is obvious scam photo session with fake shitty "office", flag of Poland, "logo" of company etc.

This coin is legit as legit was BT with those "team" polish names. Same silent scamish dev.

Look at this shit Smiley :

loooks like the pharmacy company downsized and crammed their big desks into a smaller room,
but thing is that maybe the pharmacy company hired 4 people to create and run pharma coin? that is positive speculation,
but if that is true, then pharmacoin is better than the vast majority of crypto coins because it has 4 paid staff working at it, but that is hope, we have to wait and see what they come out with, it is too early to be overly negative or overly positive, i think, nad it is speculative

No, sorry but that's a bullshit. Pharmacy is not something that you can run like store with bananas and potatos. Pharmacy is serious thing.

Those phots are 100% fake - session made in some small flat one of the scammers. There's no possibility that pharmacy business office looks like that.
Just think, don't be so naive Smiley

The girl is pretty hot though. I will buy this.
legendary
ex uno plures
I have several suggestions.

a) all you people who think this is a scam and are bag holders, cut your losses and sell
b) all you people who think this is legit, now is the time to buy cheap coin
c) please quit quoting posters who many of us have on ignore, like SkyValeey

legendary
ex uno plures
He has multiple hero member accounts he also posts fud with when not handed money. Hes posted with one repeatedly in this thread already.

Huh ?
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
poland is an old country with old buildings isn't it? the old buildings get used by new businesses, and those old buildings are not quite built the way the new buildings are built.

you guys are really a riot, trying really hard to try and accuse like that.

a pharmacist from a different country might still refer to themselves as a pharmacist, and others might still refer to them that way too, but you don't know what is going on in other peoples lives over the internet, how do you know if maybe she is in the process of getting her tickets in a new country or not? you don't know.

and the kitchen stuff in the picture? total riot, I cannot believe how far you stoop to try and make this coin look 'bad', as if anyone really cares about the kitchen stuff, people have to eat and drink and they drink coffee sometimes. what? you think a sink is out of place in the picture? come on, you guys are too much

I have no words how naive you are :-)

I'm from Poland. There's no way that pharmacy company has office like that. Just NO WAY. This is fucking scam, just realize it. Smiley

Get beer or weed if you need and realize it.

Photo session is in some flat. 100% scam. Person such as Teresa Borkowska and other guys doesn't exist. Pharma store with online crypto project (whatever name) is not real company but 100% scam made by same person as BT dev. They're not from Poland but from Ukraine or Russia or Czech. They're using goggle translator to type text in polish with many mistakes (polish is really hard language, english comparing to polish is like 16 elements puzzle - polish is like 400 elements puzzles:)

Just realize that there's plenty strong hints and proofs that this is SCAM and 0 hints/proofs that this is legit business.
They're stealing your money by this scam dude.

You would buy coin with office under dirty bridge with cardboard walls and old pipes Smiley

Quote from: Nht5alusio
how do you know if maybe she is in the process of getting her tickets in a new country or not? you don't know.

Hahahahahaha tickets, oh yeah... They told us that their company is succesful pharmaccy company in Poland.
So WTF with tickets for Teresa lol?  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

You're so naive, sorry but you you are unbelivable naive... Wake up, Neo.

http://strawpoll.me/4674398/r
@Nht5alusio

Yes, but there's small possibility about that. Look at photos... This is obvious scam photo session with fake shitty "office", flag of Poland, "logo" of company etc.

This coin is legit as legit was BT with those "team" polish names. Same silent scamish dev.

loooks like the pharmacy company downsized and crammed their big desks into a smaller room,
but thing is that maybe the pharmacy company hired 4 people to create and run pharma coin? that is positive speculation,
but if that is true, then pharmacoin is better than the vast majority of crypto coins because it has 4 paid staff working at it, but that is hope, we have to wait and see what they come out with, it is too early to be overly negative or overly positive, i think, nad it is speculative

No, sorry but that's a bullshit. Pharmacy is not something that you can run like store with bananas and potatos. Pharmacy is serious thing.

Those phots are 100% fake - session made in some small flat one of the scammers. There's no possibility that pharmacy business office looks like that.
Just think, don't be so naive Smiley
@Nht5alusio

Activity: 882
MiG Messenger - earn while chatting
ok, but what if the people in the pharma team are hired hands, hired by a pharmacy company?
did you think of that before you go shooting off your accusations? their names would not appear in any of the places you say, and that is because they are hired by the pharmacy, and we don't know what the name of hte pharmacy is yet,
so I dont really think you are all together in your mind, and you are unbalanced

someone who is a pharmacist might move from one country to another country, and not be acknowledged as a pharmacist in the new country, did you think of that? i cannot read or understand polish writing, i don't know if skyveleey is lying or not, but his accusations are looking unbalanced to me

They are supposedly hired by the pharmacy, in the roles of manager, team leader, pharmacist, and developer.  If this were freelance work, they won't have official titles and the company isn't going to show their pictures and names.

If they aren't acknowledged as a pharmacist in the new country, they can't work as a pharmacist in that country.

You sound like a bagholder rationalizing and trying hard to dismiss legitimate concerns.
Activity: 882
MiG Messenger - earn while chatting
peoples lives are at stake with pharmaceuticals

this is fairly serious accusations skyveleey is making, he is basically saying they are not a pharmacy associated business at all,

well, i hope you are wrong... if you are right, then they might get in big trouble if that was true

if they are a real world business, then isn't it possible they might try to sue skyvaleey for slander or damages to reputation etc...?
but this forum has these accusers who attack have seen it before

If they are phony it won't matter, no one is getting any fake pharmaceuticals.  They also wouldn't get in any trouble because they aren't real people.

Oh please, I don't know what the laws are in Poland but no one is getting sued for slander, libel, or damages.  They are damaging their own reputation by launching their business in such a shady manner on bitcointalk if they were legit.
where did you check to see if there was anyone with those names? you say you are from poland, but what do you know about the pharmacy business, and even if you know something about the pharmacy business, how would you know anything at all about this particular pharmacy business when they haven't even told anyone what the name of the real world business is, but they only hinted at that?

even if you did not find those names, that is not conclusive proofs of anything.
consider the fact that most of the coins here are created by anonymous people, even bitcoin was created by satoshi nakomoto and no one is certain who that is/was?

A real world pharmacy would likely want to show their pictures though, because that is a real world business in health care.
maybe you do not know how to search? maybe that is why you cannot find things on the internet? your searches on the net are not the end conclusion though

This is a good question.

Every real company registered in Poland can be found  in KRS (register of companies, debtors and associations). Same as owners. Datas of companies are public. You can check everything online and contact company.

About Pharmacy business - you need permision to that business from GIF (pharmaceutic inspector) and this permision must be public (look for example: http://www.pharmastore.com.pl/images/zezwolenie.pdf

Another interesting thing which I found few days ago - there's a pretty new law in Poland about pharmacy. (Law place: art. 8 ust. 2 i art. 8a ust 2 ustawy o izbach aptekarskich).

Since 29 April there's Centralny Rejestr Farmaceutów RP - Main Register of Pharmacists in Poland.
http://rejestrymedyczne.csioz.gov.pl/
http://www.nia.org.pl/page/17/

This Register will be available soon - for a few weeks or months. If Teresa Borkowska is pharmacist - she must be in this register.

About another "team" people - it's pretty hard that you're manager or someone like face of business and you cannot be found in linkedlin, goldenline, sites about pharmacy business, facebook or by google photos in any way.

About Pharma store name. Pharma Store is the only one legit company here registered with that name, but don't have anything to do with this scam (see mails with owner).

They told us then "We're not Pharma Store but another name but don't tell you what's that nname" hahahaha Smiley Smiley Smiley

Ok, let it be.

So why they have © copyright symbol near "Pharma store" and "all rights reserved"? :-)

You asking good questions and seems to be smart from your posts so answer to mine should be very easy :-)
Activity: 656
Don't Trust Words
@SkyValeey

Kiss

I love you too :-)

BTW. How's your MileyCyrus Coin Scam investment? Smiley Same as Pharma? Smiley

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=732345.400

what a comparison ?

But as I said.

You're good with words.  

Useful if you have a blog on the Internet.   Kiss

https://cryptaphex.wordpress.com/

Activity: 297
where did you check to see if there was anyone with those names? you say you are from poland, but what do you know about the pharmacy business, and even if you know something about the pharmacy business, how would you know anything at all about this particular pharmacy business when they haven't even told anyone what the name of the real world business is, but they only hinted at that?

even if you did not find those names, that is not conclusive proofs of anything.
consider the fact that most of the coins here are created by anonymous people, even bitcoin was created by satoshi nakomoto and no one is certain who that is/was?

A real world pharmacy would likely want to show their pictures though, because that is a real world business in health care.
maybe you do not know how to search? maybe that is why you cannot find things on the internet? your searches on the net are not the end conclusion though

I fully agree with that..

That FUDER just guess i think...  Grin
@SkyValeey

Kiss

I love you too :-)

BTW. How's your MileyCyrus Coin Scam investment? Smiley Same as Pharma? Smiley

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=732345.400
Activity: 656
Don't Trust Words