Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Pharma [XPH] | Scrypt | Masternodes | Real team | Online store - page 12. (Read 47010 times)

Activity: 882
Merit: 500
MiG Messenger - earn while chatting

I said you where scum for a blackmail attempt then telling the community , and you still are , correct or not about this coin

Still not seeing how attempting to blackmail scammers is morally wrong, as long as you intend to reveal the information either way.

Anyway, I'm seeing 17 million coins in volume since the massive dumping began.  Pretty safe to say that was the final dump and we won't be hearing from the "developers" again.  Can't imagine anyone else would be holding that many coins.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1001
why pharma? I  can buy prescription drugs with this coin?

no its just another theme that they found to scam again...i think that they know nothing about pharma...i work in the pharmaindustries and i dont know how this coin could be useful..wake up guys...u want to feed the trolls again...maybe its a know person here who made minimum 50 coins last year..btw...

just wanted to quote something

rekt ?
Activity: 560

Yes and coin is scam because of me lol:)

Look at rich list:

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/xph/address.dws?17108.htm

Coins are here now. But look at largest wallets - at largest qt:

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/xph/#!wallets

308 addresses and 47.3m coins?? More than 50% in one wallet. Maybe this is scamer wallet...

But wait - maybe it's c-cex wallet? (Even that they can hold big % of it at many c-cex accounts, because I don't believe that crypto traders are so stupid to buy 50% of this total crap lol)
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
Massive dump on c-cex

Pre-mine address EMPTY

Q

But this is not scam! Skyvalley is scamer because he want to blackmail legit XPH dev and with FUD want cheap coinz  Grin

Conference and bittrex soon!  Cool Cool

Btw. to all holders... How you feel now? Don't you want get Scam Dev in your hands? Beat him so bad? Smiley

They get yours BTC for few silly pics and google translator...

Maybe blackmail was stupid but in other way good idea to those suckers?

They dumped because of you!1111
Activity: 94
Merit: 10
Massive dump on c-cex

Pre-mine address EMPTY

Q

But this is not scam! Skyvalley is scamer cause want to blackmail legit XPH dev and with FUD want cheap coinz:D

Conference and bittrex soon!  Cool Cool

I never said you were false , i dumped at 10 times profit after mining as i stated earlier,

I said you where scum for a blackmail attempt then telling the community , and you still are , correct or not about this coin
Massive dump on c-cex

Pre-mine address EMPTY

Q

But this is not scam! Skyvalley is scamer because he want to blackmail legit XPH dev and with FUD want cheap coinz  Grin

Conference and bittrex soon!  Cool Cool

Btw. to all holders... How you feel now? Don't you want get Scam Dev in your hands? Beat him so bad? Smiley

They get yours BTC for few silly pics and google translator...

Maybe blackmail was stupid but in other way good idea to those suckers?

Activity: 94
Massive dump on c-cex

Pre-mine address EMPTY

Q
Just for fun and stupid game with scammers Smiley
I know that there's many ICO scams, but this XPH claim that they're legit company from Poland.. polish names, flag...
That pissed me off - it is second time after BT scam when they are act like Poles. after that people think that this is polish scam, which is not true.

If anyone will see new fishy coins with polish names with fake silly pics and maybe super legit polish company, please pm me:)
I'm sure they'll do this again and again...
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
Looks like somebody emptied the Pharma team's published XPH address yesterday PKSufqohXBod562XzgDwvbwpun42uPxAWH which contained 11 million coins and was #1 on the rich list.

Many of us believe that Pharma mined 80% of the coin supply to a variety of coinbase addresses and that this was just one of many.

Now coins are there: https://chainz.cryptoid.info/xph/address.dws?PTBxLBGhBKAwTQWwsQrnwDa3BNUftj9Coi.htm

Yes. They have much more than rich nr 1. That's how they can control whole market - by supply and btc support and fake vol.
http://pastebin.com/YkXgMx9A good clues about mining this scam

The best part is they are still here.

They = Pharma Scam Dev?  Grin

Yes, they're still here - 2 short posts in last 7 days LOL.

About "bittrex soon" "working with online shop" and 'conference online soon".

Calm down, everyone already knew that they were scammers, but dumb "investors" do not want to believe it.
On YoBit.net already 10 Fail ICO runs in a row, why you got to the bottom of this?
Looks like somebody emptied the Pharma team's published XPH address yesterday PKSufqohXBod562XzgDwvbwpun42uPxAWH which contained 11 million coins and was #1 on the rich list.

Many of us believe that Pharma mined 80% of the coin supply to a variety of coinbase addresses and that this was just one of many.

Now coins are there: https://chainz.cryptoid.info/xph/address.dws?PTBxLBGhBKAwTQWwsQrnwDa3BNUftj9Coi.htm

Yes. They have much more than rich nr 1. That's how they can control whole market - by supply and btc support and fake vol.
http://pastebin.com/YkXgMx9A good clues about mining this scam

The best part is they are still here.

They = Pharma Scam Dev?  Grin

Yes, they're still here - 2 short posts in last 7 days LOL.

About "bittrex soon" "working with online shop" and 'conference online soon".
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1014
ex uno plures

legendary
ex uno plures
legendary
ex uno plures
there has been no large dumping

How do you know this ? Since XPH began trading on C-Cex we've seen ~ the entire coin supply change hands.
Activity: 109
We will see soon who is right but fact is all naysayers can not point to one thing that shows this is a scam.

In the altcoin space everything is a scam until proven otherwise.

I agree but like I said there has been no large dumping.  I am very sure the dev's have not cashed out yet that alone is a good sign.  There has been no REASON to think this is a scam.  If you think it is you are just cynical to all coins which is fine but will cost you sometimes or you have bought into the FUD.

The best part is they are still here. People spread FUD hoping to buy cheap (which was great for me, so i could buy at the 110 S). So far it was a bumpy ride, yes. But my honestly, my confidence is growing day by day.
Activity: 334
Merit: 250
We will see soon who is right but fact is all naysayers can not point to one thing that shows this is a scam.

I agree but like I said there has been no large dumping.  I am very sure the dev's have not cashed out yet that alone is a good sign.  There has been no REASON to think this is a scam.  If you think it is you are just cynical to all coins which is fine but will cost you sometimes or you have bought into the FUD.
legendary
ex uno plures

Activity: 334
Conference ?  ~LOL~ More likely the perps need more time to cash out and are hoping to bump the price at C-Cex a little with their announcement.

The XPH team have shown zero good will to this list by their failure to promptly ID themselves and their company.

Caveat emptor.

I have watched this thing on c-cex since mining started.  There has been no large dumping.  The devs have not cashed out yet and that is the main reason I think this coin is legit.  The only dumping came right after SkyVaggie posted his "evidence" even though the devs told us first.  That was obviously idiots who believed him.  We will see soon who is right but fact is all naysayers can not point to one thing that shows this is a scam.
Conference ?  ~LOL~ More likely the perps need more time to cash out and are hoping to bump the price at C-Cex a little with their announcement.

The XPH team have shown zero good will to this list by their failure to promptly ID themselves and their company.

Caveat emptor.

I am very happy that you are rare person in this thread who was smart enough to understand how fishy this scam is.Smiley
Activity: 350
Conference ?  ~LOL~ More likely the perps need more time to cash out and are hoping to bump the price at C-Cex a little with their announcement.

Caveat emptor.

I didn't say I expected something spectacular, rather total fail, but let's see.
Pages:
Jump to: