Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] PhenixCoin FeatherCoin WorldCoin - Now Partnering - page 2. (Read 2960 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 250
Merged mining would be awesome plus it would strengthen each of their networks Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1311
Merit: 1000
mhhh, so what next?

How about merged mining?
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
mhhh, so what next?
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
I think this is great news! Smiley
Activity: 168
In all honesty all the devs should get together and create a truly innovative coin. Phenixcoin, Worldcoin and Feathercoin are not innovative in any way.

If the devs of each coin get their people backing one coin you'd have something.

I am quoting your post, but this is not directed at you personally. Its more of a general statement to all.

Untrue, a coin does not have to "innovative", it has to work. What has to be innovative is what is provided for the coin.

Everyone here seems to want to see the next "cool" thing.. Why? So you have a cool coin? John Q Public does not understand the last one.

Dropping our coins to do one coin would be business suicide, PXC has not been around very long, but our users were promised something and they will get it.

I'm not here to impress you on how cool or innovative a coin is, I am here for business, pure and simple. If you want to be l33t, go for it, and I wish you luck.

I am here to make money, for my self, my partners and my users.

If I see an opportunity like this partnership, to move my business forward faster, I will take it.

Having entities that look like competitors from the outside, working together towards a common goal to further an industry, is common place in business.

I know your not used to the concept yet, because of how things are currently done, but that will change.

M.

Activity: 266
In all honesty all the devs should get together and create a truly innovative coin. Phenixcoin, Worldcoin and Feathercoin are not innovative in any way.

If the devs of each coin get their people backing one coin you'd have something.

How exactly do alt coins partner together when everyone is in it for themselves?

Tongue

When you have a group of like minded people that see the true potential of this industry, it works.

Unfortunately, others only see the short term money grab and that hurts everyone.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
This is exactly what needs to happen.

Good going guys!
Has WDC updated their wallet config yet, released?
Activity: 62
Merit: 10
This is exactly what needs to happen.

Good going guys!
How exactly do alt coins partner together when everyone is in it for themselves?

Tongue

This is because they're not in it for themselves. The point of cryptos is not a get rich quick scheme, it's a long term switch from one source of currency to another. The three coins understand the point and purpose of cryptocurrencies and are helping it grow. They understand that more than one coin can exist, each bringing in something that might interest different people, but they all exist for the same purpose.

This is good.  

There's plenty of room for more than one coin, it's nice to see some of the more active teams working together instead of tearing each other down.

Great point coinerd! All this negative talk hurts the whole Crypto community!
John, can you explain how this will work, you dont have to give details on developments considering someone might take them...

But, Wouldnt it make much more sense for a good put together team to focus on one coin, which would considerably make it much better than the rest, rather than spread the experience and development amongst 3 coins.. ?

The same devs behind 3 coins, what would make someone want ftc over pxc, or pxc over ftc, wdc over ... etc...

There are very specific reasons for this. First and foremost is that people are already heavily invested into to each coin.

It does not matter how you got your coins, mining, buying etc, is still cost you money to acquire the coins. The partnership takes this very seriously.

Each coin group has a vision for their coin, that has not changed. What this partnership is going to do is allow us to pool our talents and move forward more quickly then each could move alone.

While the announcement was made today these talks have been going on for some time. Rolls have been defined and goals have been set.

Over the coming days/weeks more announcements will be made with more details.

This is all I can say at this time, but fundamental changes are coming.

M.

Activity: 266

Tongue
Activity: 336
Wow, this is great news for all three coins. More support for all of them!
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
This is good.  

There's plenty of room for more than one coin, it's nice to see some of the more active teams working together instead of tearing each other down.

John, can you explain how this will work, you dont have to give details on developments considering someone might take them...

But, Wouldnt it make much more sense for a good put together team to focus on one coin, which would considerably make it much better than the rest, rather than spread the experience and development amongst 3 coins.. ?

The same devs behind 3 coins, what would make someone want ftc over pxc, or pxc over ftc, wdc over ... etc...
I called it! I had my profile pic only a few days after Phenixcoin came out and was first to have it Smiley I mined WDC too but I sold mine a while ago when I was heavily invested in Feathercoin Sad (still am though haha). Though I might go and mine some now that they're partnered with PXC and FTC!
Activity: 252
This is good.  

Activity: 252
A new age has dawned in the altcoin community Smiley

Yes it has! Takes a lot to get me excited and this did it. Really really pumped about this partnership. Standards will be raised and the bar will
be set high!
This is good. 

legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1050
A new age has dawned in the altcoin community Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: