Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] PhenixEx Notice - page 14. (Read 15478 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 0
September 27, 2013, 01:15:47 PM
Reserving a spot, just in case. Good for you if you make it up to everyone, though
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
September 27, 2013, 01:14:37 PM
Hello all,

I am very sorry that it came to this. and i apoligize sincerely for that.

Due to circumstances in my private life I have neglected support for Phenixex.
Because my situation isn't going to change. I can't maintain developing for Phenixcoin and Phenixex.

I know we let alot of people down and I am deeply sorry for that.

I would also like to apoligize to John Car who had no way to resolve the deposit and withdrawl issues and felt very let down by my absence and everything that came out of that.

Further more I want to state that Magnet, Joerri, Nazawish and others that have been supporting Phenix are in no way to blame for this mess.
They have been really genuine in their support and efforts to make phenix a succes. They are let down the most and they didn't deserve that it ends like this.

Our intentions were sincere, believe it or not and we looked very much forward to making phenix a succes.

Sometimes life catches up in ways you don't expect and I am very sorry that people got caught in the middle.

I will resolve every issue that has risen and will make sure people will get their coins back.

Phenixex.com will be closed with a notification message on it.

On the site will be an e-mail adress where people can write to about how many coins they have stuck in the exchange.

They will get refunded as soon as possible.

sincerely,

iamatrix,
mike
Pages:
Jump to: