Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] PhenixEx Notice - page 6. (Read 15478 times)

legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002
Waves | 3PHMaGNeTJfqFfD4xuctgKdoxLX188QM8na
October 12, 2013, 05:20:58 PM
How much do you owe users?

Would you be willing to trade PhenixEx code if I pay off your debts?

I think "PhoenixEx" would be a nice name for it Tongue
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
Whoa, there are a lot of cats in this wall.
October 12, 2013, 05:03:29 PM

I like this suggestion. 
legendary
Activity: 1140
Merit: 1000
The Real Jude Austin
October 12, 2013, 05:00:12 PM

legendary
October 12, 2013, 04:38:53 PM
If the coins aren't paid in 48 hours, I'll post an uncensored picture of his chihuahua.
And that's just a start...

By the way, "Photo GPS extract" is a great tool. Ever heard of it?

That's what happens when you don't respond, Mike...

Mike, your Chihuahua is DOXED!

And there are more pictures...

legendary
October 12, 2013, 04:37:06 PM
It was premediated scam. They premined coins, hyped it up, lied about some bullshit bridge and then dumped those premines while others were buying up.

It's not as simply as that, not as black and white.

That's the end result though, you're right about that. Maybe it's not so much the intention that matters, but the end result.

When did this Mike sell the premine? No doubt while he and Johncar were posting here asking everybody to buy before the countdown expires.

Ghostlander just found out and posted it:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.3323332
legendary
Activity: 980
Need a campaign manager? PM me
October 12, 2013, 12:43:16 PM
It was premediated scam. They premined coins, hyped it up, lied about some bullshit bridge and then dumped those premines while others were buying up.

That's the end result though, you're right about that. Maybe it's not so much the intention that matters, but the end result.

When did this Mike sell the premine? No doubt while he and Johncar were posting here asking everybody to buy before the countdown expires.
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1050
October 12, 2013, 10:46:33 AM

legendary
October 12, 2013, 10:42:20 AM
Carmichael is not Johns last name. That's a fake name he uses.
And there are many Mikes with the last name "Burns".

The only way to get to Mike is through John, it seems.

Also, the premine... Yes it was sold by Mike. I was sick of it when I heard that. Its the reason I finally quit as the community leader for PXC. I defended these guys for months, and in the end the were lying to me. It's hard to find the words to express how angry I was at that betrayal. John fully blames Mike for this. Don't know if that's honest, though.
legendary
Activity: 980
Need a campaign manager? PM me
October 12, 2013, 08:26:52 AM

Both Johncar and iamatrix were in together. Johncar's trying to distance himself is just lame. Both should be behind bars.
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
October 12, 2013, 07:45:05 AM
Well, Chondrite as a budding poker player I'm sure you understand the pott odds are very good for this hand ;-)

If he doesn't answer, at least I gave him a great chance. He deserves a heads up before a name and shame of the magnitude that's about to happen. I'm talking a shitstorm of apocalyptic proportions here. Who's with me, anyway ?

Well, the last names of Mike and John are known already.

PhenixCoin in ashes after developer goes AWOL

More to follow. If they scam people this way, they get their fair share of fame. I don't want Phoenixcoin to be associated with scammers.

As well as the rip off exchange, i'm just as interested in whom planned and took the gains from the phenixcoin scam. Looks like premeditated fraud to me. Mike has been touted as the main scammer, and his name is pretty much dirt. However John must have been involved with this premine dump scam being the owner.

Thanks for the article it's good to see their full names at last. There is quite a bit of evidence here and i wonder how much money was made from the entire scam (the premine dump and exhange rip off) ...probably enough to some legal people interested.

What was the entire premine worth if dumped at peak or near peak.

The deliberate take-down of the main website and the other phenix sites even though they needed no dev on them except hosting was an obvious attempt to destroy the coin.

legendary
Activity: 1239
Merit: 1020
No surrender, no retreat, no regret.
October 12, 2013, 07:17:23 AM
Well, Chondrite as a budding poker player I'm sure you understand the pott odds are very good for this hand ;-)

If he doesn't answer, at least I gave him a great chance. He deserves a heads up before a name and shame of the magnitude that's about to happen. I'm talking a shitstorm of apocalyptic proportions here. Who's with me, anyway ?

Well, the last names of Mike and John are known already.

PhenixCoin in ashes after developer goes AWOL

More to follow. If they scam people this way, they get their fair share of fame. I don't want Phoenixcoin to be associated with scammers.
legendary
October 12, 2013, 05:19:39 AM

Activity: 237
Merit: 100
October 12, 2013, 04:40:03 AM
As I had mentioned, he came back just to rub it in.

Joerii, save yourself the postage.  Neither one of these two are going to read or care about it if they do.  If they truly honored your friendship and dedication they wouldn't have thrown you under the bus with the rest of the herd. 
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
October 12, 2013, 01:18:33 AM

Caveat Emptor.
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
October 11, 2013, 04:15:02 PM
We need a Name/address so we can all call the local police on him.

This is blatant theft and should be treated as such.

He's not hard to find (mike) well known on some adult forums ask around and his personal details will come up i'm sure. He has pissed a few people off. Will they all eat the loss or will some people get their funds back. Really the entire things looks like premeditated fraud. Perhaps an indepth investigation could force some refunds to transpire. Most will just eat the loss though as always and the next scam they dream up will be larger than the last.

Thing is nobody as yet is telling the full story of what happened? mike or john who took the swag ....?
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
October 11, 2013, 02:23:57 PM
We need a Name/address so we can all call the local police on him.

This is blatant theft and should be treated as such.
legendary
Activity: 1050
October 11, 2013, 12:26:07 PM
I have mailed twice and have not received any reply. Yet another write off for me (after Coins-E stole 12k PXCs from me)

Yeah I still haven't even received my 400 some odd PXC refund for what I dared to leave on that exchange even though it isn't worth much now that Michael dumped the premine. I was also holding 10K in a wallet when he crashed the price so I'm pretty pissed about that as well. Pretty lame he dumped in the faces of even those who stuck with him promoting the coin from the start such as Joerii. No sympathy for this guy when things catch up to him.

Maybe get a hitman and pay him PXCs? At least would bring PXC into the news Tongue
Activity: 196
Merit: 104
October 11, 2013, 11:49:02 AM
Yeah I still haven't even received my 400 some odd PXC refund for what I dared to leave on that exchange even though it isn't worth much now that Michael dumped the premine. I was also holding 10K in a wallet when he crashed the price so I'm pretty pissed about that as well. Pretty lame he dumped in the faces of even those who stuck with him promoting the coin from the start such as Joerii. No sympathy for this guy when things catch up to him.
legendary
Activity: 868
ADT developer
October 11, 2013, 11:37:23 AM
Is it time to light the torches yet?

nearly lol

they were very stupid to scam so many people in such an open way as what they have done will change there lives

if its not the police that are after them it will be people that they have stolen from

if it really worth watching over your shoulder for the rest of your life for a relatively small amount of money at there current value
Activity: 187
Merit: 100
October 11, 2013, 10:58:49 AM
Is it time to light the torches yet?
Pages:
Jump to: