Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Philosopherstone - PHS | No Premine | Mandatory update 1.2Beta3 - page 20. (Read 81104 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 250
whats the right chain blockcount atm?
legendary
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
PHS 50% PoS - Stop mining start minting
Should I turn the pool off?

I see you just jumped 400 blocks, working?
legendary
Oh yes pool ops

Make sure to be on version 1.2 before you start making blocks, using 1.0 or 1.1 to get the entire chain is ok tho, I tested it myself (see above posts with how its done)
Im doing this atm.. hope i can get on the right chain.. i would love to get my pool running the server is getting bored..

yes me too, and it does work, solo mining is working fine atm.
Oh yes pool ops

Make sure to be on version 1.2 before you start making blocks, using 1.0 or 1.1 to get the entire chain is ok tho, I tested it myself (see above posts with how its done)
Im doing this atm.. hope i can get on the right chain.. i would love to get my pool running the server is getting bored..
legendary
Oh yes pool ops

Activity: 516
Merit: 500

I guess your pool is running on linux ... download my blockchain (for 2 days ago) install it and sync up to the current block.
Restart your pool ..... once that is done I'm back in  Wink
legendary
That pool is on the wrong blockchain. My client shows to be on block #9726.
The pool is mining in the 6100's
Thats why i stopped minar.cc, we need a new client with checkpoints enough to straighten this forks.
I dont want to credit users with coins that are on the wrong fork...

Just follow the posts above to get on correct chain, if you get on 1.2 with the right chain it will be fine, who knows how many coins where lost on your pool fork, maybe 200 blocks, maybe not...
legendary

yes you are on the wrong chain atm.

Just get the proper chain, there's quite a few ways, some users have posted both windows and linux chain files in this very thread that worked fine to get people on the proper chain. Also there is a trick above you can run the original 1.0 or 1.1 client to dl the entire chain, then close it and run 1.2 and all is well just make sure you are after:\

keep trying and I will throw some mining your way when you have it on the right one.

{
"blocks" : 9733,
"difficulty" : 4.65427171,
"networkhashps" : 162025894,
"pooledtx" : 0,
"testnet" : false
}
Activity: 88
Merit: 10

Your pool is awesome, if you can somehow get it to sync up with the correct block chain, it would be perfect.
legendary
Activity: 1316
Thats why i stopped minar.cc, we need a new client with checkpoints enough to straighten this forks.
I dont want to credit users with coins that are on the wrong fork...
legendary

sweet another fork, just need to be on the right chain and ill be back
Activity: 88
legendary
Set up a new pool for Philosophers Stone at:

http://www.miningpool.co

Vardiff Stratum
PPLNB (PPS)
US Server

stratum+tcp://us.miningpool.co:9401

something wrong with pool unless im getting tons of blocks
legendary

Vardiff Stratum
PPLNB (PPS)
US Server

lets give it a try need more hash mah cpus r slow
Activity: 70
It's ~116 MH/s right now, so there's either more people interested than is apparent in this thread, or it has a terrible hashpersec calculator.

It looks like everyone likes this coin but the dev. If not for about 6 people and a lot of trial and error, it would now be an increasingly unresolvable mess with people stuck and bailing permanently, or mining on different blockchains and standing to lose a lot of coins if it ever was straightened out.

It needs a pool and a blockchain explorer, and I might look into those, but the dev has to make his intentions clear. The people pulling in the most blocks might want to offer up some bounties.

If you can modify the novacoin p2pool.. This is a clone after all.. a pool there shall be. Sadly I'm not so good with the python

I will work on this; Nobody should take this as a promise that it will be completed, as there's too much up in the air right now to commit.

Thanks, ethought for starting yours.

Activity: 280

Vardiff Stratum
PPLNB (PPS)
US Server

Good Going on the new PHS pool will give it a try. - digeros
legendary
Activity: 1316

Vardiff Stratum
PPLNB (PPS)
US Server

Activity: 490
Merit: 500
The Murraycoin Project ▪ Lead Developer
This is actually the worst dev I have ever seen -- we need a dev blacklist and this guy has to be on it.
legendary
It's ~116 MH/s right now, so there's either more people interested than is apparent in this thread, or it has a terrible hashpersec calculator.

It looks like everyone likes this coin but the dev. If not for about 6 people and a lot of trial and error, it would now be an increasingly unresolvable mess with people stuck and bailing permanently, or mining on different blockchains and standing to lose a lot of coins if it ever was straightened out.

It needs a pool and a blockchain explorer, and I might look into those, but the dev has to make his intentions clear. The people pulling in the most blocks might want to offer up some bounties.

If you can modify the novacoin p2pool.. This is a clone after all.. a pool there shall be. Sadly I'm not so good with the python
Pages:
Jump to: