Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Philosopherstone - PHS | No Premine | Mandatory update 1.2Beta3 - page 4. (Read 81145 times)

legendary
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
PHS 50% PoS - Stop mining start minting
Something is wrong with the phs.minar.cc pool.  The blocks aren't finishing confirming.

wow that is a bunch of unconfirmed blocks
Activity: 490
Merit: 500
The Murraycoin Project ▪ Lead Developer
Love the name of this coin Smiley

I like the properties...but I think the name is the worst part.
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
Love the name of this coin Smiley
Activity: 91
Merit: 10
“Create Your Decentralized Life”
Something is wrong with the phs.minar.cc pool.  The blocks aren't finishing confirming.

I think I'm going to go somewhere else, at least for the time being.  I sent him an email last night letting him know something is up but haven't heard back yet.  Hopefully it gets sorted soon.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Am I missing something, diff is 32 now  Huh Huh Huh
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
legendary

Update PHS_12B3_install.zip ok but It's empty coin.
I used wallet.dat and .conf old.Empty block in transaction
I waiting final client on website

does this mean that you have downloaded the new chain OK? IE>>>

23:05:44

getmininginfo

23:05:44

{
"blocks" : 18960,
"networkhashps" : 741382700,
"pooledtx" : 1,
"testnet" : false
}

legendary
Ok since so many people seem to dislike rapidshare  Shocked And to prevent and reduce fragmented download locations.

This is where all current binaries will be posted:

http://sourceforge.net/projects/philosopherstone/files/

Bins will include all needed dlls in one file.

Thanks and links updated
Activity: 66

ANYONE NOT Running the New  VERSION 1.2Beta3 By Palm Detroit  Get it a FULL install VERSION HERE  with all the DLL's and other files etc etc
WINDOWS VERSION: on MEGA.

PHS_12B3_install.zip (15.9 MB)

Most likely because you need to use a clean directory without the old clients *bad* interfering files.

default windows:
C:\Users\Username\AppData\Roaming\Philosopherstone

Make sure to backup wallet.dat and .conf delete other files and restart new client.

Others in this thread (last few pages) had same problem until they used clean directory, see for reference.

Update PHS_12B3_install.zip ok but It's empty coin.
I used wallet.dat and .conf old.Empty block in transaction
I waiting final client on website
legendary
Most likely because you need to use a clean directory without the old clients *bad* interfering files.

default windows:
C:\Users\Username\AppData\Roaming\Philosopherstone

Make sure to backup wallet.dat and .conf delete other files and restart new client.

Others in this thread (last few pages) had same problem until they used clean directory, see for reference.
I can't download client Philosopherstone-qt12_beta1.rar
I don't syns client old.It's stopping on 12808 block

Old client is dead! do not use!!!
Make sure to use a new client and follow this :

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.2949542

OK.Thanks.I download philosopherstone-qt_beta3.zip but it's error this

ANYONE NOT Running the New  VERSION 1.2Beta3 By Palm Detroit  Get it a FULL install VERSION HERE  with all the DLL's and other files etc etc
WINDOWS VERSION: on MEGA.

PHS_12B3_install.zip (15.9 MB)

Download ok but It's stopping on 12808 block
legendary

Old client is dead! do not use!!!
Make sure to use a new client and follow this :

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.2949542
legendary
Can we update the OP to show all the current exchanges and pools available for PHS?  It's pretty hard to be sorting through 40 pages for new comers.

Ya we do need this updated.  Might be a good idea to start a new thread for PHS, will do so if no update this weekend /early next week.
legendary

Is this normal?

I don't see anytime recently where 500 blocks went through in 2 minutes, so yes normal if you are downloading the chain  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1001
Diff is rising though the 2 minute blocks are 3 minute blocks, little bit weired
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
Can we update the OP to show all the current exchanges and pools available for PHS?  It's pretty hard to be sorting through 40 pages for new comers.
legendary
Activity: 1155
Merit: 1174
https://t.me/laser9un
This is normal only during blocks download.
OLX
Activity: 173
Merit: 108
legendary
I have 1K PHS that i mined in phs.minar.cc. I update the new wallet also i missed to update in my profile in the pool site. I checked status transaction on the pool, Coins sent and i did not got them. How the way i can receive again my coins?  Huh
They may have been sent to an address with the wrong fork, many coins were generated with blocks on a fork during the period of time where there were many forks.
If you have your wallet synced, and they don't appear, then those coin exist, but in a parallel fork, just like many blocks that were mined during that period.

Thank you for your information.

I have changed address 2 times on the pool (phs.minar.cc). I check in the first wallet, I show the transactions also with "?" and "n/a" in address. I repaired in console option of the old windows clients but it is not success. How the way can i get them again ?

hi , the old clients are dead and have bad blockchains!, please do not use them!  Please use the new client and get a totally new blockchain and then report results.  You can see my signature for the newest client and the process to get a clean chain, this is very important.

Also as a side note it might be better in the future to keep transactions smaller to lower risks, this holds true for all cyrptos

Actually, the link is TOO LOW in your sig to be seen... - digeros

K, fixed?
Pages:
Jump to: