Author

Topic: [ANN] PHOENIX PLATFORM 🔥 SMART CONTRACT + PRIVACY 🔥 COMING SOON [VSYNC.IO] - page 104. (Read 144765 times)

Activity: 417
Merit: 105
We have found yesterday a possible fix against the issue and shared them with other pools. Seems like not all have applied it yet.

So far I have to say that your pool has been reliable most of the time.  Hopefully you keep being a good pool and people will keep trusting you for their mining!  Looking forward to seeing what new coins you will add over time.
Activity: 644
Merit: 100
really, how many MH/s do you have for finding those block in just one hour? It sounds very interesting.
I'm working with 4x MSI rx480 8gb. Hasrate of these GPUs is 6.1 Mh/s together.
I do not know if it's good luck but I've been watching it for a long time and I'll always find at least 1 block per hour.
Activity: 644
The new exchange to novaexchange.com great work dev. Already third in a row. The more exchanges the better for VSX coins.
I do not know if i can solo mining. In a classic way, the Vsx client runs as a server and a modified bat file. This way I can not get through the sgminer.
One option is to create my own pool and mining there. I just wanted to know if it is possible to do the first way (vsx.exe -server + solo.bat) and do not I make a mistake somewhere ?
In an hour I found a few blocks and it's more than a pool mining. Link: https://imgur.com/qQHcq9h
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
We have found yesterday a possible fix against the issue and shared them with other pools. Seems like not all have applied it yet.
Hopefully, all the pools will update soon Undecided
Activity: 210
AltMiner.Net | Low-Fee Pool | 2hr Payout
Activity: 114
Merit: 12
Where are you dev? I have to change pool 3 maybe 4 times in a day. What will you do for connection problem? Sopool,altminerpool,lpool doesnt work. Wher will we mine vsx? Please help.
Activity: 564
Merit: 516
Hello,
Somebody knows if it is necessary to keep the computer switched on all the time to r
un a masternode?

Join the Vsync official channel, then ask @Vsync who is the main developer for more information about that?

I have also talked to the mods in the discord they seem nice and knowledgeable usually
the swap will be finished at 25th of September. Developers extend the deadline because postpone after technical issues occured after the softfork.

Where did you get information about the swap extension?

Last day swap is monday 9/25
Activity: 392
the swap will be finished at 25th of September. Developers extend the deadline because postpone after technical issues occured after the softfork.

If you interested, go to the Vsync official discord channel, ask @Vsync who is the main developer of our coin for more information.
Here is the discord channel
https://discordapp.com/invite/Arqhyqg

Naturally, I asked, before writing a post
Simply it's offline
no, so no
Activity: 22
Merit: 2
Hello,
Somebody knows if it is necessary to keep the computer switched on all the time to r
un a masternode?

Tell me who understands the technical part
MN payments depend on Ping to MN and the server load on which MN is installed?
Activity: 315
Merit: 250
I've got my VSX wallet up and running, synced and encrypted, with a VSX coins deposited, what do I need to do to the wallet to start staking ?
Activity: 210
AltMiner.Net | Low-Fee Pool | 2hr Payout
We now seems to have blocked most of the attacks. Happy mining and thanks for your support!
On coinmarketcap, the website "button" of vsx redirect to this thread and at XVS it redirect
to the homepage.

And in addition to that. If i choose exchanges on the homepage, it is redirecting
to XVS exchanges not to VSX exchanges.

You told us, you will work on VSX and that will be swap to this better Blockchain!
So shut down the page for XVS. Otherwise there are a lot of inconsistencies.

What is your plan for XVS? Do you wan´t to work on both currencies?
Will the homepage later only available for VSX?

Do you understand, that all of the people who invested in this project had the
right to know exactly what you wan´t to do!?

There are so many questions which are not resolved!
The homepage is for XVS only as we work on VSX website.

Once VSX website is completed it will be under vsync.pw and XVS website will be under xvs.vsync.pw

We said that XVS will still exist with everything it currently has, but no further update will be done for it.

Anyone wishing to stay on XVS may do at his will.

thanks

That is absolutely annoying! You tell us, that you will support the new one (VSX) but now you want to tell us, that you work on both sites? And furthermore you want to tell me, that i can stay on the XVS Chain if i want?! What the fuck is your plan? The only correct and fair way is to give all the early holders the same amount of XVS. YOu now have nearly all the coins of the "old" coin. Are thinking we are stupid?

perhaps you can have the discussion about these things in a less obnoxious way. You talk as if its all your decision what happens with this project when in reality it is up to the developers and the people who actually give a fuck about it, not the fud trolls. So kindly, go fuck yourself.
XVS
Activity: 573
Merit: 252
On coinmarketcap, the website "button" of vsx redirect to this thread and at XVS it redirect
to the homepage.

And in addition to that. If i choose exchanges on the homepage, it is redirecting
to XVS exchanges not to VSX exchanges.

You told us, you will work on VSX and that will be swap to this better Blockchain!
So shut down the page for XVS. Otherwise there are a lot of inconsistencies.

What is your plan for XVS? Do you wan´t to work on both currencies?
Will the homepage later only available for VSX?

Do you understand, that all of the people who invested in this project had the
right to know exactly what you wan´t to do!?

There are so many questions which are not resolved!
The homepage is for XVS only as we work on VSX website.

Once VSX website is completed it will be under vsync.pw and XVS website will be under xvs.vsync.pw

We said that XVS will still exist with everything it currently has, but no further update will be done for it.

Anyone wishing to stay on XVS may do at his will.

thanks

That is absolutely annoying! You tell us, that you will support the new one (VSX) but now you want to tell us, that you work on both sites? And furthermore you want to tell me, that i can stay on the XVS Chain if i want?! What the fuck is your plan? The only correct and fair way is to give all the early holders the same amount of XVS. YOu now have nearly all the coins of the "old" coin. Are thinking we are stupid?
Read my post again. You totally did not read it carefully.
XVS
Activity: 573
Merit: 252
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
sopool.us - One of the fastest pools!
today there's alot of share submission failure when i mine on altminer.net pool what happen?  Huh
Altminer is under a stratum attack.  SOpool.us suffered the same attack but is no longer under attack  
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
today there's alot of share submission failure when i mine on altminer.net pool what happen?  Huh
Jump to: