Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] PHOENIX PLATFORM 🔥 SMART CONTRACT + PRIVACY 🔥 COMING SOON [VSYNC.IO] - page 101. (Read 144765 times)

Activity: 114
Merit: 12
Hi Altminer
Pool hash and miner hash goes down again. Suddenly hash gone down this morning and now again goes down. Why goes down?
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
POOL68  
fee 0.68 %

lets join with us

Activity: 210
Merit: 100
AltMiner.Net | Low-Fee Pool | 2hr Payout
Dear,

In checking with some pool owners we have slightly increased the fee to motivate to spread the hash a bit. Once our percentage of hash goes down to 50% we will again decrease the fee.

Thanks!
You increased fee but you didnt answer my pm. After i wrote here and you said why didnt you send me pm? If you say to send me pm then you answer my question.

Your PM was sent at 03:56:04 AM and not 2 hours later you're already complaining. There is timezone difference and normal support times. Pool is continuosly finding blocks - so i don't get it.
Dear,

In checking with some pool owners we have slightly increased the fee to motivate to spread the hash a bit. Once our percentage of hash goes down to 50% we will again decrease the fee.

Thanks!
You increased fee but you didnt answer my pm. After i wrote here and you said why didnt you send me pm? If you say to send me pm then you answer my question.
Hey Altminer

What are you doing on pool? Pool hash my hash all hash goes down and we cant find block. And we lose money. Why didnt you write anything if you do something on pool what you do?
Activity: 39
This project seems to have slowed down?  Is anyone here running a masternode?  If so what is the return per day?
Hello Smiley Here is a new mining pool for mining Vsync.
It's based on YiiMP, no registration is needed :

• Stratum  : lycheebit.com:3739
  • User     : YOUR_VSX_ADDRESS
  • Password : c=VSX

Exemple of CCMiner command line :
Code:
ccminer.exe -a xevan -o stratum+tcp://lycheebit.com:3739 -u VL267zDBoxknRp3t4RTJNei81bAsUj7DNX -p c=VSX

Happy mining Smiley

Thanks for the new Pool, I have added you to the OP.
My friend
Which pool can i mine with nvidia cards do you know?

Code:
ccminer.exe -a xevan -o stratum+tcp://lycheebit.com:3739 -u VL267zDBoxknRp3t4RTJNei81bAsUj7DNX -p c=VSX

Happy mining Smiley
My friend can we mine with nvidia cards?
Activity: 56

Code:

Happy mining Smiley

Ok, I want to mine. Please share ccminer for xevan Smiley
XVS
Activity: 573
Merit: 252

Code:

Happy mining Smiley

Thanks for the new Pool, I have added you to the OP.
Activity: 378
Merit: 105

Code:

Happy mining Smiley
Activity: 39
VSX mining pools have been very unreliable lately
Activity: 126

The community should know also what going to happen with not swaped VSX, are they going to be destroyed (sent on burn address etc)?,
if that happen, then we should see right quantity of coins on here : https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/vsync-vsx/   (Circulating Supply aka Total Supply )

It is also interesting to solve this issue
A little XVS left to see how this coin will evolve further
POOL68
fee 0.368%
Hi friend
We want to mine on your pool but if we have problem you can solve the problem quickly? You are most of time online right?

of course, because we are also miners
Activity: 610
Merit: 506
crypto = passion
Is the swap complete?
Now to change XVS to VSX already late?

ad.1. Yes,
ad.2. Yes..

"Swap end and the Countdown has ended" - https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/vsync-vsx-is-a-great-project-with-an-amazing-team-masternode-coin-2146972
To be fair with others, who did swap in right time, dev. is not obligate and he should not swap any XVS to VSX from that date.

So the only one way to get some VSX is to pickup some from exchange or mine some, as coin got POW stage right now.

The community should know also what going to happen with not swaped VSX, are they going to be destroyed (sent on burn address etc)?,
if that happen, then we should see right quantity of coins on here : https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/vsync-vsx/   (Circulating Supply aka Total Supply )
Activity: 126
Is the swap complete?
Now to change XVS to VSX already late?
POOL68
fee 0.368%
Hi friend
We want to mine on your pool but if we have problem you can solve the problem quickly? You are most of time online right?
Activity: 58
VSX wallet maintenance on coinexchange is so long...
Activity: 47
got stuck at block 34899,is there something wrong?
Pages:
Jump to: