Author

Topic: [ANN] PHOENIX PLATFORM 🔥 SMART CONTRACT + PRIVACY 🔥 COMING SOON [VSYNC.IO] - page 122. (Read 144765 times)

Activity: 106
Merit: 0
http://picpaste.de/pics/25b61c4890d72f18e4ecda4cf964e514.1504162219.PNG

Wooo - what a great hashrate!

Code:
-a xevan-mod -o stratum+tcp://eu1.altminer.net:3739 -u WALLET -p c=VSX

Code:
-a xevan -o stratum+tcp://eu1.altminer.net:3739 -u WALLET -p c=VSX

hi. Help me.
Setting for .bat
http://s41.radikal.ru/i091/1708/29/abde80256c1c.jpg

Miner
http://s018.radikal.ru/i520/1708/39/c374038dffba.jpg

I wait, but mining process does not start
card rx480, catalys 15.12
Activity: 803
Merit: 501
Good morning guys I see the swap went till late last night. Does anyone have a masternode up ? Can you place links to Masternode setup for the community. Thanks Fish
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1003
Where do I have to send my coins?

Go to discord an PM Vsync. The swap is done manually by him.

ok thanks.
Activity: 297
Merit: 102

Go to discord an PM Vsync. The swap is done manually by him.
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1003
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
AltMiner.Net | Low-Fee Pool | 2hr Payout

Wooo - what a great hashrate!

Code:
-a xevan-mod -o stratum+tcp://eu1.altminer.net:3739 -u WALLET -p c=VSX

Code:
-a xevan -o stratum+tcp://eu1.altminer.net:3739 -u WALLET -p c=VSX
Activity: 468
Merit: 250
I want to sell 4139 VSX !! anyone interested please write your offers in PM!!
Activity: 297
Merit: 102
Is there a tutorial on how to setup a masternode? But the question is are the masternodes working because I don't see any on my list.
Activity: 178
guys does someone has any masternodes for the wallet?
Or someone know how to disable the sync of it.
Activity: 294
VSX has been added to SteamOctanePool.com! 

Currently only 0.25% fee for (at least) the next 7 days! 

Use your wallet address as your username, and c=VSYNC as your password. 

NO REGISTRATION REQUIRED, Just point your miner with your config and get paid directly to your wallet address. 

Example Config Below. 

-a xevan -o stratum+tcp://steamoctanepool.com:3739 -u VDV1uD2aQB9dzaGNQnKdMh4PLmrvUfbBYd -p c=VSX

Hello, seem like your pool work on different chain, current block is 1634 but your pool still 15xx.
Activity: 210
Without Risk there is no Success - jravago.com
Hopefully this project was able to give a positive rating to all participant later because currently many programs just made but the clarity is still often in question and could eventually make people become frustrated in dealing with those problems.

Is there some kind of Rolodex of unintelligible random sayings people use to increase post count? Maybe throw a bunch of fortune cookie slips and roll the dice to see what kind of post you pull out lmao.

Seems like he's just creating generic post, so he can post it in multiple coins and threads.
Activity: 785
Merit: 502
Hopefully this project was able to give a positive rating to all participant later because currently many programs just made but the clarity is still often in question and could eventually make people become frustrated in dealing with those problems.

Is there some kind of Rolodex of unintelligible random sayings people use to increase post count? Maybe throw a bunch of fortune cookie slips and roll the dice to see what kind of post you pull out lmao.
Activity: 504
Merit: 101
Activity: 39

NO REGISTRATION REQUIRED, Just point your miner with your config and get paid directly to your wallet address. 

Example Config Below. 

-a xevan -o stratum+tcp://steamoctanepool.com:3739 -u VDV1uD2aQB9dzaGNQnKdMh4PLmrvUfbBYd -p c=VSX
thank you!

added your pool to the OP.

Testing your pool now for efficiency and proper payouts per hash.

I am also testing this

http://steamoctanepool.com/?address=+VC4QVb1R3zADrzdJuRuQE2oD5NWwagGS4G

and other pool

http://pool.friends-master.net/?address=VC4QVb1R3zADrzdJuRuQE2oD5NWwagGS4G

in case anyone would like to look at my stats
Activity: 178
now stucked on 50% while sync masternodes
Swap is currently live in our Discord Channel!

Hi mate

Quick question for this, for those who hold but do not apply for the swap, what happens to their coins?  Just don't make it across to the new chain? 
You can decide to stick with the old coin XVS. Nothing will happen to your coin, markets will still be there. You just don't make it to the new chain.

cool, thanks for the response.  I looked at mining a bit of the old coin too, but it looks like is ASIC?  So would be pointless on GPU?
Activity: 785
Merit: 502

Example Config Below. 

thank you!

Testing your pool now for efficiency and proper payouts per hash.
XVS
Activity: 573
Merit: 252

Example Config Below. 

thank you!

XVS
Activity: 573
Merit: 252

Hi mate

Quick question for this, for those who hold but do not apply for the swap, what happens to their coins?  Just don't make it across to the new chain? 
You can decide to stick with the old coin XVS. Nothing will happen to your coin, markets will still be there. You just don't make it to the new chain.

Hi mate

Jump to: