Author

Topic: [ANN] PHOENIX PLATFORM 🔥 SMART CONTRACT + PRIVACY 🔥 COMING SOON [VSYNC.IO] - page 117. (Read 144765 times)

Activity: 610
Merit: 506
crypto = passion
make a file like this:
cpuminer-aes-avx2 -a xevan -o stratum+tcp://eu1.altminer.net:3739 -u -p c=VSX
not working Sad

Maybe you need to find out is your cpu and is able to mine first, as some old stone age processors can not.
To find out what cpu you got, you can use cpu-z link: https://mega.nz/#!6BkGzLTL!ScLAoUDc_tK1JntBZZm7c5Vl-KQiMit5sIh_yq5SRME
.... under "Code Name" you see what you need to use miner optimized for your cpu.

then you can get miner, link:https://mega.nz/#!2V0wiYJL!bfySRwaDlFWBjBAN5lmCjRTja5Y7Psww90-_5jkIUQg
there are ready made start.......bat files, you need to select the right one, depends of what is your "Code Name" - and double click to start mining.

if you right click start.....bat file, you can edit it to change VSX addy. to yours (-u VVEFRN.....)  you must to do it to get paid. Altminer is sending payout every 2 hours, so you won't see coins coming strait away, but you can check status on : https://altminer.net/?address=
-t 4  - you telling to miner how many cores (threads) want to use.

good luck
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
Crypto is life !
make a file like this:
not working Sad
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
http://steamoctanepool.com/images/header.png
VSX has been added to SteamOctanePool.com! 

Currently only 0.25% fee for (at least) the next 7 days! 

Use your wallet address as your username, and c=VSYNC as your password. 

NO REGISTRATION REQUIRED, Just point your miner with your config and get paid directly to your wallet address. 

Example Config Below. 

-a xevan -o stratum+tcp://steamoctanepool.com:3739 -u VDV1uD2aQB9dzaGNQnKdMh4PLmrvUfbBYd -p c=VSX

We currently are mining 18% of the network with 21 people.  Thank you to all who is mining with us! 

All who wish to mine come on down to SteamOctanePool.com!

This pool is now on FIRE.  Highly recommend!
Activity: 47
Merit: 0
make a file like this:
crypto = passion
my cpu miner failed to connect with stratum at ALTMINER. My stats are the following:

cpuminer-aes-avx2 -a xevan-mod -o stratum+tcp://eu1.altminer.net:3739 -u -p c=VSX

any hint whats wrong?

Could you give me the link to download cpuminer? Thanks

there is more info on there: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-cpuminer-opt-v3881-open-source-optimized-multi-algo-cpu-miner-1326803

or just lint to download: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B0lVSGQYLJIZb0J1YmY4alNQRDg/view?usp=sharing
crypto = passion
my cpu miner failed to connect with stratum at ALTMINER. My stats are the following:

cpuminer-aes-avx2 -a xevan-mod -o stratum+tcp://eu1.altminer.net:3739 -u -p c=VSX

any hint whats wrong?

cpuminer does not have xevan-mod kernel build in - it is option for gpu sgminer,

you need to run it like this (-t 4 saying how many threads of your cpu is using):
cpuminer-aes-avx2 -a xevan -o stratum+tcp://eu1.altminer.net:3739 -u -p c=VSX -t 4

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
sopool.us - One of the fastest pools!

VSX has been added to SteamOctanePool.com! 

Currently only 0.25% fee for (at least) the next 7 days! 

Use your wallet address as your username, and c=VSYNC as your password. 

NO REGISTRATION REQUIRED, Just point your miner with your config and get paid directly to your wallet address. 

Example Config Below. 

-a xevan -o stratum+tcp://steamoctanepool.com:3739 -u VDV1uD2aQB9dzaGNQnKdMh4PLmrvUfbBYd -p c=VSX

We currently are mining 18% of the network with 21 people.  Thank you to all who is mining with us! 

All who wish to mine come on down to SteamOctanePool.com!
What will happen to the xvs coin?

Will they be worthless after the swap or is there an development for
the future? What will happen when the price of XVS will increase
but not of vsx?

XVS will no longer be developed. VSX will be the coin that the devs will work on after the swap.

Ok... thank you! One other question. When someone has not swap their coins in the next weeks, will the amount of old VSX be lost? Maybe some people don´t read this thread. And if so... is the last the date for the swap THE last day? Because. If someone buy for maybe 100 Sat XVS and VSX will be at 250 Sat, there should be no swap available.
Activity: 98
network looks good .. looking forward to see what this coin can do on the long run
Activity: 644
Merit: 100
I'm mining while the difficulty is low. My hashrate is 6.1 Mh/s. It reminds me of a little PIVX coin. Vsx is xevan and pivx is quark algorythmus but PoW Rewards Breakdown is the same. Also Pow + Pos mixed. I would like to try the masternode but I still have a few coins. It would also be nice to put the coin on Novaexchange. I would vote. I wish many successes and I will support this coin

Can I mine this coin using zues? or just CPU and GPU?
As I know it's only algorithm for CPU and GPU. ASIC does not support. I have MSI RX 480 8gb. It would be best if you had a GPU from AMD.
Activity: 210
AltMiner.Net | Low-Fee Pool | 2hr Payout

any hint whats wrong?

Please add -D and post your logfile.
Activity: 297
Merit: 102

but not of vsx?

XVS will no longer be developed. VSX will be the coin that the devs will work on after the swap.

but not of vsx?

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

any hint whats wrong?
Activity: 197
Activity: 210
Without Risk there is no Success - jravago.com
I'm mining while the difficulty is low. My hashrate is 6.1 Mh/s. It reminds me of a little PIVX coin. Vsx is xevan and pivx is quark algorythmus but PoW Rewards Breakdown is the same. Also Pow + Pos mixed. I would like to try the masternode but I still have a few coins. It would also be nice to put the coin on Novaexchange. I would vote. I wish many successes and I will support this coin

Can I mine this coin using zues? or just CPU and GPU?
Activity: 644
Jump to: