Author

Topic: [ANN] PHOENIX PLATFORM 🔥 SMART CONTRACT + PRIVACY 🔥 COMING SOON [VSYNC.IO] - page 129. (Read 144765 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 154
Corl - Growth Capital on the Blockchain
Hi! I have some XVS in coinexchange and I already downloaded VSX wallet. What I have to do now?

send to wallet the go to discord group and after swap begin, send pm to the boss of the group

Thanks bro!
Activity: 151
Merit: 100
Very well =) I look forward to this update
Activity: 210
Without Risk there is no Success - jravago.com
13 more minutes and this coin is officially launched. I can't wait for the wallet and mining. Also, Price xvs shooting up for the moon.
Activity: 375
Merit: 250
Okay, let me put my footprint here. I like the algorithm xevan by bitsend, I will direct my mining rig to this coin once it is launched.
erv
Activity: 280
Hi! I have some XVS in coinexchange and I already downloaded VSX wallet. What I have to do now?

send to wallet the go to discord group and after swap begin, send pm to the boss of the group
Merit: 154
Corl - Growth Capital on the Blockchain
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
If my coins are on the exchange will I need to move them to wallet then the send address?
Activity: 225
Great and promising coin this will be. I am going to invest in this coin and buy a masternode. I can see this coin has implemented PIVX system. This will be a success. Amsterdamcoin also did the same along with Scorecoin last week. I invest in all 3. Good luck to masternode enthusiasts. You will rock next year with a fantastic passiv income ...
Activity: 178
is there already a mining pool for it?
Activity: 803
Merit: 501
I see lots of alternate whitepapers but do you have one of your own?

also, "Swap will be at 1:1 ratio and manual process."

So people send you the coins and hope and pray you send back? Why not just utilize a coin swap service like nova has?

edit:

What sort of condition is the website in
Any roadmap?
Github source?
What progress has the dev made on the coin in the last 3 months. Not much activity from my point of view?
Whats the reason for performing a swap? Advantages / Disadvantages....

Indeed, the people must trust you for their coins. A swap service like nova or livecoin was more profesional, but we can pass over it if you guys didn't had any resources to pay for the fees.
As for advantages/disavantages I think is all about the implementation of the masternodes, nothing else.
Anyway waithing for the pools to mine some coins because I see now the PoS dosen't start from the begining like on the old chain XVS.

we could have done it that way, the last swap I watched on Nova had a few hicups as well as some low life scammers jumping in at the last min because the price was low. I trust Vsync to handle it faster and without indecent. We need the POW miners to do their thang first. help for a more secure chain and gets moving quicker. Vsync knows what hes doing. Fish
Activity: 336
interesting project i will keep an eye on it!
do you guys happen to have any translation bounty ?
how to get this coin, i have the wallet. no plan about the airdrop or bounty may be?? or this coin only for mining??
this is a rebrand for the coin XVS you must own XVS to get this coin. XVS on yobit and Nova exchange
Activity: 384
how to get this coin, i have the wallet. no plan about the airdrop or bounty may be?? or this coin only for mining??
Activity: 1274
Link for bounties please as i am interested in bounties please give me the link.
Looking good. Nice op. great looking wallet.
erv
Activity: 280
Can someone help me???

i sent the coins to wallet even without 1st sync completed, its a problem?
Activity: 210
Without Risk there is no Success - jravago.com
Reserve for Cebuano / Tagalog
XVS
Activity: 573
Merit: 252
Merit: 106
reserve the russian translation,bouty or airdrop?
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
I am doing my best to learn a bit more about you rmasternode system.
Your wallet looks like a Dash fork and you have 'masternode' in your header. However the 'masternode' link doesn't work in your site and haven't found anything useful in your previous ANN.

How many coin is needed and do you have a guide how to set up a Linux VPS masternode?
Jump to: