Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] PHOENIX PLATFORM 🔥 SMART CONTRACT + PRIVACY 🔥 COMING SOON [VSYNC.IO] - page 16. (Read 144738 times)

Activity: 803
Merit: 501
One more silent week.
Nevertheless, I have not lost my belief on Vsync team at any cost.
I believe these are your words  "All coins in crypto world have to experience dramatic corrections, even top altcoins..."   
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
But what do you really expect?
Rises, of course.
I believe that guy waited for increases.
All investors want to get profits, right?

There have been a lot of ads and jobs being developed, whether it's going up or not another issue, not least because the market as a whole is down, what I see in your case is that you're a trader who does not believe in the Vsync project , and is waiting only for a discharge to be able to discharge.

Everyone who is following the telegram, are seeing progress on the project and updates.
Activity: 79
Rises, of course.
I believe that guy waited for increases.
All investors want to get profits, right?
One more silent week.
Nevertheless, I have not lost my belief on Vsync team at any cost.

There is nothing really promising happened since the day Vsync changed its collateral from 250k to 100k.
I wish the Vsync team can do something.

All this done by Vsync Team mainly in the last 60 days, it seems to me that the only thing that people think today is when binance

In the past month alone VSYNC has been added to:

Masternode Cap
SatoWallet
MasternodeDir
GIN platform
CryptoBridge
BlockNet
MasternodePro
BlockPioneers
Tradepioneers
Nibyx
MasternodeToken
Montex Network
MNnode
CryptoPotential
StakeCube
Activity: 109
There is nothing really promising happened since the day Vsync changed its collateral from 250k to 100k.
The team have worked hard (as @Fishmaster said in previous page).
Please be patiently and give them time.
Breaking news will be released at the right time.
Activity: 109
I am waiting for a long period to see what released next.
Which ones will be our next priorities?
I known that Vsync project has Twitter campaign, but I would like to know about its signature campaign in the forum.
Has it been opened temporaritly?
The BTT signature company was closed or suspended for a long period of time, maybe months ago.
You should use Google search to get the bounty topic and get more details.
Activity: 111
I known that Vsync project has Twitter campaign, but I would like to know about its signature campaign in the forum.
Has it been opened temporaritly?
Activity: 100
I recommend all you guys to cancel all your sell ordes, turn your computers off, then only come back at the end of 2018 or early of 2019.
Magic will come to your portfolios!
Activity: 96
Merit: 1
Just pure market manipulation lads, it's going to be a side scrolling bear market for months to come. Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Activity: 2
When spammers and fudsters come out of the shadow, it is early signals that pumps will occur soon. of course, pumps after dumps almost immediately after FUDs appeared.
no spammer https://twitter.com/TheCoinPumper/status/1022507899489320960
Activity: 2
I'm sorry but I have to announce the end of the collaboration with the vsync team.This team has not respected the rules of the video contest, despite being won by the Italian team with first and second place they have thought well to win their friend admin of the chat international that has taken only 9% of the votes.The rules of a contest do not change at will on the basis of how the votes are going but are fixed at the beginning. This decision is disrespectful towards the real winner of the contest that has 65% of the votes were taken. For this reason, the Italian group will be closed and we would like to inform everyone about it. Thanks to all those who voted for us.
Activity: 803
Merit: 501
Vsync team should keep the communication in the ANN topic more actively, in my opinion.
we read everything but are busy working hard.  Fish
Activity: 564
Merit: 516
This coin works really great in the staking and masternodes. All is very stable in the design which gives me a great deal of hope for this platform. There seems to be consistent support as well.
The dev team has been working hard, closing partnerships, I believe in the medium term vsx will return to at least 1k.
I support the Vsync project but it's hard to say that the team have worked hard if they can not released new products after long period of time.
Vsync community need to see new products, and new, potential investors need them too.

But with everything that has been done in the last 60 days you think that Matt (dev) is not delivering development?

Especially the partnership with stakecube, which is making it much easier for small investors to build their masternodes.

MasternodeCap
SatoWallet
MasternodeDir
GIN platform
CryptoBridge
BlockNet
MasternodePro
BlockPioneers
Tradepioneers
Nibyx
MasternodeToken
Montex Network
MNnode
CryptoPotential
StakeCube

I have a strong feeling that Vsync price will hit its all-time high in several months. This year might see breakthrough of the project.  Smiley

I do not think Vsync will keep this value low, there are small projects with much less that vsync has today with a value of at least 1k sat, I see the community in the telegram growing a lot and soon this will reflect in the price.
Activity: 448
Merit: 105
The dev team has been working hard, closing partnerships, I believe in the medium term vsx will return to at least 1k.
I support the Vsync project but it's hard to say that the team have worked hard if they can not released new products after long period of time.
Vsync community need to see new products, and new, potential investors need them too.

But with everything that has been done in the last 60 days you think that Matt (dev) is not delivering development?

Especially the partnership with stakecube, which is making it much easier for small investors to build their masternodes.

MasternodeCap
SatoWallet
MasternodeDir
GIN platform
CryptoBridge
BlockNet
MasternodePro
BlockPioneers
Tradepioneers
Nibyx
MasternodeToken
Montex Network
MNnode
CryptoPotential
StakeCube

I have a strong feeling that Vsync price will hit its all-time high in several months. This year might see breakthrough of the project.  Smiley

MasternodeCap
SatoWallet
MasternodeDir
GIN platform
CryptoBridge
BlockNet
MasternodePro
BlockPioneers
Tradepioneers
Nibyx
MasternodeToken
Montex Network
MNnode
CryptoPotential
StakeCube
Pages:
Jump to: