Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] PHOENIX PLATFORM 🔥 SMART CONTRACT + PRIVACY 🔥 COMING SOON [VSYNC.IO] - page 14. (Read 144738 times)

Activity: 803
Merit: 501
this coin is trash , that is why the volume is non existant.
SHIT COIN with SHIT TEAM= loose all your money
i had a terrible experiance, first with the attiude of the team on discord
and the other is , the chain was broken and no one could transfer to the exchange to dump their coins for weeks .
imagine owning this TURD and not being able to sell cause the DEVS cant figure out whats wrong on simple trasnfers

if you want to loose all your money then buy this coin

No you didnt . you came to discord in the middle of the night and asked a question in the open, didnt tag anyone or put a name (so no one heard a bing or anything), and then got all pissed off when no one talked to you in 30 seconds. you were so new you didnt even know how to work the chat. Then you got even more stupid and came over here and posted negative comments (lies) about a project you didnt know anything about just to be an asshole. So about 2 hrs later I see you need help in discord and start asking what help you need, and guess what you were offline maybe even sleeping humans do that. Then I see where you went to btctalk and posted those lies about us. So i told you to fuck off and I ban you, Why because i been teaching 11 yr olds how to run masternodes for over a year now and no one has been as rude as you. maybe I shouldnt have done that but you have acted like a complete asshole ever since you showed up. I have been here helping people for over a year now. no one has ever acted in the manner in which you have. Nothing is wrong with VSX nor has it been. We have had a few glitches along the way and we are not perfect.  So we have had to deal with you and your Bull shit from then on. We have covered all this before. This is your at least 3rd shill account. The only thing that is shit around here is your breath. This is the last time I will be covering the case of the (Retarded Noob)
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
this coin is trash , that is why the volume is non existant.
SHIT COIN with SHIT TEAM= loose all your money
i had a terrible experiance, first with the attiude of the team on discord
and the other is , the chain was broken and no one could transfer to the exchange to dump their coins for weeks .
imagine owning this TURD and not being able to sell cause the DEVS cant figure out whats wrong on simple trasnfers

if you want to loose all your money then buy this coin
Activity: 289
Merit: 250
I like this project, the dev team are always active on telegram unlike other coins with a ghost team unavailable.
Activity: 35
What are the next steps for this coin on the roadmap?
Activity: 868
Merit: 279
Now bitcoin is growing, and behind it the token of this project is growing and this is excellent. From this we can conclude that the developers are trying on this project.
Lol, are you kidding, mate?
Vsync, in fact, is not a token, as you said.
It is a coin, which used Xevan algorithm, not a token at any period in its history.

Coin or token, for me is the same thing because is something that not exists psychically only digitally so token is OK for me too as you can't touch either. Maybe you are saying this referring to the ERC20 or NEP-5 tokens which is the same thing as Bitcoin for example. Coin is an old word for the digital assets.

I think there's still a vast difference between a coin or a token, independently if it's an old word to refer a digital asset. Technically a coin is not the same as a token, even tho both are digital assets so you have to acknowledge the differences, but for this project it really doesn't matter, there's nothing of value backing it up, it could be a token or a coin, it's worthless anyhow.
Activity: 32
this coin is a TURD just like the team.
scam coin
Activity: 546
Merit: 137
Now bitcoin is growing, and behind it the token of this project is growing and this is excellent. From this we can conclude that the developers are trying on this project.
Lol, are you kidding, mate?
Vsync, in fact, is not a token, as you said.
It is a coin, which used Xevan algorithm, not a token at any period in its history.

Coin or token, for me is the same thing because is something that not exists psychically only digitally so token is OK for me too as you can't touch either. Maybe you are saying this referring to the ERC20 or NEP-5 tokens which is the same thing as Bitcoin for example. Coin is an old word for the digital assets.
Activity: 355
Merit: 10
Vsync rocketed more than 50% over the last day.
Do you all have interesting, breaking news on Vsync developments?
I would like to get them if possible.
Each Vsync node worths around 0.05 BTC for now.
Activity: 87
Merit: 12
Activity: 14
This looks to be an interesting concept backed by some amazing work. Going to give the whitepaper a thorough read. Think it is platform that the word's been waiting for
Activity: 14
Really quality product of the team. You can go into the plan even without attachments, it's very cool, that even on one referral program you can make good money. The chain is built in such a way that the best solution is not to sell tokens after the end of ico, but keep them until better times and gain profit. He definitely has a great future.
Activity: 154
Merit: 17
Ecosystem for masternodes
how to get this coin, i have the wallet. no plan about the airdrop or bounty may be?? or this coin only for mining??
CoinExchange,Novaexchange,C-CEX. You can buy these coins here.
Activity: 49
Can anyone tell me what the unique feature of this coin is? How does it compare to other coins in the privacy aspect? There is so much to choose from today

VSX is not some new coin it has bin around about 2 years now and they keep making it better the first one was with swap they added mn and then pos kicked in so they network is very secure this coin will never be 51% attacked and with future upgrades its only a mater of time before people figure out how powerful this coin is. just look at front page and road map.
Activity: 882
Merit: 252
Can anyone tell me what the unique feature of this coin is? How does it compare to other coins in the privacy aspect? There is so much to choose from today
Activity: 850
Merit: 331
Activity: 140
Good day, who can ask me a pool for mining VSX by NVIDIA?
60 satoshi for one Vsync coin, currently.
Today, more than 78% of total volume of Vsync has been in coinexchange.io
There is link to the exchange if you want to buy Vsync.
https://www.coinexchange.io/market/VSX/BTC
I buy Vsync everyday Smiley
Activity: 325
Merit: 10
Vsync witness more than 10% rise last day.
however, total daily volume has still been low.
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/vsync-vsx/
Rises are good, but liquidity should be raise to higher level.
Anyway, congrats for the latest rises of Vsync.
VSYNC WHITEPAPER HAS BEEN RELEASED

Have a read here: https://vsync.pw/Vsync_Blockchain_WhitePaper_v1.pdf

Thank you all for your amazing support.

Join our community at https://t.me/VSXcoin

Vsync team should make a initiative to bring Vsync to https://snode.co/#block-services
Being appeared there can help Vsync catch more eyeballs and new flow of money into Vsync masternodes.
We should build volume on CryptoBridge everyone, it is a DEX! The future
The WhiePaper needs more attention. Everyone wanted it, now read it Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: