Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] PHOENIX PLATFORM 🔥 SMART CONTRACT + PRIVACY 🔥 COMING SOON [VSYNC.IO] - page 34. (Read 144762 times)

Activity: 87
Merit: 12
I am still on version 3.5.
I noticed the 3.6.5 version is offline and cannot be downloaded atm.
Am I late to upgrade my wallet or is it still possible to upgrade from 3.5 to 3.6.x?

new wallet is under developer, the release will be soon, i guess.

w8 it Smiley
Activity: 53
Merit: 0
I am still on version 3.5.
I noticed the 3.6.5 version is offline and cannot be downloaded atm.
Am I late to upgrade my wallet or is it still possible to upgrade from 3.5 to 3.6.x?
XVS
Activity: 573
Merit: 252
WTF just happened to my total coin? I have been running new wallet 3.6.5 since they put it out. I had 746 coins this morning due to staking and I go to check it just now and its 314 coins? Get shit together vsx team. Where the hell are my fn coins?
Hi dude,
If you are on the wrong chain, you can get thousand of coins rewarded from staking. Some time later, when you sync your wallet on the right chain, all of those pseudo-staking-rewarded coins will gone. It is normal, not strange.

And, please update your thread with images to show evidence.

Don't spread FUDs around. Vsync network will be fixed.

Oh, like I take screenshots of my wallet periodically just in case some of my coins dissappear? lol.

And how am I on the wrong chain? I updated my wallet as soon as it came out. After I did so I had 300ish or so coins. Then I had 746 coins the other morning and 314 coins that night? fishy AF
Haha, where is your evidence? No one can take your coins out except hackers. Haha, stop kidding my friend.

You are an idiot. I can show you a screenshot now but it will not prove anything. And my point was, who sits around taking screenshots of their wallet just to prove their balances in case they change? no one, thats who. I had 700 something, now i have 314. Can I prove it? no. Did it happen? yes. I dont have to prove shit to you.
There is a network issue right now. Please refer to our latest announcement.

Many users are on different forked chain, its a mess at the moment. As we work on fixing the issue, we will have to roll back to a certain block and start from there with a new consensus rule.

Thank you
Activity: 12
WTF just happened to my total coin? I have been running new wallet 3.6.5 since they put it out. I had 746 coins this morning due to staking and I go to check it just now and its 314 coins? Get shit together vsx team. Where the hell are my fn coins?
Hi dude,
If you are on the wrong chain, you can get thousand of coins rewarded from staking. Some time later, when you sync your wallet on the right chain, all of those pseudo-staking-rewarded coins will gone. It is normal, not strange.

Oh, like I take screenshots of my wallet periodically just in case some of my coins dissappear? lol.

And how am I on the wrong chain? I updated my wallet as soon as it came out. After I did so I had 300ish or so coins. Then I had 746 coins the other morning and 314 coins that night? fishy AF
Haha, where is your evidence? No one can take your coins out except hackers. Haha, stop kidding my friend.

You are an idiot. I can show you a screenshot now but it will not prove anything. And my point was, who sits around taking screenshots of their wallet just to prove their balances in case they change? no one, thats who. I had 700 something, now i have 314. Can I prove it? no. Did it happen? yes. I dont have to prove shit to you.
Hi dude,

Activity: 364
Merit: 100
I think now it is a nice move to have this privacy coin on a decentralized exchange
Activity: 106
Merit: 12
I have experiences such hard time when the price of Vsync fell to around 40 satoshi, then it recovered and grown exponentially to above 1200 satoshi. Now, the Vsync network got serious issues, but I strongly believe that Vsycn team will completely fix them, and Vsync price will fly over the Moon one more time.
Be patient, everyone.
Activity: 476
Merit: 14
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
After completely fixing all current technical problems of Vsync network, I suggest to ask for listing Vsync on the following website:
https://mnode.club/
Voting, please to bring Vsync on the website, everyone. We (as Vsync supporters) should take advantage of free listings to help the coin become more popular over time.
Dear community,

As you may have noticed Vsync is currently experiencing network issues. The cause of the issue is identified. Right now we are working hard to fix the issue as soon as possible.

We want to assure you that you shouldn’t worry about anything. It just takes some time to solve this.

Unfortunately this implies that the roadmap is delayed. We decided that solving the problem has higher priority than sticking to the deadlines on the roadmap. We think quality is more important than anything else.

When the issue is fixed the whitepaper will be released right away. This also goes for the listing on Cryptobridge. After that the roadmap will be released accordingly.

We hope you understand the situation and we would like to ask some of your patience.

Best!
Vsync team

you forgot to post this message on Twitter. but thanks anyway, for explaining what was happening.
Activity: 1176
Futurov
Dear community,

As you may have noticed Vsync is currently experiencing network issues. The cause of the issue is identified. Right now we are working hard to fix the issue as soon as possible.

We want to assure you that you shouldn’t worry about anything. It just takes some time to solve this.

Unfortunately this implies that the roadmap is delayed. We decided that solving the problem has higher priority than sticking to the deadlines on the roadmap. We think quality is more important than anything else.

When the issue is fixed the whitepaper will be released right away. This also goes for the listing on Cryptobridge. After that the roadmap will be released accordingly.

We hope you understand the situation and we would like to ask some of your patience.

Best!
Vsync team

delay on the roadmap is not good,
but your reason is reasonable focus to solve the currenct problem is great idea,
and i hope everyone will understand about this  Wink
Activity: 393
Dear community,

Best!
Vsync team

thanks for this updates dev ,,
and i hope the issue will be fixed as soon as possible, because this will create more trust from the community
personally i believe with you and your team,
so, i will keep my patience with Vsync  Wink
Activity: 49
Matt L. | Vsync Teamadmin
Dear community, 

Best! Vsync team

that was on telegram so HODL and CHILL they will fix it all    have faith!!!!
XVS
Can you give us a quote with this official answer? Only what pinned in discord channel is information about "Fund raising for Cryptopia listing" (funny, i didn't know that) and about "Swap your XVS to VSX @ 1:1 ratio!"

Which swap did you mention? What I know is the swap ended several months ago. Are you kidding me?
old old old pin, now removed
XVS
Dear community,

Best!
Vsync team
staff
Activity: 3472
Merit: 4111
Crypto Swap Exchange
Vsync team have offiicially answer in its telegram channel. You should join the channel and read the pinned message of Vsync team. It will help you to know more about current situation and Vsync team priorities at the moment.
Link to join the telegram channel in the OP.
Can you give us a quote with this official answer? Only what pinned in discord channel is information about "Fund raising for Cryptopia listing" (funny, i didn't know that) and about "Swap your XVS to VSX @ 1:1 ratio!"
Activity: 462
I know that all of us have experience hard time due to serious technical issues related to PoS and syncing process, chainsplits in the Vsync network. However, I don't see any reason to be panic at the moment.
My recommendation for you is very simple, let's ignore hard stuffs for awhile.
Several days, weeks later, all things will be fine. Just close your wallets, close your computers, hanging out with your families, friends, etc., and coming back several days later.
Activity: 462
Resynced and at 308031 plus lots of debris from orphaned blocks.
It seems stuck at the point.
I reinstalled and resynced my wallet, all staking rewards (yesterday, which I guess false rewards) have gone.
I have not reactivated staking my coins, and hope that Vsync team will find final solutions for staking period of Vsync network.
In Vsync project and Vsync team, I believe. Don't worry, I stay behind you, just let's focus to do your works, Vsycn team.
Activity: 446
Merit: 105
Resynced and at 308031 plus lots of debris from orphaned blocks.
It seems stuck at the point.
In fact, the current monthly income (predicted one) for Vsync masternode increased a bit recent days due to more MN investors sold their MNs.
https://masternodes.online/currencies/VSX/
Today, only 83 active MNs in the Vsync network (maybe more a bit because statistics on masternodes.online is always lower than real figures).
24h trading volume on coinexchange.io is around 0.84 BTC, so I guess it has been still safe to buy/sell coins in the exchange.
https://www.coinexchange.io/market/VSX/BTC
However, I think that XVS should make a statement about this.

rather, people did not run their nodes. since it is unrealistic to sell now the nodes with the current volumes on the stock exchanges.
Pages:
Jump to: