Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] PHOENIX PLATFORM 🔥 SMART CONTRACT + PRIVACY 🔥 COMING SOON [VSYNC.IO] - page 35. (Read 144762 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 14
Looks like my wallet is stuck again at block 308048.
No way to find current block height since the explorer is stuck at 306083.
Will try to resync it from the scratch yet again but will take it offline till there is permanent solution if it run into a problem again. Angry
Me too, my wallet can not sync with Vsync network around 1 hour ago. what happened around that point?
Something like the last time Vsync team fix issues of the network.
Activity: 476
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
Will try to resync it from the scratch yet again but will take it offline till there is permanent solution if it run into a problem again. Angry
Me too. It seems that Vsync team has frozen the network to solve the technical issues. Everything will be find when they finished technical fixing procedure.
Don't worry and panic too much about current hard time.
Activity: 446
Merit: 105
Activity: 476
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
yeah we need announcement regarding wallet exchange issue,
btw i already buy some in coinex but can't withdraw into my desktop wallet

so sad here  Cry
Vsync team have offiicially answer in its telegram channel. You should join the channel and read the pinned message of Vsync team. It will help you to know more about current situation and Vsync team priorities at the moment.
Link to join the telegram channel in the OP.
Activity: 312
Merit: 10
wanna buy more vsx but coinex wallet still maintenance, idk until when
Me too, VSX team (XVS) should make official statement about current condition of coinexchange.io) for two purposes:
1. Help to prevent losts for their supporters/ investors by doing something stupid during the period of chainsplits.
2. Build up trust in Vsync project.

I hope that they will announce sooner or later this week.

yeah we need announcement regarding wallet exchange issue,
btw i already buy some in coinex but can't withdraw into my desktop wallet

so sad here  Cry
wanna buy more vsx but coinex wallet still maintenance, idk until when
Activity: 266
Merit: 0
There will be any further updates?
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002
Chipcoin Developer
problem with staking. owners masternod, try to turn it off. Developers are aware of the problem, have patience and everything will be fine with us!

I got banned from their Discord channel for complaining - I suppose that's fair.

I put up a block explorer here:
http://vsx.donkeypool.com

Just added the DNS, it may take awhile to propagate.
I'll try and keep the explorer current, but, there are occasional sync issues.

Excactly the reason my explorer is constantly stuck, or on the wrong chain...  Undecided
Activity: 340
Merit: 251
Smell the glove.
problem with staking. owners masternod, try to turn it off. Developers are aware of the problem, have patience and everything will be fine with us!

I got banned from their Discord channel for complaining - I suppose that's fair.

I put up a block explorer here:
http://vsx.donkeypool.com

Just added the DNS, it may take awhile to propagate.
I'll try and keep the explorer current, but, there are occasional sync issues.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
Activity: 166
after I updated the purse on Vsync Core version v3.6.5.0-2184b05 (64-bit)
I did not get anything for 3-4 days, no coins, there were only 1340 coins in my wallet, but today I started to receive coins, and a lot, it was like in the previous version of the wallet, not the right chain, and I got  140,000 coins on wrong chain.
now I have a new purse but I get new coins every minute, as it is possible, someday the developer will already make a purse or not, all through the ass. Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad
for 10 hours I received 9000 coins.

Activity: 253
Merit: 101
Good day, everyone!
Updated the wallet to version 3.6.5 two days stood motionless,today, every 20-30 seconds to get the reward.
   How is that possible? !
Peace!

Usually with frequent rewards means the chain is split.
I get 16 VSX every second. Something is wrong.
Dev please come with an explanation.

Peace !
I had same issues yesterday. But in the evening wallet crashed and still cannot sync Sad
Already deleted all blockchain twice, but still it sync till some moment and then wallet crashes.
i dont have a wallet crash, but seems like there are multiple chain split.  too many orphan trx's
why my coin decrease when get new minted?
tell me
Activity: 728
Merit: 106
Good day, everyone!
Updated the wallet to version 3.6.5 two days stood motionless,today, every 20-30 seconds to get the reward.
   How is that possible? !
Peace!

Peace !
I had same issues yesterday. But in the evening wallet crashed and still cannot sync Sad
Already deleted all blockchain twice, but still it sync till some moment and then wallet crashes.
Activity: 49
they are more active on telagram link is on the front page
Activity: 1176
Merit: 252
Futurov
Today, only 95 Vsync active masternodes, which account for around 15% of current total circulating supply:
https://masternodes.online/currencies/VSX/

For now, is it safe to buy/sell coins in coinexchange.io?
https://www.coinexchange.io/market/VSX/BTC
Simply based on Vsync price chart, I consider to invest more money into Vsync. Therefore, I need your help about current safely exchange to buy this coin.

Thanks all for helping me.

i think ist safe to trade in coinexchange
but, you can't sent your coin out from the exchange until the wallet status is change
Activity: 225
Good day, everyone!
   How is that possible? !
Peace!

Peace !
Activity: 6
Good day, everyone!
   How is that possible? !
Peace!
Activity: 225
Hi guys,

I updated to the new version wallet but still I am receiving stake every second !
I wonder how it is possible ? Am I on the wrong chain with the new wallet ?

Peace !
staff
Activity: 3472
Merit: 4111
Crypto Swap Exchange
For now, is it safe to buy/sell coins in coinexchange.io?
https://www.coinexchange.io/market/VSX/BTC
Status not changed and still "The VSX wallet has been disabled for maintenance.", so i don't think you can buy coins and send them to your wallet. At least it is very risky if they on wrong blockchain.
Pages:
Jump to: