Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] PHOENIX PLATFORM 🔥 SMART CONTRACT + PRIVACY 🔥 COMING SOON [VSYNC.IO] - page 81. (Read 144765 times)

Activity: 106
Merit: 12
Hi, Vsync wallet is the best wallet I have ever experienced. its the most stable wallet.
I have many other masternodes as well but this wallet I have the least problems. Almost no problems at all. Its running like a horse.
Thanks dev for the good work. In 2018 price will be at least 1 usd per VSX and a masternode will be valued 250k usd. this is amazing.
Most of the coins will be locked away by masternodes soon.
Yes, the wallet performance is really, really good. It has fast transaction speed (might be due to its 60-second-blocktime), multiple send also activated, untraceable transactions feature, without syncing problem (at least till now, actually some problems occured after the first updating of Vsync wallet, but it doesnt matter at all).
Activity: 154
Merit: 12
Hi, Vsync wallet is the best wallet I have ever experienced. its the most stable wallet.
I have many other masternodes as well but this wallet I have the least problems. Almost no problems at all. Its running like a horse.
Thanks dev for the good work. In 2018 price will be at least 1 usd per VSX and a masternode will be valued 250k usd. this is amazing.
Hi,

I have a question for you about masternode. Please give me recommendation, it will be highly appreciated. Are there requirements of hardward (such as RAM, CPU, etc.) for running one Vsync masternode? I dont have plan to use VPS service for my masternode. I would like to set it up and let it run in my personal computer. This is my really first time playing with masternode. Thank you.
Activity: 225
Merit: 100
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
It looks like all of you are very optimistic about the project. I have closely followed the project almost since its start. The first quarter of 2018 will tell us whether the project is good, promising, potential one (anything you want to call it) or not. Roadmap is very important.

we trust dev Wink
I have Vsync, of course, the project looks fine. Transaction speed is really fast, almost immediately with InstantSend. I have not joined the Vysnc discord channel. Are developers active in the channel?

i don't know, what i need is only watch this ann everyday
dev are active and watching the ann
new roadmap is extremely important. Developers might fight with codes in their ccoding-specific caves.
Activity: 312
Merit: 10
It looks like all of you are very optimistic about the project. I have closely followed the project almost since its start. The first quarter of 2018 will tell us whether the project is good, promising, potential one (anything you want to call it) or not. Roadmap is very important.

we trust dev Wink
I have Vsync, of course, the project looks fine. Transaction speed is really fast, almost immediately with InstantSend. I have not joined the Vysnc discord channel. Are developers active in the channel?

i don't know, what i need is only watch this ann everyday
dev are active and watching the ann
Activity: 312
Merit: 10

we trust dev Wink
Activity: 47
Vsync's difficulty decreased dramatically recent days due to BTC effects. Extremely low total hashrate like its earlier days after launch. Its diff today is somewhere around 13. Another plus point is low volume for a long time. I have collected enough coins for my masternodes, so it's just a tut for you.
https://explorer.vsync.pw/
Very meaningful, informative post. Thank you very much. I will put the coin under my radar for accumulating more Vsyncs in my portfolio.
Activity: 40
Waiting for masternodes in a couple of months. Good time to accumulate some vsync right now. Reserved for other updated announcements.
staff
Activity: 3472
Merit: 4111
Crypto Swap Exchange
What is the profitability from one MN for today?
Services often lie, Please respond to the real owners of MN
They not lie. I get about 525 vsx every 24 hours from my masternode.
Activity: 119
Merit: 2
What is the profitability from one MN for today?
Services often lie, Please respond to the real owners of MN
I bought coins on yobit
I can not withdraw
Is it a stock or coin problem?

I have same issue but it's Novaexchange. I have tried to withdrawal since yesterday. Even left my PC running all night but still nothing.

there is no VSX on yobit, there is XVS, becouse there is 3 versions of vsync, big mess and fog of scam.

I already understood that I got confused in the names
Sold,
bought the right
Activity: 314
Merit: 250
I bought coins on yobit
I can not withdraw

I have same issue but it's Novaexchange. I have tried to withdrawal since yesterday. Even left my PC running all night but still nothing.

there is no VSX on yobit, there is XVS, becouse there is 3 versions of vsync, big mess and fog of scam.

XVS - https://www.coinexchange.io/market/XVS/BTC

VSX - https://www.coinexchange.io/market/VSX/BTC

OLV - https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/vsync/

everyone wants his own vsync hahahahaha lol
Activity: 7
Guys, what does obfuscation do?
Activity: 994
BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn
i thought that is POS coin , why it still can be mine ?

this Proof of work (POW) and Proof of Stake (POS) coin, so you can mine this coin and stake this coin too,,
even more this coin already implementating the masternodes  Wink
Activity: 728
Merit: 19
Currently 4 Xevan coins on the pool.  Mine the most profitable and get paid in VSX (or BTC), you can also put your ASIC's to work on their algo and get paid in VSX regardless of the algo!  Join Now!
BlockMunch.CLUB has added Vsync to it's Multi-Pool!  Only 0.25% Fee's!
We are now a Multi-Pool!  We mine the most profitable coin always, and maximize your return!

Choose your payout style.  We pay out in this coin, BTC, and any coin we currently have listed on the pool!

Example Config is Below for Vsync Pay:
Code:
-a xevan -o stratum+tcp://blockmunch.club:3739 -u VNuRY7oz6nh7nJMfGmQwWqbZwo5YtxqK3w -p c=VSX 

Example Config Below for BTC Pay
Code:
-a xevan -o stratum+tcp://blockmunch.club:3739 -u 1JFx3fE462vMsTeYkNK5yvdWeg2wpmxvBD -p c=BTC 

Block Explorer Link:
Code:
blockmunch.club/explorer/VSX

Peer List:
Code:
blockmunch.club/site/peers?id=1643

Welcome to the Block Munch Club!

Looking for additional miners!  Please help us and VSX out by mining with our pool and choosing VSX as your payout!
Activity: 19
I bought coins on yobit
I can not withdraw

Activity: 294
VSYNC Mining Pool

http://mining.terrano.id

No register needed.. based on Yiimp pool..
Payout : Every 1hour
Fee  : 1%

Code:
-o stratum+tcp://mining.terrano.id:3739 -u  -p c=VSX

Another pool for Vsync. By now, there are lots of pools for the coin and most of them are yiimp-based ones. It's good time for mining, and holding your coins.

Came and join our pool when you close by. Smiley
Activity: 280
i thought that is POS coin , why it still can be mine ?
I bought coins on yobit
I can not withdraw
Activity: 294
VSYNC Mining Pool

http://mining.terrano.id

No register needed.. based on Yiimp pool..
Payout : Every 1hour
Fee  : 1%

Code:
-o stratum+tcp://mining.terrano.id:3739 -u  -p c=VSX

Pages:
Jump to: