Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] PHOENIX PLATFORM 🔥 SMART CONTRACT + PRIVACY 🔥 COMING SOON [VSYNC.IO] - page 84. (Read 144765 times)

XVS
Activity: 573
Merit: 252
Thanks dev. Do you have rules for minimum followers on twitter channel to join?
Everyone can join !
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
Wow, great. Finalky we have social media campaign on twitter channel.
XVS
Activity: 81
Merit: 10
what block are we atm? i would love to get a MN for this coin. tyvm
Activity: 181
Merit: 100
Hi, are you planning to add further anon tech to the existing code base? What is the midterm development roadmap?
Activity: 111
Signature bounty for Vsync, please.
waiting for long time. I have know signature for the older.
Activity: 728
Merit: 19
0% Fee's for 3 more days!  Mine on our Xevan Multi-Pool and always mine the most profitable.  Get paid in VSX, BTC, or any coin we have listed on the pool!
BlockMunch.CLUB has added Vsync to it's Multi-Pool!  Only 0.25% Fee's!
We are now a Multi-Pool!  We mine the most profitable coin always, and maximize your return!

Choose your payout style.  We pay out in this coin, BTC, and any coin we currently have listed on the pool!

Example Config is Below for Vsync Pay:
Code:
-a xevan -o stratum+tcp://blockmunch.club:3739 -u VNuRY7oz6nh7nJMfGmQwWqbZwo5YtxqK3w -p c=VSX

Example Config Below for BTC Pay
Code:
-a xevan -o stratum+tcp://blockmunch.club:3739 -u 1JFx3fE462vMsTeYkNK5yvdWeg2wpmxvBD -p c=BTC

Block Explorer Link:
Code:
blockmunch.club/explorer/VSX

Peer List:
Code:
blockmunch.club/site/peers?id=1643

Welcome to the Block Munch Club!

Activity: 56
I can not believe that VSX is less than 100, and that's not all. we are waiting for what will happen next

i have faith in this coin
Me too, invest lots of money in Vsync.
Activity: 312
Merit: 10
I can not believe that VSX is less than 100, and that's not all. we are waiting for what will happen next

i have faith in this coin
XVS
Activity: 4
C-cex doesn't appear to be on correct chain.Make sure you stay away from the VSX pocket book on d-cex till they resolve the problem.
Activity: 4
Yeah. There are a lot of coins now being taken notice of, so individuals are looking over it. The people who check out Klondike although see how fantastic it's, so we're slowly accumulating a powerful user base. We have to carry on that.As long as we keep your thread on page one, and continue to support the coin, it'll soar. I am so happy I acquired in about this coin early. Not really earlier as I would have loved, but early enough. I think we need an advertisement banner we are able to place in our sigs that hyperlinks to this line. That would be a good idea.
Activity: 462
Merit: 14
Nice to know the coin gets updates
Which updates do you mention here? thank you.
you too come on over we all in here  https://discordapp.com/invite/Arqhyqg
Thanks . I have joined the channel.
Which updates mentioned in the discord channel? thanks.
Activity: 40
Activity: 803
Merit: 501
Activity: 151
Nice to know the coin gets updates
Which updates do you mention here? thank you.
Pages:
Jump to: