Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] PiMP Team is proud to announce Miner.farm v2 and PiMP Classic v1.8-amd-15. - page 2. (Read 4956 times)

Activity: 128
Merit: 5
hey you guys ever gonna support nvidia? Smiley

no offense but your site has said "working on it" for like the 2 years i have visited ;p

Love the software btw, would buy up a copy if you supported nvidia, any ETA?

hello CjMapope

thanks for showing us your support for pimp
here is what i can tell you
Since the release of 2.0 was such a success for the AMD RX cards, nvidia version will be coming out much sooner!
the devs of the nvidia mining software have been very cooperative and helpful while we get everything tuned in

dbct

Cool, good enough Smiley i cant press more, its not me doing all that work! , just figured i would throw in my interest in purchasing when Nvidia is supported Smiley
and ya, the Nvidia (ccminer) devs really are great guys, not so profit driven as per most of the AMD devs in my experience  ;p
Keep up the great work!

We did it! NVIDIA available now Smiley https://getpimp.org/shop/pimp-classic-v2-0-with-nvidia-drivers/
Activity: 28
Merit: 0

[/quote]

Yes, we are ACTIVELY working on nvidia support. You can follow PiMP development more closely in our Livechat, #PiMP, by subscribing to our Assistant PiMP e-Newsletter on getpimp.org, following us on Twitter and Facebook, etc.

You can also see pimp2.0-nvidia rig(s) on the PiMP farm as we are creating and working on them, at any given time, https://miner.farm/farmer/pimp

Early 2017 we should have a pimp-2.0-nvidia release for you.

Thank you for your interest!
[/quote]

I second that regarding Nvidia.  I used pimp up to spring 2015 when I stopped mining due to other commitments.  I liked the program,  and it worked for many of the machines I was using.

I am looking to get back into mining again,  using the Ti cards for power efficiency.

Would like to see an Nvidia mining PiMp,  and I have also noticed it has been in the works for two years.

Any updates on the timeline?

Activity: 96
Merit: 10

Hey PiMPs!

We’re bringing you what may be our best news yet: PiMP now officially supports Nvidia.

Our development team has been hard at work to bring PiMP to the green side - after all, it shouldn’t matter what colours you wear: every miner deserves to be PiMPed out!

PiMP 2.0 Nvidia is now fully integrated with miner.farm, along with a slew of other features, including:
A free, base subscription to miner.farm,
The latest drivers,
Regular updates via the “pimpup” command,
Stable and reliable OS,
24/7 support in our IRC channel, #PiMP
User guide,
Tested miners,
Benchmarks,
And more!

A special thanks to Epsylon3 of ccminer fame for helping us troubleshoot and integrate his miner into the PiMP OS.

We’ve got bugfixes galore! The desktop GUI problems have been eliminated, thanks to our development team and our contributor, Snipa, who runs xmrpool.net.

We’ve also just released the RC16  version of 1.9 fglrx, and 2.0 amdgpu-pro

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

UPDATE NEWS!!!!!!!

Its here and  we have a major update / bugfix (please run your pimpup in terminal)
PIMP version 2.0 does not have a desktop GUI problem any more thanks to our dev team and our contributor snipa from xmrpool.net

Today we also released the RC 16 version of the 1.9 fglrx and the 2.0 amdgpu-pro these versions have all the updates and fixes in them , you can also get them by using our update tool called pimpup.

Switching from a non-api miner to a api miner works now in minerfarm agent.

For the latest user guide look no further just click the link https://getpimp.org/guide2/

To see what was changed and what upgrades/updates where made please  checkout the links.

AMD

For the 2.0:
https://getpimp.org/shop/pimp-classic-v2-0-with-amdgpu-drivers/

For the 1.9:
https://getpimp.org/shop/pimp-classic-v1-9-with-fglrx-drivers/

NVIDIA

For the 2.0 Nvidia version of pimp
https://getpimp.org/landing/nvidia-news/

MINERFARM UPDATE NEWS!!!

Today we also released an update to our miner.farm the biggest update is that we are now able to give you hashrates from no api miners like claymore and uptiminer.
This update is also in the pimpup and our latest download release.

CUSTOMER UPDATE NEWS!!!

We just launched our referal program.
Its as simple as 123

Go to https://getpimp.org/home-landing/my-account/ and get your referral URL. (e.g. Your Referral URL: https://getpimp.org?raf=ref7518466)
Give this URL out to people when you recommend PIMP.
When they check out, you will receive coupon codes in your email that you can use at checkout on getpimp.org.

As development gets bigger and there will be a price increase current pimp price till 31 march 2017 will be 25 dollar after 31 march 2017 this will be 30 dollar.

NEW HELPME TOOL!!!!

The new way of viewing our helpme tool is totally revamped to make it a clear view.
This is one of our frontline tools to best help you get your miner info and showing you and us here the problem is so you or with a bit of our help kan fix it

Conclusion :

As the year is just 2 months old these 2 months have been major for pimp and we hope that our updates and fixes work well for everyone.
If you find anything out of place or not working please let us know, we at pimp try to make mining accessible for everyone again.
We from pimp are always looking for bloggers,vloggers and youtubers if you seen our product and want to write a blogg or make a youtube please contact us via mail ([email protected] or [email protected] ) or come to our irc channel.

dbct,
Community/Testing/Support Manager
mail: [email protected]
irc: dbct

no offense but your site has said "working on it" for like the 2 years i have visited ;p

hello CjMapope

Since the release of 2.0 was such a success for the AMD RX cards, nvidia version will be coming out much sooner!
the devs of the nvidia mining software have been very cooperative and helpful while we get everything tuned in

dbct

Cool, good enough Smiley i cant press more, its not me doing all that work! , just figured i would throw in my interest in purchasing when Nvidia is supported Smiley
and ya, the Nvidia (ccminer) devs really are great guys, not so profit driven as per most of the AMD devs in my experience  ;p
Keep up the great work!

Yes, we are ACTIVELY working on nvidia support. You can follow PiMP development more closely in our Livechat, #PiMP, by subscribing to our Assistant PiMP e-Newsletter on getpimp.org, following us on Twitter and Facebook, etc.

You can also see pimp2.0-nvidia rig(s) on the PiMP farm as we are creating and working on them, at any given time, https://miner.farm/farmer/pimp

Early 2017 we should have a pimp-2.0-nvidia release for you.

Thank you for your interest!
helo dev, this thread not annoument altcoin,
iam visit your site(your write in thread) only selling about cloud mining
if only selling cloud mining service youre wrong section is post in here

We provide services to help people mine crypto currencies the fastest and easiest way on their own equipment. Check out our website for information: getpimp.org
Activity: 714
Merit: 516
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
helo dev, this thread not annoument altcoin,
iam visit your site(your write in thread) only selling about cloud mining
if only selling cloud mining service youre wrong section is post in here
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
Never ending parties are what Im into.
Will there be a pimp coin coming down the line at some point in the future? Is this planned?
Activity: 600
Merit: 250
This thread of PimpCash?  Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 1092
~Full-Time Minter since 2016~

hello CjMapope

dbct

Keep up the great work!

hello CjMapope

dbct
legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 1092
~Full-Time Minter since 2016~

It's here! PiMP 1.9 and 2.0 are released.

Announce video: https://getpimp.org/video-brand-new-pimp-software-to-mine-cryptocurrency/

Quick Start
Comes as a pre-built image so you don't have to install drivers and programs yourself.
Default configs and miners are provided so you can mine out of the box.
Simple commands can change all your workers, wallets, and pools in config files.
You also get a GUI desktop for easy local operation of the rig.

Easy to use
Manage your miners with easy commands: stop/start, switch, edit, del, and status
Customized PiMP editor provides syntax highlighting and integrated syntax checking for easy config edits.
Remote VNC/RDP is preinstalled to make it even easier for Windows miners to upgrade to PiMP.
While tweaking and tuning, use the test commands and attach to screen of miners to get a closer look.
integration with miner.farm makes easy online web monitoring a snap and problems easy to see.
You get simple backup tools that save a copy of your confs and miner builds for later.
Control all GPU, CPU, and ASIC miners from the same interface

Real support
GPU types and counts are shown at the login screen for instant troubleshooting information.
You have a team of developers, miners, testers, and other community members available in chat to help you use the software 24/7.
Built in diagnostic tools provide the critical information you can share, so you can get help faster.

State of the art
You have support for nearly all open-source and binary miner software out of the box.
All data communications to miner.farm are SSL/TLS encrypted for your security.
Use a platform built fresh on a modern distro release, all new from the ground up.
Volume license and mass deployment commands and tools are included for multi-rig setups.
Enjoy support for the latest AMD GPUs with custom tools to manipulate the settings.
Have a professional look so you can impress your friends or your clients.
Secure coding done is by professional, experienced developers and sysadmins.
Check stats at a glance with USB LCD backpack display support.
legendary
Activity: 918
Merit: 1000
Is there a topic for miner.farm? I would very much appreciate some more info about miner.farm's abilities beyond monitoring.

Is there an automatic reboot mail and/or gsm alert ?

Hey james. Thanks for your interest and support. Unfortunately, the newer miners are written in newer programming languages and libraries, and have more sophisticated needs, and AMD drivers are getting more and more specific. Most likely, you will not be able to mine anything profitable using those GPUs, since the OS is required for the miner software does not support at all the drivers you need for those GPUs. It is recommended you get one of the GPUs listed with our products download page.

Activity: 7
Hi dbct

Thank you, you've been  very helpful.

I went to the AMD driver site. 15.12 does not support HD 6XXX cards. 15.9 does. Is there any way to update my current pimp-1.5.6-amd-14.6-r2 to mine ETH, Zcash, and other newer coins? Or is there a way to get a copy of the new PIMP with 15.9 or 14.6 (14.6 is what I know works with my cards)? Your current version only supports HD 7XXX and up...
hello james83501

our current version of pimp 1.8.1 runs with 15.12

currently i am running 5 gpu cards the ammount of cards was the thing i was talking about
it was my understanding that a pc could handle about 7 max do to some sort of limitation that is cards not chips
and well currently the rigsetup that you can see here https://getpimp.org/my-little-mix-and-match/ is a 2 psu setup with 5 cards
running also another miner with a hd7950 and a hd 7850 on a single psu

the easyest way for you to get in irc and chat with us is logging into our live chat
that you can do here https://getpimp.org/help/#irc
and we could take it from there

nice setup by the way
dbct

Hi dbct

I looked at the AMD driver site, and when I searched for the best driver for the HD 6990, it showed that the 15.9 was their recommendation. Does that work for the new PIMP Classic miner? And, when you say that I can run 7 cards, do you mean GPUs, since the HD 6990, is actually 2-6950 (or 6970) GPUs per card, and that would mean I could run 3-HD 6990 cards, and maybe one other single GPU card?. Or, does that mean I could run 7-HD 6990 double GPU cards? I run seperate PSUs for each card and the MB, and I run everthing cooled in mineral oil. Also, you said "join us on irc" if I had more questions...I'm kind of a noob (but I learn fast), and do not know what irc is...so...if you could point me in the proper direction, I would most certainly do so. Thank you for you quick response to my previous post. Cheers, James

My mineral oil cooled setup: http://i.imgsafe.org/075442f0c9.jpg
Hi

I had your free miner a couple years ago, and it worked great with my AMD HD 6990 cards...It was pimp-1.5.6-amd-14.6-r2. I want to start my miner up again mining Zcash and maybe some ETH, and I want to use 3 or 4 cards (HD 6990) this time, instead of just 2 cards. Questions: 1) can my old miner be updated to mine Zcash, ETH, and some of the other new coins, 2) if not, does your new miner support HD 6990 cards, and if so, 3) how many can it support on one machine (3-4 would be nice)?

Thank you, @James83501

hello james83501

thanks for taking a notice of out newest product in the line
i hope i can answer youre questions
if there are any more please come visite us on irc.

1.for a fact i know it supports the 7800 and  the 7900 series so i would assume it will run the 6990 in the new pimpversion with the new drivers.

2.our current version should be able to handle youre HD 6990 card

3. a full out rigg depending on mainbord would support upto a max of 7 cards , this depends on youre psu and youre mainbord.

kind regards
dbct
Hi

I had your free miner a couple years ago, and it worked great with my AMD HD 6990 cards...It was pimp-1.5.6-amd-14.6-r2. I want to start my miner up again mining Zcash and maybe some ETH, and I want to use 3 or 4 cards (HD 6990) this time, instead of just 2 cards. Questions: 1) can my old miner be updated to mine Zcash, ETH, and some of the other new coins, 2) if not, does your new miner support HD 6990 cards, and if so, 3) how many can it support on one machine (3-4 would be nice)?

Thank you, @James83501
Seem familiar name my ears, this is equal to Pimp cash project?
Just new moderated or new  team?

I'm sorry, I never heard of that, although you can probably use PiMP OS to get yourself some!!! We have always built mining software for miners, we do not handle money ourselves (pools, wallets, coins) we only make it very easy for everyone to get and use the crypto coins they want!

Pages:
Jump to: