Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] PiMP Team is proud to announce Miner.farm v2 and PiMP Classic v1.8-amd-15. - page 3. (Read 4956 times)

Activity: 679
Merit: 254
Seem familiar name my ears, this is equal to Pimp cash project?
Just new moderated or new  team?
Activity: 96
Merit: 10
PIMP 1.8.1

First thanks to all miners and devs and testers for all the great work and effort that they put into this product
This standalone OS does what it needs to do.
1. hassle free
2. complete knowledge base with all the common questions that could be there
3. easy to use
4. secure
5. miner farm
6. great community
7. AMD card support up to the R9 390x
8. zcash mineable since launch day

now with this being sayed at pimp we are always looking to make the best for the miners because we love the miners.
This is why I would like to announce that we are currently working on our 1.9 release.
This release will be bigger then the 1.8.1 release because this release will have the AMD Rx-serie (460/470/480) support and supports zcash mining.
We have been integrating all of your favorite things about PoolManager and Seedmanager and BAMT into the Minerfarm console, and making the whole thing easier to use for hobby miners and for pros.

Release date is still to be set after intense testing and building and ironing but it will be bigger then the last version and better
We from pimp hope to give you this version by  November end

questions or suggestions are always welcome as we are building this with love for you
Activity: 826
Merit: 258
are you need indonesian translations dev??
i would reserve indonesian transalation.
thank you.
Activity: 906
Merit: 507
Im trying to setup my rig but I have two questions one is how do I change the display settings pimp desktop runs off the screen and the second Im having problems getting my gridseed blades to run and could you possibly give me a conf both cgminer and bfgminer are blank Thanks
Activity: 128
Merit: 5
Thank you for your interest in getPiMP.org! We are glad to help with all of your questions.

PiMP has never included any hidden donation code or stealing hashes from our miners.

The claymore miners do have their own donation hash system that you can disable with -nofee, it doesn't matter to getPiMP if you use that or not, but many users wanted it included as an option. We do not mine to these by default. All of the miner profiles, locations of binaries and confs, can be seen by using "mcontrol switch" for GPU/CPU profiles and "smcontrol switch" for ASICs.

melt7777
getPiMP.org Platform Developer
Activity: 96
Merit: 10
the only bounty in this platform is the one that claymore has in his miningprogram

the rest of all the mining tools have no bounty's or hidden fee's

for more info please go to getpimp.org or come visite us at freenode  in the #pimp channel
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
only miner? no bounty dev?
Activity: 128
Merit: 5
UPDATE:
PiMP rc10 Released to the crypto miners Dec 22 2016! Claymore/Optiminer Zcash updates!!!
https://getpimp.org/pimp-rc10-updates/

See you on IRC miners! Come join the fun and mine some crypto!

ORIGINAL POST:

Hello miners! We have a lot to announce here, and we will keep it brief:

getPiMP.org is now an entire suite of crypto software products and services. Since we have a lot of things to offer the mining community we are no longer doing our work for free, but we think you will find our pricing model reasonable and affordable. You will be able to purchase PiMP using our secure website, using credit/debit payment via Paypal, and BTC via Coinbase.

PiMP Classic, the original PiMP mining platform, has been fully updated and enhanced with many new features. We now support Ethereum and other new algos, updates are working, and it’s easier to get support. We are also planning a PiMP nVidia edition, something we have wanted to do for years.
A brand new website, brand new miner.farm service, brand new PiMP! Come check us out: Stack your loot from head to boot!

https://getPiMP.org - Accept no imitations.
Pages:
Jump to: