Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Platoon Game - Web Based Multiplayer Strategy Game for Real Bitcoin - page 3. (Read 6360 times)

legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1485
Rollbit.com Crypto Futures
If a player wants to war with everybody and don't want to join any federation, how can he declare war?
I don't really understand the process of this new rule.
Activity: 114
Merit: 10
24 hours starts from first attack.
legendary
Activity: 2562
Merit: 1071
Game Rules updated. Please read new rules. http://www.platoongame.com/sss/rules.asp
New Rules will be effective after 24 hours

Have Fun.

Hmm, in relation to the rule: "A player can attack to same teritory atmost 3 in times in 24 hours period" - how are those 24 hours counted? That is, are they reset as soon as the server time crosses midnight, or do we literally have to wait those 24 hours out, after a set of attacks?
Activity: 114
Merit: 10
Game Rules updated. Please read new rules. http://www.platoongame.com/sss/rules.asp
New Rules will be effective after 24 hours

Have Fun.
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1010
This is really a great game. I hope you keep it up for a very, very long time like years  Cheesy

I suggest to implement an affiliate url system for players so that they can promote it and earn on commision. That will boost the economy!
legendary
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1015
It seems I'm unable to cancel the upgrade to Heavy-Metal Tech

Code:
Server Error

500 - Internal server error.
There is a problem with the resource you are looking for, and it cannot be displayed.

The problem has been solved, Please try again.

Thank you for your understanding

Yep, it works now.
Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

Code:
Server Error

There is a problem with the resource you are looking for, and it cannot be displayed.

The problem has been solved, Please try again.

Thank you for your understanding
legendary
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1015

Code:
Server Error

Activity: 19
Merit: 0
nice game, How much can I earn per day ?
Activity: 1036
Merit: 501
Nice to see another game for sure I going to try this. Hope it will grow and got an successful game without only big earnings for the op only.
legendary
Activity: 840
very cool game. playing game and earning money is very nice idea. i think it will atractive gamers to get in to bitcoin
Activity: 560
Supermutated Virulent Microbial Strain
Is there a mechanism that disallows multiple (and by multiple, I mean over 20 attacks in 12 hours from various people from on federation) in attacks on one user?
It sucks already that you've lost resources and all your units, but at least give us time to rebuild!

Similar thing happened to me: I got attacked by some air units, even though I hadn't researched anything that could counter that. And because of that, all my land units died, so now I'm defenseless.
Moreover, this guy keeps on attacking me over and over (at least once every 3 hours), stealing my resources. This game is too unfair; I'm so lucky I didn't deposit anything into it.

What is your user name and attacker name on game ?

Never mind, I see that the bastard has already got penalized... (On the map, he is black, and it says "Player penalized") I guess that's why nobody has attacked me for a few hours.

Just curious, what is actually restricted to a penalized player? And how long do they stay like that?
legendary
Activity: 2562
Merit: 1071
I'd prefer a space themed strategy game but, lacking one of those to play at the moment, I'll take this one. Smiley

A few suggestions/complaints:

• It seems that the registration process doesn't allow you to set a password longer than 16 characters, but doesn't warn you of such - I had set one longer than that, and then had trouble logging in.
  • The confirmation email that is sent after registration should probably not contain the player's password.
  • Maybe consider adding an email notification system, able to warn offline players when certain events happen: construction completes; research completes; player is attacked; etc..
  • Build queue - I understand this might partially conflict with the option to pay to immediately complete a building, but...
  • As far as I can tell, there is a limit to the amount of buildings that can be built in a territory - maybe there should be a way to demolish buildings as well, in case a player wants to reclaim some space?
  • The start of the game is very slow: after building a few of the initial buildings, and running out of resources doing so, I was forced to stop playing (as there was no further action I could take). Maybe it would be beneficial to start the player out with a few more options: maybe more resources, so they don't run out so quickly in the beginning; maybe a couple of scout units we can play around with; or maybe with more of the basic buildings already built (which everyone has to build anyway), allowing the player to start specializing more quickly.
Activity: 826
Is there a mechanism that disallows multiple (and by multiple, I mean over 20 attacks in 12 hours from various people from on federation) in attacks on one user?
It sucks already that you've lost resources and all your units, but at least give us time to rebuild!

Similar thing happened to me: I got attacked by some air units, even though I hadn't researched anything that could counter that. And because of that, all my land units died, so now I'm defenseless.
Moreover, this guy keeps on attacking me over and over (at least once every 3 hours), stealing my resources. This game is too unfair; I'm so lucky I didn't deposit anything into it.

What is your user name and attacker name on game ?
Activity: 413
Merit: 250

Activity: 560
Supermutated Virulent Microbial Strain
Activity: 490
Merit: 500
This is an excellent games i am not into gaming but I have a lot of friends who loves this kind of games I will send them here and tell them that you can make money here I'm sure this games will be of interest to them

Game is good but you can't make money easily. You have to play for 5-6 months and then maybe you make 0.01 BTC something. Real focus is not to earn money in this game.
legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047
thecryptocurrency.directory
This is an excellent games i am not into gaming but I have a lot of friends who loves this kind of games I will send them here and tell them that you can make money here I'm sure this games will be of interest to them
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1001
Interesting idea. I recently thought of something like browser game but with economy powered by bitcoin.
I guess Platoon is not exactly what I had in mind but it is close. But here is my question: Do I earn bitcoin only by playing or I have to deposit some first?
How exactly this work? If I deposit 0.1 I will earn more than if I deposit 0.001?
Activity: 413
Merit: 250
Hi, I'd like to know whether or not inactive accounts that haven't been online for more than a week get deleted?
Because there are a few of them surrounding my base, which will block/hinder the growth of my territories.
Pages:
Jump to: