Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Platoon Game - Web Based Multiplayer Strategy Game for Real Bitcoin - page 5. (Read 6360 times)

Activity: 784
Merit: 506
Generally speaking, I think this btc payment model integrated into games could be really interesting once it's further developed.  I would think it would incentivise people to play the games more if instead of earning valueless achievement points, you instead earned digital currency when reaching said achievements.

People already go the extra mile to get achievements that are essentially pointless, but if btc was added into the mix it would spur them on even more.
Activity: 647
Merit: 500
The Operating System for DAOs
At work right now but ill make an account later this evening!
Looks fun so far

You can also play in your mobile phone. I tried and it worked perfect!
You should register asap because growing process is long already.
Activity: 125
Merit: 100
At work right now but ill make an account later this evening!
Looks fun so far
Cool game,  I registered.  Everyone, join the blue guild and join my federation Wink

I think Red forces have better players and federation. Blue are going to lose this game. Wink
legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1024
Cool game,  I registered.  Everyone, join the blue guild and join my federation Wink
legendary
Activity: 854
Merit: 1000
Looks great man, hope you continue developing.
I'm always hyped about apps and websites that integrate
Bitcoin into their systems.

Am playing right now actually Smiley

Regards,
Jm Erestain
Activity: 560
Merit: 501
Supermutated Virulent Microbial Strain
Wow! Nice game! I've already registered, but what to next was very vague and I had to explore the game myself. Perhaps you should be add a tutorial? Anyway, good luck!

Edit: Just realised my spelling mistakes  Grin
The game looks really good. I think it's similar to Ogame and Travian but Bitcoin based.
I really liked it, good job aliser!
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1073
I was expecting a bit more from this, but the graphics are looking good. I like strategy games, but this one needs a bit more work. Some animations

would spice things up a bit.  Roll Eyes I am glad to see more games using Bitcoin these days. The worst mistake they could make, is to create their own Alt

coin for this and not to use Bitcoin. Thanks OP.  Grin
Activity: 826
Merit: 1000
Platoon Game

Platoon Game is a web based multiplayer strategy game and Platoon Game simulates the real war situations, hence you should create smart strategies in order to maximize your earnings. You can earn bitcoin while build your base and fight to other gamers.

Please feel free to reach us for your comments and questions from the official forum or [email protected].

For further information about the Platton Game, please click here to read our FAQ.

Platoon Game
Platoon Game Forum

Follow us on Facebook
Pages:
Jump to: