Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] PLAYKEY: DECENTRALIZED CLOUD GAMING PLATFORM - page 4. (Read 41870 times)

legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1012
This bounty bullshit is the reason I didn't invest in playkey as much as I wanted to. I am not allocating more than 5% of my portfolio for an ico with bounties and bonuses and shit. I am still optimist about the project itself but their distribution method is a no no for me.
Apparently the developers expected to receive investments close to the hard cap. Therefore, the bounty campaign was quite generous. However, the fees were not so large, and the bounty at the same time paid. So they finally got the price, several times lower than the ICO.

No, they reduced the bounties, they didn't pay the initial budget.

Also, it dumped before even bounties distributed. Eth pump didn't help also.

what do you mean under reduced the bounties? didn't devs pay proportionally the money earned on ICO as was fairly announced on the beginning of bounty campaign?

It was %1,5 or %2,0 of token sale total.

So because they didn't hit the hard cap, it wasn't the whole amount saying on the bounty page.

It was 1/5 or 1/6 of hard cap.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
https://eloncity.io/
This bounty bullshit is the reason I didn't invest in playkey as much as I wanted to. I am not allocating more than 5% of my portfolio for an ico with bounties and bonuses and shit. I am still optimist about the project itself but their distribution method is a no no for me.
Apparently the developers expected to receive investments close to the hard cap. Therefore, the bounty campaign was quite generous. However, the fees were not so large, and the bounty at the same time paid. So they finally got the price, several times lower than the ICO.

what do you mean under reduced the bounties? didn't devs pay proportionally the money earned on ICO as was fairly announced on the beginning of bounty campaign?
legendary

Activity: 574
Merit: 250
https://eloncity.io/
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
It's the chicken or the egg dilemma .. volume needed for being listed on CMC and some exchanges .. but currently, hardly any traffic to point towards growth! even the low profile smaller coins had some traffic to begin with which allows for being considered in bigger exchanges .. for that matter, even basic coins have higher volume on ED... is it poor marketing or something else?
legendary
When will be new exhanges? You raised a lot of money (around 20 mln by current ETH rate). You can pay for listing on top exhanges!
Why only ED? When token will be listed to good exchanges?

They are probably finishing distributing investors and bounties. Maybe they are doing a vacation. Also, there is too early to get mad at them for no exchanges expect etherdelta. But after 1-2 weeks later situation stays the same yes we can be mad.
Activity: 322
Investors really got an unpleasant price for themselves.
Probably now a good opportunity to buy tokens and expect to grow the price of the coin closer to February month.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 259
When will be new exhanges? You raised a lot of money (around 20 mln by current ETH rate). You can pay for listing on top exhanges!
Why only ED? When token will be listed to good exchanges?
legendary
Do you now give me a primitive explanation of ICO?
We do not understand that even though we participated in the ICO, we still can buy it at a lower price.
Why do we have to start the ICO and still be higher than the current price?
should we buy ICOs in high amounts, and those who have not participated in ICOs can buy PKT at low price on the shit exchange now?

What are these? Account farming or what?

I am really sad that I'm not a mod when I see something like this.

They are killing the threads and helping nobody.

About playkey's price, i think bounty dump time is over so the price will get better in some days. New exchange would be helpful also.
Do you now give me a primitive explanation of ICO?
Activity: 210
 We do not understand that even though we participated in the ICO, we still can buy it at a lower price.
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
Why do we have to start the ICO and still be higher than the current price?
Activity: 280
should we buy ICOs in high amounts, and those who have not participated in ICOs can buy PKT at low price on the shit exchange now?
Activity: 266
After 12 days after the ICO ends and almost one year before the product release - that is very premature conclusion about any sort of trends imho.
 But nevertheless, everyone respects your personal opinoin
Activity: 294
when you finish all the roadmap, pkt price will be 0.00004btc, and we bought it from 0.0016 btc, how you gonna fix this
It is so strange that you even didn't buy it... other way
I should know that the price was in ETH but not in BTC
Activity: 238
when you finish all the roadmap, pkt price will be 0.00004btc, and we bought it from 0.0016 btc, how you gonna fix this
Activity: 224
Look at the Road-map and and find the place when the ecosystem appears.
Untill there is no demand in PKT for using within the decentralized system it is wierd to check the exchanges each 7 minutes and waiting for skyrocket cost increase
This has to be the worst investment
  I spent my eth early on... Which apparently has doubled.. I am stuck with this now.. Losing everything I put in... What a waste of time
Activity: 210
I don't think we will see an increase in price till it hits a big exchange.

Big exchanges will give some liquidity to the tokens that are circulating. But we need great news from the Playkey developers to see the price going up
Pages:
Jump to: