Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] PLAYKEY: DECENTRALIZED CLOUD GAMING PLATFORM - page 6. (Read 41870 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 10
What do Playkey Team do to up price ?
We just have to wait for the decentralized gaming ecosystem to be up and we will definitely see success
is it the price is really on ED of PKT?Huh
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
What do Playkey Team do to up price ?
Activity: 252
Merit: 0
Can you explain how playkey mining works? Is it the same as other cryptos?
No. Mining is not same. Read whitepaper nd see roadmap on playkey.io
Activity: 243
Can you explain how playkey mining works? Is it the same as other cryptos?
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
Wow. Did not know that the playmaking team from Perm! Finally, the Russian ICO came out worthy, thank you guys.
Activity: 76
Does your company have open offline offices?
They have offline office in Perm, Russia
Activity: 450
Merit: 251
I'm not entirely sure, for what this token will be used in the future?
With these tokens in the future, you will be able to pay for your cloud game, using Playkey (if I'm not mistaken).
Activity: 854
Merit: 253
I'm not entirely sure, for what this token will be used in the future?
Activity: 434
https://eloncity.io/
Cool Our token appeared on EtherDelta: now officially. EtherDelta is a fully decentralized exchange. To use the exchange you don’t need to transfer all your funds to a single center - a smart contract is a guarantee.

https://etherdelta.com/#PKT-ETH
Why listed this token to this exchange? They really suck exchange, slow on order, hard to fill order, price not stable, hard to deposite, withdraw, transfer.

All the small exchanges with low liquidity suck but they are the first which agree with the listing of the coin.

Moreover, investors themselves can transfer their tokens to etherdelta as I understand the process.
Exchanges have their own users and fans.
Even if you hate etherdelta, there are still some people who only trade in Etherdelta.

Can you please name what are the pros of such an exchange like etherdelta? Why there are fans of etherdelta?

generally etherdelta has fans because it's decentralized exchanger so u can trade literally every erc20 token there. i don't know another exchangers where all you need to list the token is it's contract.
Activity: 505
Merit: 500
Does your company have open offline offices?
Activity: 210
Cool Our token appeared on EtherDelta: now officially. EtherDelta is a fully decentralized exchange. To use the exchange you don’t need to transfer all your funds to a single center - a smart contract is a guarantee.

Why listed this token to this exchange? They really suck exchange, slow on order, hard to fill order, price not stable, hard to deposite, withdraw, transfer.

All the small exchanges with low liquidity suck but they are the first which agree with the listing of the coin.

Moreover, investors themselves can transfer their tokens to etherdelta as I understand the process.
Even if you hate etherdelta, there are still some people who only trade in Etherdelta.

Can you please name what are the pros of such an exchange like etherdelta? Why there are fans of etherdelta?
Activity: 434
https://eloncity.io/
Go wait guys price is a lot of time go down and after go up

Maybe the best time to buy the Playkey PKT tokens when bounty participants sell them for any price they can get.

indeed. and as i got in bounty thread it will take place next week. so all interested in buying don't miss the opportunity. i'm going to buy some more together with getting my bounty payment. i see bright future for this project which was underestimated a lot on ICO stage imho.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250

So what was the ICO price before?
Where can I find dynamic of the price?

It is hard to say about the dynamic of the price. I think you need to wait for more exchanges and more liquidity.

And wait for PKT to show up at coinmarketcap
Go wait guys price is a lot of time go down and after go up

Maybe the best time to buy the Playkey PKT tokens when bounty participants sell them for any price they can get.
I'm looking forward to the launch. I really want to use it.

At least please wait for the smart contract for gamers and miners to be introduced in Q4 2017.

The main part of the roadmap is planned to be delivered in 2018.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
It is on coinexchange
Activity: 28
So what was the ICO price before?
Where can I find dynamic of the price?
Activity: 41
I'm looking forward to the launch. I really want to use it.
On your road map you give Access to exchanges: Cryptopia, Evercoin and Coinexchange in Q4... Now, i don't particularly like coinexchange and evercoin, but i am using Cryptopia, so is there any estimate on when it's there? Time is running out on Q4...

They have a pinned message in the Telegram chat. So you can check it for the new exchanges and be among the first to know. I think they don't update this thread with such info.

t.me/playkey_io/27761
Pages:
Jump to: