Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Plaza Systems (PLAZA) token generation event + [AIRDROP] Airdrop closed - page 6. (Read 6110 times)

Activity: 68
Merit: 10
This contest is really awesome. Hope I win!
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Activity: 7
Activity: 37
Merit: 1
Activity: 33
Great idea. I am very much interested in your project and joined your airdrop.
Activity: 34
Activity: 111
Merit: 1
I believe that it can be a very lucrative ICO in future. It's purely based on lifestyle and thus is quite different from others. I hope it does well so that my investment increases to new heights.
Activity: 209
this seems legit. hope its its real

We are very real and your enthusiasm will be rewarded with a great project. Thanks for everyone's great input and effort in the airdrop and whitelist campaign!
Activity: 14
We hopefully this project will be success fully good luck Smiley Wink Cheesy Grin > Lips sealed
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
Joined your Airdrop, Thanks
Activity: 7
this seems legit. hope its its real
Activity: 5
I following this project. This is a very nice and awesome project.
Activity: 1
Activity: 41
I'm glad to see that Plaza sounds to be a qualitative company coming with an useful solution rather than another banal ICO.
Activity: 5
Activity: 209
What is the minimum ETH to buy PLAZA in the ICO?

The minimum is 0.25 ETH, which is equal to 1,250 PLAZA at the standard ICO price. The ICO exchange rate is 1 ETH : 5,000 PLAZA.

If you sign up for the whitelist registration for the presale right now, you will lock in a 50% bonus. That means that 0.25 ETH would then be equal to 1,875 PLAZA!

We currently have over 30,000 ETH reserved already, which is 40% of our ICO hard cap. Don't wait to sign up! Anyone who registers now is guaranteed to be able to participate in the presale.

You can find the registration form at https://www.plaza.systems/whitelist/  Cheesy
Activity: 2
Project looks exciting, hoping for the best!
Activity: 1050
What is the minimum ETH to buy PLAZA in the ICO?
Pages:
Jump to: