Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Plaza Systems (PLAZA) token generation event + [AIRDROP] Airdrop closed - page 9. (Read 6110 times)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0
like debt courd options. thumbs up
Activity: 10
나는 2018 년 가장 흥미 진진한 #ICO가 될 수 있다고 생각한 것에 합류했습니다. #PlazaSystems는 설립 된 기술과 신흥 기술을 통합하여 "자유 라이프 스타일"을 개발하고 있습니다. #AI, #ecommerce, #crypto & #blockchain www.plaza.systems/airdrop
Activity: 126
Joined airdrop thanks Dev. Other bounty program? Reserve translation Vietnamese if you need pm me! Interesting project.
Activity: 308
Merit: 7
success for this good project
Activity: 209
how to claim PLAZA

All PLAZA, including any airdrop tokens will be issued after the completion of the ICO and following an external audit of the results. Generally, that takes a couple of days to complete.

If you have not yet registered to receive the airdrop coins, be sure to go here to register for it: https://www.plaza.systems/airdrop/

You can also complete the Presale ICO whitelist registration and receive a 50% bonus when you participate during the public sale. That url is https://www.plaza.systems/whitelist/
Activity: 154
This is a great project
Activity: 44
Nice project and can't wait for this..
Activity: 4
Good luck for this great project !
Activity: 37
Merit: 1
Activity: 5
i think it's realy a nice project
Activity: 4
Activity: 20
Loking great project. Name is so cool Smiley
Activity: 518
Merit: 102
simply getting the job done
seems like good project, good luck dev. dont forget to tell the news often.
nice project, when can i get my token

All tokens are issued after the ICO has been completed.
Activity: 197
Merit: 1
nice project, when can i get my token
Great project, would love to contribute to its community growth

Look for our announcement tomorrow about a program that will allow you to do just that and earn a bit of PLAZA at the same time.  Wink
What time is the announcement in Greenwich Mean Time..? Time difference issues  Cool

It should be around mid-day GMT, so maybe late morning, early afternoon. It will not be a first-come, first served program, so if you do not see it as soon as it is announced you will be fine.

Thanks for all of the interest in Plaza.
Great project, would love to contribute to its community growth

Look for our announcement tomorrow about a program that will allow you to do just that and earn a bit of PLAZA at the same time.  Wink
What time is the announcement in Greenwich Mean Time..? Time difference issues  Cool
Pages:
Jump to: