Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]🌐🔶 PLENTIX –Re-imagining the referral economy! 🔶👥 - page 2. (Read 3443 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 69
wow. That's really interesting.
Decentralized And Automated
A decentralized, distributed Blockchain system - provides businesses and developers with a structure to allow the platform to remain free while, at the same time, allowing a vast number of developers to build on it. Smart contracts automation - allows programmers to easily plug and play with supported software, enabling reduced cost with effortless scaling capabilities and automation. Using decentralized, distributed infrastructure, Plentix provides programmers and businesses with open-source set of APIs and features.
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
the project has a very nice concept. I wish all the teams that are working in this project will be working hard with very well so that these projects have had good development so that the project can achieve success.
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
What's the latest development on this project?
copper member
Activity: 140
Happy to join this community.
Referral system got alot of potential in the market

Glad to have you on board.
Activity: 9
Happy to join this community.
Referral system got alot of potential in the market
copper member
When is the ico launch?

We are still finalizing the dates
We will announce it as soon as we agreed on a specific one
Activity: 3
When is the ico launch?
Activity: 2
I tried you alpha version
it is not working
Or do i need something to make it work?

Make sure to install metamask before trying our alpha version

Tried it, it's working 100%
copper member
it is not working

Make sure to install metamask before trying our alpha version
Activity: 12
it is not working
Activity: 308
According to the white paper and their official website, the referral "referral program" (using) plentix contracts - without the need for authority,
Plentix 'proposed fund-raising and token sales in April will see them aim to sell 60 percent of their tokens and distribute those funds as outlined in the pie chart above.
happy to join this airdrop.
Activity: 340
Merit: 111
Thank you for the support.
Expect great news this coming week
We are looking forward to good news from you and also waiting for the latest update from you. The project is cool, has a bright future. Support for your project!
Activity: 208
Merit: 10
It seems like the team and advisor are very experienced. I am sure they will work hard for the success of this project. And of course with the support of investors and participating communities, this project will achieve success according to the target set.
Activity: 82
Just joined airdrop , hope get it soon  Grin
copper member
Plentix is a project with a good reputation that deserves close attention. The team has already done an
excellent job and until the end result there is a little that will surprise the entire market with cryptocurrency!
Be part of this community! http://plentix.io/ Cheers!

Thank you for the compliment
The team is working hard to meet and surpass
all of your expectations
copper member
Join our growing community!
Activity: 34
Bonjour, je tenais à remercier toute l'équipe pour ce beau projet.
copper member
Thank you for the support.
Expect great news this coming week
Activity: 32
I like how this project offers rewards and incentives for customers who refer products or services. This is definitely a great project!
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
I hope this project will push through its development. Good luck to the team and community. Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: