Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]🌐🔶 PLENTIX –Re-imagining the referral economy! 🔶👥 - page 5. (Read 3443 times)

Activity: 240
Merit: 11
Be Positive Always!
is this token used erc-20 eth smart contract or not? what are the total of the token. that was the basic of what peoples in here want to know first. too lazy to read wp so it more easy to put basic data in the whole main thread. the question will be repeated as every person come by here.
copper member
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
how many token are there on this airdrop? I can not find it here or on the website. and how many participants will be?

You can check the number of tokens in the form you filled up.
We might consider up to 10k participants
Activity: 462
Merit: 104
how many token are there on this airdrop? I can not find it here or on the website. and how many participants will be?
Activity: 29
Nice project, i joined and hope it go to moon 2018. Airdrop or bounty program other?
Activity: 126
Reserve translation Vietnamese if Dev need PM me, please! I love it – This interesting project with the best trust team and great idea. Joined and hope success! Good luck Dev!
copper member
Thank you guys for the feedback!
Activity: 126
Plenti is a decentralized platform and application based on blockchain, the purpose of which is to connect and read all participants of the online referral program
Activity: 392
Merit: 102
How many tokens are there for each person on this airdrop? does anyone know? I do not want to register for 2 tokens. Thank you
I can not find out how many token everyone gets. and not on the website
copper member
Activity: 78
Great idea! Hi dev, how much price 1 Plentix  ?
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
Always remember don't easily fall yourself on a promising ICO and get involve easily. Search first before you go move to invest or joining in a bounty rather.
Activity: 346
Merit: 100
Promising Project. Good luck.
yes I agree with you this project is very promising and I also really like this project. I joined this project and I hope this project is a great success
Activity: 16
This is good one....upon checking the white paper this website.... I can see that their objective is reasonable.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 517

Are you getting an error message on that page? It works find here, but I did it from the website instead of from the google form of the airdrop. So you may try it, go directly to the website and Join Whitelist. Hope it works for you too.
copper member
We have a Reddit page as well, just search for us there you can find the posts.

How about Reddit channel?
copper member
Hi Frankkie2,
What link are you using for signup?
Am trying to sign up on the site but the link is broken..pls fix asap
Activity: 106
How about Reddit channel?
Activity: 20