Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]🌐🔶 PLENTIX –Re-imagining the referral economy! 🔶👥 - page 2. (Read 2070 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 0
It's great that small business representatives and ordinary users will get an opportunity to earn without using large marketing companies' services. I wish the team all the best! And maybe someday I will accede to this platform.
But why 'someday'? You can join it right now, especially because there's still bonus at this stage.
Certainly, I know about the pre-sale and pre-ICO bonuses. But I think that is really necessary to watch how the platform will work in real conditions.
Activity: 160
It's great that small business representatives and ordinary users will get an opportunity to earn without using large marketing companies' services. I wish the team all the best! And maybe someday I will accede to this platform.
But why 'someday'? You can join it right now, especially because there's still bonus at this stage.
Activity: 238
Activity: 252
Hello, forum members! I would like to support this hopeful project. What I need to do for that?
You need to create an account on https//plentix.io  and join White List
Activity: 201
Hello, forum members! I would like to support this hopeful project. What I need to do for that?
I like the referrer's reward system. It is very convenient that you can choose the way how to monetize the rewards: tokens, discounts or mix of both. I expect for an official platform release with great interest
Just finished reading the whitepaper, but questions are still with me. Where could I clarify them?
You can find the required information in this thread of the forum or visit the Plentix website. But if there are still no answers, you can always ask the devs. In Telegram, for example.
Activity: 48
Just finished reading the whitepaper, but questions are still with me. Where could I clarify them?
Activity: 56
Hi everyone on this thread! I'm very interested in this theme but have a small question. Is it worth to exchange some of my tokens in BTC to ETH and invest them here now? Who has any ideas on this subject?
It depends on what you want. You can invest now and get a bonus of about 5%, but you need the ETH. Or you can wait when they begin listing tokens on exchanges and you don't have to monitor the rate all the time. But in this case you won't be able to get the bonus.
Well, I'll think about it...The idea is very attractive. Thanks!
Activity: 56
Hi everyone on this thread! I'm very interested in this theme but have a small question. Is it worth to exchange some of my tokens in BTC to ETH and invest them here now? Who has any ideas on this subject?
It depends on what you want. You can invest now and get a bonus of about 5%, but you need the ETH. Or you can wait when they begin listing tokens on exchanges and you don't have to monitor the rate all the time. But in this case you won't be able to get the bonus.
Activity: 42
Activity: 686
Merit: 251
I'm investigating Crypto Projects
Plentix Pre-ICO & ICO Details

Presale: 25th April 2018 | ICO: 20th May 2018
Platform: Ethereum
Accepted form of contribution: ETH
Total Funds to be Raised (Hardcap): 10,000,000 USD
Presale Amount: 3,000,000 USD
Crowdsale Amount: 7,000,000 USD
Total Token Supply: 1,000,000,000
Pre-Sale Bonus: 20%
ICO bonus: 5% (Our 5% bonus sale lasts for 5 days only, and bonus percentages decrease by 1% each day for 5 days.)
Unsold Tokens: Burned
Restricted: USA, China, North Korea

Details: https://medium.com/plentix/plentix-pre-sale-ico-details-3386183162d2

How many tokens where you put in circulation and how many total will exist and what is the starting price in the pre sale?
Activity: 154
It's supposed plentix will be used so widely as small percentage will pay of by a big number of successful transactions. It's enough to look at the fact that team is easily coping with deadlines. You shouldn't be afraid of possible risks so hard.
Activity: 266
I can’t get to the MVP site, it says that my browser doesn’t support Web3. What should I do? Really want to look at this as it seems to be innovative
Just use Metamask or Parity extensions (I personally use it on Google Chrome), it will allow you to access Ethereum applications (Dapps) in normal browser. And I agree with you, Plentix is such innovative project
Activity: 280
I can’t get to the MVP site, it says that my browser doesn’t support Web3. What should I do? Really want to look at this as it seems to be innovative
What’s known about KYC? Will it be implemented there? Or there will be only whitelist? Whitepaper says nothing about it
Yes, there are KYC system, you can check info about it on the website. I hope they had solved the problem with it.
What’s the problem? Is something wrong with KYC? And where do you get this information?
Read the first page. They had some KYC provider, but they was too bad and missed the deadlines. They was in searching of new provider, but I don’t know about results.
Ok, thanks a lot, I’ll be searching for this. Glad that developers care about our convenience and make everything they can for it.
What’s known about KYC? Will it be implemented there? Or there will be only whitelist? Whitepaper says nothing about it
Yes, there are KYC system, you can check info about it on the website. I hope they had solved the problem with it.
What’s the problem? Is something wrong with KYC? And where do you get this information?
Read the first page. They had some KYC provider, but they was too bad and missed the deadlines. They was in searching of new provider, but I don’t know about results.
Merit: 1
Activity: 210
Pages:
Jump to: