Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]🌐🔶 PLENTIX –Re-imagining the referral economy! 🔶👥 - page 3. (Read 2070 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 0
Hi team. Statistically, investing in referral market is quite risky because of small profit. How much are you going to gain in the nearest future?
This market is not so profitable, yes, but it doesn’t make it too bad. This market gains needed amount of money, I’m sure that Plentix are able to reach it’s hardcap.
So, it’s just $10m dollars, most of the projects collect this amount in few weeks. I know that this will be enough for further platform developing and market expansion.
Activity: 140
Hi team. Statistically, investing in referral market is quite risky because of small profit. How much are you going to gain in the nearest future?
This market is not so profitable, yes, but it doesn’t make it too bad. This market gains needed amount of money, I’m sure that Plentix are able to reach it’s hardcap.
Activity: 266
Activity: 364
Hello forum members, I’m a bit in doubt - what currencies do they accept for token sale? On the website only Ethereum is pointed, but I’ve seen noticing about Bitcoin and Litecoin in the whitepaper. What would you say?
The only accepted currency for token sale is ETH, they have plans to list token on exchanges which will make pair with ETG, BTC and LTC. That’s what you have seen.
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
Hello forum members, I’m a bit in doubt - what currencies do they accept for token sale? On the website only Ethereum is pointed, but I’ve seen noticing about Bitcoin and Litecoin in the whitepaper. What would you say?
Oh, it’s a good question, I think it’s better to PM devs in Telegram for fast response, and then you can say it to us there, on BTT
Activity: 327
Activity: 162
Hello devs, I see that you’ve made a great project! Even MVP is available! Great job guys, keep it going. I have simple question - is there any limit for purchasing tokens?
I don’t know is there a minimum investment sum, but I definitely know about maximum investment - 50 million tokens, that’s about $100k. They’ve made it for prevention of manipulating and public fairness of token sale.
Activity: 181
Hello devs, I see that you’ve made a great project! Even MVP is available! Great job guys, keep it going. I have simple question - is there any limit for purchasing tokens?
Activity: 177
Guys, I think that 20% of bonus during the pre-ICO is too low, presage is always associated with some risks, so it should be more. At least 30% bonus will be decent.
Don’t agree with you, 20% is conentional bonus during presale stage. Most of the projects won’t give you any bonus at all. Thanks to Plentix team we have this.
Ok, you say that this is usual bonus, so what’s about main ICO stage? It’s only 5% and it’s decreasing by day!
It’s kinda fair, they don’t have to set huge bonuses, as we all know huge bonus could be a scam warning... I believe in Plentix and hope they will achieve their targets.
Yeah, I agree with you, also there is very low caps, $10m for hardcap is the lowest one I’ve ever seen, it means that they don’t need so much money (as exchanges for example) to start and finish developing of final platform.
Activity: 235
Guys, I think that 20% of bonus during the pre-ICO is too low, presage is always associated with some risks, so it should be more. At least 30% bonus will be decent.
Don’t agree with you, 20% is conentional bonus during presale stage. Most of the projects won’t give you any bonus at all. Thanks to Plentix team we have this.
Ok, you say that this is usual bonus, so what’s about main ICO stage? It’s only 5% and it’s decreasing by day!
It’s kinda fair, they don’t have to set huge bonuses, as we all know huge bonus could be a scam warning... I believe in Plentix and hope they will achieve their targets.
Activity: 224
Activity: 84
Activity: 238
Activity: 32
Work team looks very strong, good website.The heart do now ico is running out.I want to study under this theory, want to be able to participate, blessing.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
Activity: 252
I've read that USA, China and North Korea are restricted. Is that mean the people from these countries can't invest this project? What can I do?
Unfortunately, you can do nothing. In these countries this activity is illegal. Change country, maybe?)
So sad it sounds... I would be very glad to join this project. Team is really cool. I wish good luck to developers and all the participants!
Activity: 252
I've read that USA, China and North Korea are restricted. Is that mean the people from these countries can't invest this project? What can I do?
Unfortunately, you can do nothing. In these countries this activity is illegal. Change country, maybe?)
Activity: 238
Activity: 56
Tell me, please, when the ICO starts?
The ICO-stage begins on the May 20, 0:00.
Activity: 56
Tell me, please, when the ICO starts?
Pages:
Jump to: