Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [PLNc] PLNcoin - Polish cryptocurrency - giveaway for Poles - page 16. (Read 94783 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Crypto Enthusiast, BD
Buy order is dramatically increasing. OMG! Roll Eyes
Yeah it's good Cheesy go go 0.01
Request dev to add another exchange. This coin looks very transparent well distributed.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Activity: 1624
Merit: 250
Yeah it's good Cheesy go go 0.01
Crypto Enthusiast, BD
Activity: 252
xHash.net Pools
Mine PLN Coin on xHash.net pool.
Running smooth and steady at URL: http://www.xhash.net
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
I noticed the supply on the sell side is running thin since last night when I bought in.
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
POOL MN SPAM

would you stop spamming your pool so often.
woha... nice dump ;o
Nice chance for buying cheap coins. This dump goes to 0.0002 level.
that's right but i have only .3 btc left ^^
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
woha... nice dump ;o
Nice chance for buying cheap coins. This dump goes to 0.0002 level.
woha... nice dump ;o
Crypto Enthusiast, BD
Why don't PLNc is coinmarketcap??
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
Hi,

Reminder, support p2pool nodes:

Regards,
Activity: 6
come to eminer.pl we don't steal Smiley

http://pln.eminer.pl

Why don't you payout the Diem you owe everyone from launch date or respond to messages/emails?
Activity: 32
0.006 seems possible
0.006? we want 0.01 Cheesy
If we hold our coin strongly then it will be more than AUR possibly .085--0.12 within month.
So don't sell panic. Remember it seems legit. We have to support PLNc.

We heard that about SPA too though to be honest, starting to get cynical on the nation coins.

SPA was pumpdumped.

That's exactly what you wanna avoid for a high diff high price coin looking for stability.

Having said that, I believe SPA price will increase, slowly, in the next few days/weeks.

It all depends on how it goes the Airdrop of AUR, I don't like to compare coins because each one is unique in his own way but being honest all these coin are based upon on the AUR, if the AUR gets massively dumped after the Airdrop you can't expect the INVESTORS of SPA to hold their coin expecting something different. The case of PLNc is a little different because the "hurt" of the Airdrop/Giveaway is already being done.

That being said, I believe the AUR is going to Pump one more time because of the expectation of the Airdrop, what happens then (short/long term) is the big question.
Crypto Enthusiast, BD
SPA is still going places... who told you spa is over? look at that price, stable for quite some time now... more stable than any coin i've been watching lately
+1 agree
A coin in .0012 with one week. Its strong enough.
Crypto Enthusiast, BD
0.006 seems possible
If we hold our coin strongly then it will be more than AUR possibly .085--0.12 within month.

We heard that about SPA too though to be honest, starting to get cynical on the nation coins.

Main diff between SPA & PLNc is its giveaway in under going from the beginning & SPA didn't yet. So big local community is involve before price going to high. This is the big potentiality of this coin. (its my thought)
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
0.006 seems possible

SPA was pumpdumped.

That's exactly what you wanna avoid for a high diff high price coin looking for stability.

Having said that, I believe SPA price will increase, slowly, in the next few days/weeks.
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
0.006 seems possible

THE GREED!!!  Grin
not greed Tongue i wanted 0.02, but 0.01 is more real ^^
Crypto Enthusiast, BD
0.006 seems possible
Pages:
Jump to: