Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [PLNc] PLNcoin - Polish cryptocurrency - giveaway for Poles - page 19. (Read 94783 times)

Activity: 10
Merit: 0
Hi,

Anyone will tell how to configure p2pool for PLNc? a network.py file.

Regards,
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
If you guys want I can make a "official" twitter account for the english speaking world and monitor/manage it, with dev's permission
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Crypto Enthusiast, BD

I was living in Poland. Twitter is not really widespread there.
but twitter is very helpful for coin or community to grow. plz add one with coin logo. we will do some publicity there.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250

I was living in Poland. Twitter is not really widespread there. Maybe is the reason, they have official Facebook with over 600 followers and pretty active.

Just a graph:

Devs are focused right now in Poland, that's a good sign for me.
Crypto Enthusiast, BD
Activity: 826
Merit: 500
Looking to buy 1000-2000 coins at .00015, PM me.
Current price is 0.00025 per coin on bittrex,but still cheap.
I don't have an account there yet, figured I'd offer here just in case. My offer is better than the current highest bid on Bittrex.
Activity: 602
Current price is 0.00025 per coin on bittrex,but still cheap.
Activity: 420
Bayern
Activity: 826
LookinG at the past... It wouldnt be strange to see 0.02-0.08 in next days. Spaincoin, a total scam got a big pump, and with this coin we are talking about a seriuos project and good devs. Just an example, PLNcoin: Windows, Mac, Linux wallets working perfect since the first second with mining included and good design; Website in polish; Marketing in polish and oriented to Poland. Spaincoin: Windows wallet with Litecoin icon... website oriented for english, no marketing in Spain just in Bitcointalk and twitter pumpers....
I agree...this one has great potential,but I think that we need bigger exchange,like mintpal...but bittrex is also fine for now.
LookinG at the past... It wouldnt be strange to see 0.02-0.08 in next days. Spaincoin, a total scam got a big pump, and with this coin we are talking about a seriuos project and good devs. Just an example, PLNcoin: Windows, Mac, Linux wallets working perfect since the first second with mining included and good design; Website in polish; Marketing in polish and oriented to Poland. Spaincoin: Windows wallet with Litecoin icon... website oriented for english, no marketing in Spain just in Bitcointalk and twitter pumpers....
Crypto Enthusiast, BD
Within a sort time huge publicity among Polish nation OMG! Its goona be next AUR. I am so sure.

It's even better than AUR. Right now: premine 0%, coin distributed to polish people and getting popular in the polish websites. This a SUCCESS.

I agree +1
Within a sort time huge publicity among Polish nation OMG! Its goona be next AUR. I am so sure.

It's even better than AUR. Right now: premine 0%, coin distributed to polish people and getting popular in the polish websites. This a SUCCESS.

This is definitely a good sign...Price will hit 0.01 at least,in next few days.
Activity: 91
Merit: 10
cool, i like it ,
Crypto Enthusiast, BD
Activity: 420
Bayern
Bedzie to na CoinMarketCap?
Pages:
Jump to: