Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] PlusOneCoin |PLUS1| Social Media, Commercial Adoption (HMQ1725) - page 3. (Read 6054 times)

Activity: 132
Merit: 10
Activity: 1834
Merit: 639
*Brute force will solve any Bitcoin problem*
what do I get if mining this coin?

Plus1coin has a use case. Its used on Investorshub, which is a massive stock site, to up vote posts and also to reward users for looking at promotions.
There was 9 gig of mining on it last week which shot the difficulty to the moon. Once the difficulty shot up a lot of the miners went away, so now the blockchain is just ticking over.

So now when users/advertisers want/need to buy coins, the supply from mining is very low, so they have to buy the offer in the exchanges and up goes the price. This has been happening over the last few weeks and grinding up through the book on Tradesatoshi and Cryptobridge. When the price hits 800 the mining will probably reappear (7200 coins a day) and it comes and goes even at this level.

With current difficulty, new coins are rare (maybe 1000 a day) but with the 'use case,' demand is rising and driving the price up. I reckon the 'price' suggested by the difficulty is about 1200 sats, you can work it out using web tools. So mining now is an 'investment' to aquire coin not a activity to dump on a current high price. I've bought/am buying on the exchanges. I mine coins where the price is above the difficulty value and buy coins with that income where the mining difficulty is too high for the price. This is selling hash high and buying coins low.

But coins must have a 'use case,' they must do something and Plus1 has a big use case on Investorshub and thats not counting the demand from doing the same job on the British website ADFN and its Brazilian website or other things that could come along. Most much bigger coins have no use case so Plus1 should really take off at some point. I see $1 a coin in the future, it things get going. Its configered like BTC so it has the same mechanism the flew BTC to $20,000, so I'm stupidly optimistic!

I think this coin could really go places, as it is a minnow now, but with a proper UK listed company behind it, not a bunch of kids or shady jokers. DYOR.

Ah darn, got to go buy more now, I've hyped myself into it! Smiley

+1 & BTI ... hodl ~ BIG news inkoming  Cool

===>

https://tradesatoshi.com/Exchange/?market=PLUS1_BTC

https://freiexchange.com/market/BTI/BTC
Activity: 66
Merit: 4

Plus1coin has a use case. Its used on Investorshub, which is a massive stock site, to up vote posts and also to reward users for looking at promotions.
There was 9 gig of mining on it last week which shot the difficulty to the moon. Once the difficulty shot up a lot of the miners went away, so now the blockchain is just ticking over.

So now when users/advertisers want/need to buy coins, the supply from mining is very low, so they have to buy the offer in the exchanges and up goes the price. This has been happening over the last few weeks and grinding up through the book on Tradesatoshi and Cryptobridge. When the price hits 800 the mining will probably reappear (7200 coins a day) and it comes and goes even at this level.

With current difficulty, new coins are rare (maybe 1000 a day) but with the 'use case,' demand is rising and driving the price up. I reckon the 'price' suggested by the difficulty is about 1200 sats, you can work it out using web tools. So mining now is an 'investment' to aquire coin not a activity to dump on a current high price. I've bought/am buying on the exchanges. I mine coins where the price is above the difficulty value and buy coins with that income where the mining difficulty is too high for the price. This is selling hash high and buying coins low.

But coins must have a 'use case,' they must do something and Plus1 has a big use case on Investorshub and thats not counting the demand from doing the same job on the British website ADFN and its Brazilian website or other things that could come along. Most much bigger coins have no use case so Plus1 should really take off at some point. I see $1 a coin in the future, it things get going. Its configered like BTC so it has the same mechanism the flew BTC to $20,000, so I'm stupidly optimistic!

I think this coin could really go places, as it is a minnow now, but with a proper UK listed company behind it, not a bunch of kids or shady jokers. DYOR.

Ah darn, got to go buy more now, I've hyped myself into it! Smiley

Activity: 185
Activity: 1708
Merit: 553
Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game
wher are all miners of this coin ?? there is approx 543 MH/s network hashrate but i found maybe 2-3 miners across all listed pools here .. this smells like scam, somebody is secretly mining with few rigs somewhere making 80% of network hashrate ...

Why is it a scam? Does anyone prevent you from renting hash rate and pointing it to PlusOneCoin or get some more rigs up and running and mine privately? You can do that as well. It is only unfair if someone gives himself a head start with mining.
Guys, if you are interested on how this project is going, see it for yourself on ADVFN or iHub. Users have adopted quite well to crypto because of it, one could say this is the easiest cryptocurrency to get your hands on.

Also I am usually around on Discord (https://discord.gg/mZEYGty) to answer any questions and I also do some updates and a few airdrops there.

The Plus1 coin price keep edging up was 150sat a few weeks back now trading at 400-500 sats on Cryptobridge. Difficulty suggests its due to go to 1000
legendary
Activity: 3430
Merit: 1126
Hi,

We've added $PLUS to the miners multipool: www.zpool.ca

Cheers
Activity: 1022
Merit: 19
You can now mine PlusOneCoin and more than 200 coins at new autoexchange mining pool Zergpool.com at 0.5% fee now. Please use following commands for different mining options

Option 1 Auto coin switch by profitability within algorithm with payment to wallet
Code:
 -o stratum+tcp://hmq1725.mine.zergpool.com:3747 -u  -p c=BTC 

Option 2 Direct coin mining to coin wallet
Code:
 -o stratum+tcp://hmq1725.mine.zergpool.com:3747 -u  -p c=PLUS,mc=PLUS

Option 3 Direct coin mining with autoexchange to specified coin wallet
Code:
 -o stratum+tcp://hmq1725.mine.zergpool.com:3747 -u  -p c=BTC,mc=PLUS

Please note mc stands for mining coin symbol, c stand for payout coin symbol

Happy mining,
  cheers pinpin
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
Guys, if you are interested on how this project is going, see it for yourself on ADVFN or iHub. Users have adopted quite well to crypto because of it, one could say this is the easiest cryptocurrency to get your hands on.

Also I am usually around on Discord (https://discord.gg/mZEYGty) to answer any questions and I also do some updates and a few airdrops there.
Activity: 602
Merit: 114
Pre-mine: 5m coins, so what is you max supply?
there not enough information in your first page. And which social media did you adapted for now?
Activity: 147
Hmm wondering what's going on with this project...? Any news?
Activity: 420
A coins that were used to up-voting post in social media, this sounds like some kind of advertisement coins that will help any kind of post that offering something in social media.
Up-voting the post should be able to makes something that are posted to get known by the public.
Activity: 3
Yeti Mining

We have just added PlusOneCoin to our pool at https://yetimining.net

• Low fees set to 0.2%

• Coin selection focused on ASIC-resistance

• New coins added regularly
Activity: 22
Some more interesting developments with PLUS1 coin on ADVFN.

Looks like they've created a new advertising product.  Essentially advertisers sponsor a faucet.  Around the faucet they get to put their message about their product. Users come to claim from the faucet, but obviously get exposed to the message too.

Judging by the large buys on TradeSatoshi it looks like the faucet funds are coming from the market.

They've also set up a sort of referral programme for the faucets, that rewards people for sharing links to these sponsored faucets.
Activity: 3
Anybody that is mining PLUS1 on HappyPool, please update your stratum line to change the port to 3703. This should improve mining results for all.

Code:
-a hmq1725 -o stratum+tcp://stratum.happypool.co:3703 -u  -p c=PLUS1
I sure would love to find PlusOneCoin mining software that just works on my regular PC without having to constantly reset it. I am running HappyMiner right now it crashes constantly. My other PC I can't even get it to work. Never worked so hard for so little. 

Works just fine with CC miner
ccminer-x64.exe -a hmq1725 -o stratum+tcp://stratum.happypool.co:3700 -u -p c=PLUS1
Activity: 1834
Merit: 639
*Brute force will solve any Bitcoin problem*
ADVFN is hosting some sponsored PLUS1 faucets on:

https://uk.advfn.com/common/plusonecoin/faucet

.... one has a generous 5 PLUS1 a day claim - not sure how long that will last  Smiley

Cheesy Sad Kiss

+1 weeeeeeee
Activity: 196
If you will be a quality project like Younow, your future will be brilliant. It is very important that such projects can be passed on.
Activity: 1
I sure would love to find PlusOneCoin mining software that just works on my regular PC without having to constantly reset it. I am running HappyMiner right now it crashes constantly. My other PC I can't even get it to work. Never worked so hard for so little. 
Activity: 126
Project looks interesting. I will be looking out for more information, let's see another opinion giving to this project & how this project will turn out. I’ll have to check it out.
Pages:
Jump to: