Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] PlusOneCoin |PLUS1| Social Media, Commercial Adoption (HMQ1725) - page 7. (Read 6054 times)

Activity: 24
Merit: 0
It's not exactly horrendously over-valued is it?
Activity: 66
Merit: 4
At 1,000 sats the market cap is now a massive $889,000
That's brilliant isn't it. to add a 0 is like nothing....
At 1,000 sats the market cap is now a massive $889,000
Activity: 66
Merit: 4
PlusOne just mooned on Tradesatoshi. Im mining the ass off it on happypool.io    About $3.5 a day on my 1060.
Activity: 22
Re lack of comms... I think ADVFN and OBC are just moving steadily and carefully down a dev path.. the coin doesn't quite fit into the standard altcoin mould, as it has started with a bunch of uses rather than just an currency/instrument:

1. A means to educate the ADVFN investor community which are happy to speculate, but are mostly very focussed on the equity markets (its changing though - which is very exciting when you consider what that means for the future of crypto)

2. A way of getting all of ADVFN itself focussed on crypto

3. A new community mechanism for the ADVFN BB

4. A real life 'sandbox' for the OBC devs to build their middleware software around.

A long play going on here.  Reckon there'll be a bit more communication with the wider crypto community as the offering on ADVFN matures.
Activity: 8

I don't know why they announced the one and not the other.

I believe the reason as to why PLUS1 wasn't announced here earlier was to give an advantage to their own community (ADVFN).

If they wanted to give an advantage to their own community an airdrop would have been more effective than trying to turn their subscribers into miners. It hasn't really worked, if you read the threads over there.

There were a few airdrops.

I, myself, gave a few coins out as I was one of the early adopters when they announced the coin on their forum.

But yes, I agree with what you are trying to state here, they really need a better marketing strategy, or maybe another round of airdrops (surely they have a few coins to spare).
I have just noticed something.

The people behind PLUS1 are basically the same as those behind Veggiecoin (VEGI).

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-veggie-a-cryptocurrency-for-the-animals-live-2544075

I believe the reason as to why PLUS1 wasn't announced here earlier was to give an advantage to their own community (ADVFN).

If they wanted to give an advantage to their own community an airdrop would have been more effective than trying to turn their subscribers into miners. It hasn't really worked, if you read the threads over there.
Activity: 8

The people behind PLUS1 are basically the same as those behind Veggiecoin (VEGI).

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-veggie-a-cryptocurrency-for-the-animals-live-2544075

Actually, if you look into the source code of VEGI, they are a fork of PLUS1 (and so is XCOIN).

I can see that this coin's difficulty has also skyrocketed since being announced here.

As the coin is not on CoinMarketCap yet I will manually calculate the number and put it in the header on a regular basis.

Today's number is around $390,000
Why is there no official topic? It's very likely that they want to deceive us.

The company only seem to want to communicate with their existing subscriber base on ADVFN and not the wider crypto community. I don't know why.
Activity: 35
I will join to mine and hope a nice future.
Good luck , devs !
Activity: 492
Merit: 103
A lot of blocks. Here you need a big bounty or airdrop. Why is there no official topic? It's very likely that they want to deceive us.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
This coin 25k block ... premined !!!
Good buy
Xcoin is a fork of this coin.
Activity: 412
Merit: 129
same rpc port as XCOIN....
Coin Miners pool and also Twitter feed added to header.
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1000
Admin of CoinMiners Pools
PlusOneCoin has been added to https://pool.coin-miners.info/

Stratum settings: -o stratum+tcp://stratum-eu.coin-miners.info:3747 -u PlusOneCoin_WALLET_ADDRESS -p c=PLUS1

Payouts are made automatically every 1 hours for all balances above 0.01, or 0.001 on Sunday.

I have been running the wallet on Windows and Linux for a few days now with no problems. I had to compile it for Linux. It's basically the Bitcoin QT wallet.
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
Can anyone please confirm this is a clean wallet?  Thx.
Pages:
Jump to: