Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [PMP] PreminePlus Launch ~ New Features! ~ Oct Signup Free Distribution! - page 33. (Read 148958 times)

Activity: 206
Merit: 100
Finally on exchanges  Cheesy There are still future giveaways?

all giveaway will be processed as mentioned in the OP! and we still accept new registrations for the Giveaways!

News about exchanges for PreminePlus?
legendary
Activity: 1131
Merit: 1001
each month 80000 PMP are distributed
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
You get each month proportional number of PMP.
For example for first month there was 500 people signed for giveaway, so you would get 1000/500=2PMP.
For second month 100 more people sign up and you would get 1000/600=1.66PMP
etc..
Activity: 168
I may have missed it, but can someone explain how the giveaway works?  Is it proportionally distributed based on the number of stakes you have, or based on the number that you signed up or something else?  I was hoping the sooner you signed up, the higher proportion of the giveaway you would get, similar to mining once a coin is introduced.
legendary
when is the distribution going to end next month?

there are still 3 rounds ahead of us !!
legendary
Activity: 1612
when is the distribution going to end next month?
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
Anyone interested in buying some PMP?  I have some listed on Comkort, but willing to lower the price.  Get this coin moving around and some volume to it.

PMP needs big exchanges..........
Definitely. However, we still have three more months of our monthly giveaway and getting on a big market too early may cause a sudden price drop every time people receive their monthly stakes.
Also, there is not much trading on the existing exchange(s), so for now we have very little arguments in our hands to get to some bigger place.

Well I'm not really fussed about getting on an exchange atm as I intend to make the most of the 50% 1st year PoS anyways. However it may be more tempting for people to dump if we go through all the giveaways before getting on a decent exchange because they would have received all their coins. They'd receive a more tempting chunk of BTC by dumping all at once whereas if we were already on the exchanges someone who dumps this month might not necessarily dump next month if they see there is potential for the value to rise further.
uki
legendary
Activity: 1358
cryptojunk bag holder
Anyone interested in buying some PMP?  I have some listed on Comkort, but willing to lower the price.  Get this coin moving around and some volume to it.

Definitely. However, we still have three more months of our monthly giveaway and getting on a big market too early may cause a sudden price drop every time people receive their monthly stakes.
Also, there is not much trading on the existing exchange(s), so for now we have very little arguments in our hands to get to some bigger place.
Activity: 616
Anyone interested in buying some PMP?  I have some listed on Comkort, but willing to lower the price.  Get this coin moving around and some volume to it.

Anyone interested in buying some PMP?  I have some listed on Comkort, but willing to lower the price.  Get this coin moving around and some volume to it.
uki
legendary
cryptojunk bag holder
I'm stuck at last block time of Sept 8

edit: Nevermind.  It caught up. 
sometimes, just restarting the client helps a lot to catch up.
I'm stuck at last block time of Sept 8

edit: Nevermind.  It caught up. 
Activity: 1078
Merit: 310
I have just signed off for the giveaway. Hope I'm not late for October giveaway.
uki
legendary
cryptojunk bag holder
Please don't forget about our dice site:
http://www.pmpdice.com

So far, people have gambled 4,017 PMP, with the W/L ratio of 1.26.
legendary
Activity: 980
Have any contact with a platform, I think the money can log in a trading center
legendary
Do you know, when we are getting coins for october?
No need to hurry just asking.

The coins will be sent soon, after everything is checked and ready. Thanks for your patience.
Activity: 546
Do you know, when we are getting coins for october?
No need to hurry just asking.
Activity: 529
Very good coin, I had two weeks get dividends, thank you
uki
legendary
cryptojunk bag holder
nice.. i got some of pmp coin..
how can i get again?
is there any mining for this coin?
yes, once you signed up you are entitled to each monthly stake, which you will receive automatically.
No, there is no mining, check the name of the coin. Grin
Activity: 74
Merit: 0
nice.. i got some of pmp coin..
how can i get again?
is there any mining for this coin?
Pages:
Jump to: