Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [PMP] PreminePlus Launch ~ New Features! ~ Oct Signup Free Distribution! - page 29. (Read 148958 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 500
Comkort was the first to list us. This was done without discussion with the dev team. When a bigger exchange lists us, we want to ensure the timing is right. Don't worry, Comkort won't be the last exchange to list us.

Other exchanges are of course free to list us. It's a free market, after all, however they'll have less relevance when a bigger exchange lists us. The most important thing is trading volume, and traders flock to exchanges with the biggest trade volume.

Agree Nullu. We will need to first have some more support from the community, both at IRC and Twitter before we can consider any application at bigger exchanges. For now our IRC is almost quiet and we need much more followers on Twitter. 

I was considering developing an online giveaway system. Basically. Rather than you receive the coins, you can email invites to others which provide a link for them to enter their PMP address to receive funds from the website. The inviter would also receive coins when the other person has collected theirs. It will be entirely donation driven. I'll of course donate a generous amount to start it. I'm not sure how much work it would involve. The system itself wouldn't be difficult, but the user validation could be a pain.

Let me know if this interests the community and I'll look into it.
uki
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000
cryptojunk bag holder
Comkort was the first to list us. This was done without discussion with the dev team. When a bigger exchange lists us, we want to ensure the timing is right. Don't worry, Comkort won't be the last exchange to list us.

Other exchanges are of course free to list us. It's a free market, after all, however they'll have less relevance when a bigger exchange lists us. The most important thing is trading volume, and traders flock to exchanges with the biggest trade volume.

Agree Nullu. We will need to first have some more support from the community, both at IRC and Twitter before we can consider any application at bigger exchanges. For now our IRC is almost quiet and we need much more followers on Twitter. 
Finally the payout of the September Giveaway went through smoothly! Thanks to Nullu!

Everyone who is on the Giveaway List does not need to sign up again, you are on the October Giveaway automatically.

Anyone who wants to sign up is welcome to do so at any time!

More info here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-pmp-premineplus-launch-new-features-oct-signup-free-distribution-673760

Just sign up today via PM. Hope it is not too late.  Smiley

Thanks for the giveaway. Any plan to list on more exchanges in the near future? It appears Comkort is now the only exchange listing this coin.

Activity: 700
No, you are not too late, distribution is still going on. I am looking forward to bigger exchange too!
Activity: 192
Merit: 100
Finally the payout of the September Giveaway went through smoothly! Thanks to Nullu!

Everyone who is on the Giveaway List does not need to sign up again, you are on the October Giveaway automatically.

More info here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-pmp-premineplus-launch-new-features-oct-signup-free-distribution-673760

Just sign up today via PM. Hope it is not too late.  Smiley

Thanks for the giveaway. Any plan to list on more exchanges in the near future? It appears Comkort is now the only exchange listing this coin.
More services are being considered for PMP in the near future, so now's the time to get on board.
Activity: 882
Merit: 250
thanks for the giveaways, and I will hold on these and do promotion if need.
keep watch this coin.
you can visit our official Twitter profile and help spread the word.

yes many members would need to do that.
uki
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000
cryptojunk bag holder
keep watch this coin.
you can visit our official Twitter profile and help spread the word.
Activity: 742

keep watch this coin.
Yea, I got it too. A little late distribution, but better late than never.  Smiley

Unfortunately some work-related circumstances meant I wasn't around much for a few weeks. I'm back now, so any future distribution will be on time. Running it doesn't take long at all, but it does mean I have to transfer the funds and prepare the batch csv files.
legendary
Activity: 1131
Merit: 1001
If our name is listed and their are no stake assigned will that mean we are not illegible for the october giveaway?

The list for the October Giveaway is being checked and prepared in the beginning of November before the Oct. Giveaway is being sent. We don't have so many new applicants any more that's why it's done only once a week or less.

Thanks for understanding this.

Activity: 772
If our name is listed and their are no stake assigned will that mean we are not illegible for the october giveaway?
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1009
Giveaway received! Thank you again Nullu and TMX and everyone behind this coin Cheesy
Activity: 700
Yea, I got it too. A little late distribution, but better late than never.  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1131
Merit: 1001

Activity: 284
Merit: 250
legendary
Activity: 2632
Merit: 1450
October giveaway is now complete.
Batch 2 of 3 of the October give-away now being processed. Should be done within the hour.
nice!! so the coins are being sent today.  Smiley  my wallet is syncing..

Yep. I'm processing batch 3 of 3 now. October give-away will be all done within the hour.
Pages:
Jump to: