Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [PMP] PreminePlus Launch ~ New Features! ~ Oct Signup Free Distribution! - page 56. (Read 148958 times)

Activity: 512
Merit: 500
★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange
hi TMX,

sorry for having to ask the question here, i PM'd you but got no reply.

i did the Chinese translation and i was on the giveaway list very early (No. 492), but so far, i haven't received either the bounty or the giveaway.

would you please help to check it out for me.

thanks & regards,

Martin

Hey Martin, sorry I've got a lot of PM's to get through as I've been away for a day.
You funds were sent out several days ago.

I have you down as PCdmdEHBZDwssPM41V15t3T6C6cqN2j6AC which was sent 473.118277

You need to make sure you are using a newer wallet and you are on the right chain.
Just run the "deleteblockchain.bat" file included in the wallet zip and then reopen the wallet.

hi TMX,

sorry for having to bother you again.

i finally got my wallet sync'd correctly, but there are only two transactions in it. one is 86 coins, which i think should be the giveaway, the other is 20.99 coins, i have no idea what it is for (the contest?).

so turns out the bounty is still on the way? the last block my wallet has downloaded is block 12544, i hope this is the right number.

thanks

Martin
Activity: 854
Merit: 1000
ticoty you are auotamically added to all further giveaway from PMP. There are still 5 ahead of us !
that's great !
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
Vires in Numeris
I just updated to the latest wallet with minting notification. Everything's working as it should. Thank you TMX!  Smiley
Any idea when PMP will be up for trading on an exchange? I see PMC still being traded on Polo.

We've actually been offered two exchange listings but I've turned them down at this time.
www.lazycoins.com was the most recent and it actually looks like it will become a solid exchange.
It's got a great naming scheme and appeal. "Lazypay" just sounds good  Grin

Unfortunately, I don't believe it would be particularly beneficial for the first place people can use their coins to be an exchange.

Soon the empty PoW blocks will end and Staking will take over 100% of the network propagation.
We've got some services on the way and I'll contact the developers today to see what the status is.
I've also spoken with a developer who's got some ideas for implementing some features into our coin and I'll speak with him regarding the two major features on our roadmap. Hopefully will have some interesting news on that front this week.
Lots of stuff going on but I am still trying to catch up so bear with me  Kiss

legendary
Activity: 1131
Merit: 1001
ticoty you are auotamically added to all further giveaway from PMP. There are still 5 ahead of us !
Activity: 854
wow, a new giveaway
i applied for the former one
am I in this one too?
Vires in Numeris

I entered in the first giveaway, but i was deleted from the excel sheet because my account was created at July 9th (at least, i think that is the reason), so I don't know if I have to send a pm again, ... or if the requirements are the same, I can't enter again...

You weren't deleted, you were moved to another list containing all the members with insufficient posts at the time of signup.
I've filtered through that list and removed everyone who still didn't have 20. You did, so you were carried onto the giveaway. I just finished sorting through that list yesterday and sent it to Nullu last night.
You should be receiving your coins any time now.

Heres a list of the accounts with insufficient posts.

mine too was deleted
Don't have your address (as you can see in the list it says "waiting" in the address slot).
I'll double check to see if you submitted your address after.

hi i also am on the list with insufficiant posts. That was @ the time of signing up for PMP
does this mean i receive PMP the next time,or does it mean i will never receive any?

Maybe I should have specified; that list contains the list of names of people who had insufficient posts at the time in which they signed up.

In the far right column, if there is still an "i", then they still have insufficient posts.
If there is no "i" then you were added to the giveaway.

Torrantz as you can see there is no "i" across from your name so you were entered into the first giveaway with everyone else. Your funds would have been sent out in the second wave, which I believe was sent out yesterday or the day before.

or does it mean i will never receive any?
yes, this is exactly what it means. hahaha  Roll Eyes

Vires in Numeris
hi TMX,

sorry for having to ask the question here, i PM'd you but got no reply.

i did the Chinese translation and i was on the giveaway list very early (No. 492), but so far, i haven't received either the bounty or the giveaway.

would you please help to check it out for me.

thanks & regards,

Martin

Hey Martin, sorry I've got a lot of PM's to get through as I've been away for a day.
You funds were sent out several days ago.

I have you down as PCdmdEHBZDwssPM41V15t3T6C6cqN2j6AC which was sent 473.118277

You need to make sure you are using a newer wallet and you are on the right chain.
Just run the "deleteblockchain.bat" file included in the wallet zip and then reopen the wallet.

Activity: 560
Has the initial giveaway taken place? I am on the list at https://onedrive.live.com/view.aspx?resid=C5CF85043F3860AC!251&ithint=file%2c.xlsx&app=Excel&authkey=!ALyCrepDB68sEQM  number 387 but still have no coins. Do I need to do something else? I have wallet v 0.7.6.0 fully sync'd.

Your coins were sent. I checked the log;

TRUE   2014-08-03T18:19:22   Sent to      PSU1cwE1yRf3ewmedENcxYk4cSYeCaiaeg   -86.021605   d54731901fa01c1d6c36b861a2019453d74de2a1bb1508faa20a1fe6ce946fd9-000

Unfortunately I can't verify it on the blockchain as the blockexplorer seems to be out of date, but there's the hashkey for verification when the blockchain can be checked that your coins were sent three days ago.

Found them! I had created two wallets for some reason. Now all good. Thanks.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Bass Player
Volume for PMC on Poloniex is the highest it's been in a long time  Smiley
People are jockying for PMP swappage...
legendary
Great coin this! What's the requirment for giveaway?

20 Posts, Account created before August, Message PMPGiveaway (use link in the OP !!!) with your PMP wallet adress!

That's it you'll be added to the coming round: Payday beginning of September!
Activity: 307
Great coin this! What's the requirment for giveaway?
legendary
Activity: 1148
I just updated to the latest wallet with minting notification. Everything's working as it should. Thank you TMX!  Smiley
Any idea when PMP will be up for trading on an exchange? I see PMC still being traded on Polo.
Activity: 532
Has the initial giveaway taken place? I am on the list at https://onedrive.live.com/view.aspx?resid=C5CF85043F3860AC!251&ithint=file%2c.xlsx&app=Excel&authkey=!ALyCrepDB68sEQM  number 387 but still have no coins. Do I need to do something else? I have wallet v 0.7.6.0 fully sync'd.

TRUE   2014-08-03T18:19:22   Sent to      PSU1cwE1yRf3ewmedENcxYk4cSYeCaiaeg   -86.021605   d54731901fa01c1d6c36b861a2019453d74de2a1bb1508faa20a1fe6ce946fd9-000

Unfortunately I can't verify it on the blockchain as the blockexplorer seems to be out of date, but there's the hashkey for verification when the blockchain can be checked that your coins were sent three days ago.

The latest batch of addresses have now been processed and will have received their coins.

hi, could you help to check it for me?

I've distributed all the coins from the lists I have been given, I can check if you were sent the coins or not if you give me the address, but obviously check your wallet first and ensure you've downloaded the most up to date blockchain.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Good job dev!Because of your hard working,i will buy!
Activity: 1063
Merit: 253
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

hi i also am on the list with insufficiant posts. That was @ the time of signing up for PMP
does this mean i receive PMP the next time,or does it mean i will never receive any?

You'll be added to the upcoming round automatically once you meet the minimum requirements. There is no need to sign up again!
Ok looking forward to it
thnx for reply
legendary

You'll be added to the upcoming round automatically once you meet the minimum requirements. There is no need to sign up again!
Activity: 1063
Merit: 253
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

I entered in the first giveaway, but i was deleted from the excel sheet because my account was created at July 9th (at least, i think that is the reason), so I don't know if I have to send a pm again, ... or if the requirements are the same, I can't enter again...

You weren't deleted, you were moved to another list containing all the members with insufficient posts at the time of signup.
I've filtered through that list and removed everyone who still didn't have 20. You did, so you were carried onto the giveaway. I just finished sorting through that list yesterday and sent it to Nullu last night.
You should be receiving your coins any time now.

Heres a list of the accounts with insufficient posts.

mine too was deleted
Don't have your address (as you can see in the list it says "waiting" in the address slot).
I'll double check to see if you submitted your address after.

Activity: 512
★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange

The latest batch of addresses have now been processed and will have received their coins.

hi, could you help to check it for me?
Activity: 532

Activity: 560
Has the initial giveaway taken place? I am on the list at https://onedrive.live.com/view.aspx?resid=C5CF85043F3860AC!251&ithint=file%2c.xlsx&app=Excel&authkey=!ALyCrepDB68sEQM  number 387 but still have no coins. Do I need to do something else? I have wallet v 0.7.6.0 fully sync'd.
Pages:
Jump to: