Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [PMP] PreminePlus Launch ~ New Features! ~ Oct Signup Free Distribution! - page 92. (Read 148958 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 250
Vires in Numeris
Just a thought....  I would very much like to get PMP listed on an exchange... What I don't want to is get involved in a large useless voting thread for Mintpal or such... ( pages and pages of voting for Mintpal ends up happening with no real progress as you can VOTE with BTC at that site and others... )

My three sites I would like to see is: Poloniex ( where PMC is listed now ), Bittrex ( They kick ass, they really do ), and Atomic-Trade.

If any of you folks getting involved have accounts or 'know' people, please consider these exchanges...

I feel getting on one of the 'big' exchanges will come eventually, we are far more concerned about building a strong community implementing features ( wallet or otherwise ) and getting merchants lined up....

Lets build a strong community, the big exchanges will follow...

I would like to second that. The whole concept of payed voting is inherently flawed.
That money would be better spent donating to the development team to grow and expand real features, hiring developers, marketing, etc.
If your coin has merit, exchanges will list it.
Activity: 139
Merit: 100
Nice wallet I must say. Will send a PM shortly!

Keep up the good work!
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000
Bass Player
Just a thought....  I would very much like to get PMP listed on an exchange... What I don't want to is get involved in a large useless voting thread for Mintpal or such... ( pages and pages of voting for Mintpal ends up happening with no real progress as you can VOTE with BTC at that site and others... )

My three sites I would like to see is: Poloniex ( where PMC is listed now ), Bittrex ( They kick ass, they really do ), and Atomic-Trade.

If any of you folks getting involved have accounts or 'know' people, please consider these exchanges...

I feel getting on one of the 'big' exchanges will come eventually, we are far more concerned about building a strong community implementing features ( wallet or otherwise ) and getting merchants lined up....

Lets build a strong community, the big exchanges will follow...

Vires in Numeris
Nice coin. Im in

I missed the PMCtrain in january, but i will catch this. Good work, guys, thanks

I just sent you a pm with my wallet address , hope i will get some coins , i love coins with giveaway  Wink  Grin

PreminePlus is very cool. Downloading wallet and sending PM.

Glad to have you all aboard! Be sure to tell your friends, the bigger our community is the more we all benefit.

sent a pm, wow loving the wallet!

Thank you!
I've been working very hard on it. There are some major graphic bugs at the moment but I will be getting back to work on the wallet this evening after I finish posting more info for our launch.

legendary
Bass Player
I missed the PMCtrain in january, but i will catch this. Good work, guys, thanks
is tehre a real giveaway or i have to have pmc to trade?

Yes, a real giveaway..... separate from the PMC/PMP swap.... separate people in charge of the giveaway...
That is why there is a separate thread...

Activity: 230
Merit: 101
Wallet very nice. I'm in the giveaway. Thanks!
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
is tehre a real giveaway or i have to have pmc to trade?
Activity: 799
Activity: 57
Merit: 0
Activity: 546
PreminePlus is very cool. Downloading wallet and sending PM.
legendary
Activity: 1848
sent a pm, wow loving the wallet!
legendary
Activity: 1722
Admin of CoinMiners Pools
Hello everyone,
Just a reminder, please do NOT post your PMP wallet addresses in this thread, thanks.

You can view the current list of giveaway entrants HERE

how to get on list then?

There are two buttons in the main thread, near the middle...
One says "Click here to submit your PMP wallet address".

Tongue
I just sent you a pm with my wallet address , hope i will get some coins , i love coins with giveaway  Wink  Grin
legendary
Bass Player
Vires in Numeris
Hello everyone,
Just a reminder, please do NOT post your PMP wallet addresses in this thread, thanks.

If you missed the button that says "click here to submit your PMP wallet address for the giveaway" you can also click here.

Please note: I will not be replying to each and every applicant. Please double check that your name and wallet address has been added to the list within 24-48 hours.

Thanks!

Would definitely like to have a stake.
But no offense, I can't find your name mentioned anywhere in the op. Would be great if 1 of the 3 trusted members from op could confirm your account as being legit.
Anyway I'm bookmarking this thread. Would be interesting to see how this unfolds  Smiley

You might have missed this:

That is a link that takes you directly to a blank PM addressed to PMPgiveaway where you can send him (me, us) your PMP address.
What would some random person have to gain by pretending to be a member of the team and gathering names and PMP addresses?
We also did the same thing for the PMC-to-PMP swap with a user account called PMCswap. This makes it easier to keep track of messages/applicants and also doesn't flood my own personal message box.

Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1148
Hello everyone,

If you missed the button that says "click here to submit your PMP wallet address for the giveaway" you can also click here.

Please note: I will not be replying to each and every applicant. Please double check that your name and wallet address has been added to the list within 24-48 hours.

Thanks!

Would definitely like to have a stake.
But no offense, I can't find your name mentioned anywhere in the op. Would be great if 1 of the 3 trusted members from op could confirm your account as being legit.
Anyway I'm bookmarking this thread. Would be interesting to see how this unfolds  Smiley
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
Hello everyone,

how to get on list then?

There are two buttons in the main thread, near the middle...
One says "Click here to submit your PMP wallet address".

Tongue
Activity: 226
Merit: 100
Hello everyone,

how to get on list then?
Activity: 686
very interesting. Like to get involve.
Vires in Numeris
Lots more info to come such as block explorer, premine wallet addresses (for transparency), development status, etc.
Stay tuned!
legendary
Activity: 1848
interesting will do this once I get home
Pages:
Jump to: