Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Po.et - digital creative assets timestamped onto the blockchain - page 20. (Read 40026 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 250
just listed on binance exchange guys.....
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Already on Binance!

This not trading on Binance! Only EtherDelta, HitBTC and COSS right now.
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
Already on Binance!
Activity: 99
Merit: 10
I've already seen some similar ICO, why are you different?

Thought the same, but if you compare most of the similar projects. None of them have that kind of team, advisory, support. Would be nice if they are more active in promoting Po.et! But anyway great project!
Activity: 21
Hello Guys ,
I have a question maybe someone can help me with , i had LTBCoin on poloniex and i sow many ppl exchange LTBCoin to POE , do u think i can exchange the coins if i have them on poloniex disabled wallet ?
Activity: 23
On which exchanges will tokens trade?
Activity: 49
I will follow closely
Activity: 742
Merit: 106
Could someone please tell me the exact ico price of 1 Po.et token in USD, BTC and ETH? Is it currently trading below ico price?
ICO DETAILS:
15,707 Po.et tokens for 100$
78,539 Po.et tokens for 500$
157,079 Po.et tokens for 1,000$
392,699 Po.et tokens for 2,500$
785,398 Po.et tokens for 5,000$
1,570,796 Po.et tokens for 10,000$
3,926,990 Po.et tokens for 25,000$
7,853,981 Po.et tokens for 50,000$

=> ICO price: 1 POE ≈ 0.0064$
Activity: 931
Merit: 257
HAIL THE KING!
Could someone please tell me the exact ico price of 1 Po.et token in USD, BTC and ETH? Is it currently trading below ico price?
Activity: 258
Merit: 12
Cheap Coin Madness! doubled my stack
Activity: 96
Merit: 10
I saw the recent updates about your visit in San Francisco. Builing community is a must. Good work guys.. hope to develop nice in future
Activity: 364
spattered throughout the golden ethers
Is there a masternode option for this [Suspicious link removed]d luck!

Ignorance is bliss.
Activity: 14
Is there a masternode option for this [Suspicious link removed]d luck!
Activity: 144
Merit: 103
The project is fine, but there isn't much movement. I already have a few POETs in good condition and I hope that some day the designers of poet will realize that without marketing the crypto doesn't gain popularity and that despite a great work, no one knows its application.

That may be the goal, wanting to work quietly on the project, but I do not know if investors will think the same

A convinced long term poet

PD: Last notices on blog --> https://blog.po.et/po-et-development-update-september-18th-2017-eeb8e9b2944f
Activity: 362
POE is amazing. Get in on it.  Wink

yeah ,but this thread is so quite right . how did you think about amazing , what's you talking about.
Activity: 12
POE is amazing. Get in on it.  Wink
Activity: 33
very promising project!

im glad that i could buy poe, before many people know it Wink
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
What is exactly the difference between Po.et and CREA? And are there ongoing negotiations with big news websites for integrating Po.et?
Activity: 9
Po.et is truely a nice vision, and there we can see one of the best sites of Cryptocurrencys:
No more 3th parties which will slow you down when you just want to be productive and creative!
I am as artist really looking forward with this project, and i am invested in POE and will invest again when i see people actually realize how promising it is.

Also i am really curious about actually using this service in future. Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: