Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Po.et - digital creative assets timestamped onto the blockchain - page 21. (Read 40026 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 100
spattered throughout the golden ethers
Another overvalued project with no product in sight it seems. Market cap is nuts for now but interesting idea.

Look at their backers: industry all-stars.

Look at their whitepaper: full of technical and practical engineering.

Thanks for the cheap coins...
Activity: 840
Merit: 500
Another overvalued project with no product in sight it seems. Market cap is nuts for now but interesting idea.
Activity: 350
Merit: 101

I just found this coin and the project looks great and the team also looks great but for me the supply is high. I'm not sure if I should dive in.
Coin supply is quite unimportant. E. g. there are 2.8E15 IOTAs or 5.8E14 Byteballs
Activity: 432
Merit: 250
Are all the coins in circulation? $44 mln marketcap for this coins right now seems a bit too much imo.
Is there a place where all the ICO info is published?
Activity: 322

I just found this coin and the project looks great and the team also looks great but for me the supply is high. I'm not sure if I should dive in.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
OTCing my tokens for .00004 eth, about 10-15% less than what they're going for on ED--I dislike Etherdelta. PM me, can use trusted escrows on btctalk.
Activity: 361
myfranco, thanks buddy. Is that a confirmed number, or did you get that from coinmarketcap?
You're welcome. I took it from Coinmarketcap.
Activity: 76
Merit: 10
myfranco, thanks buddy. Is that a confirmed number, or did you get that from coinmarketcap?

That number is in the official token sale paper available here:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/prp147uqywcl10r/Poet_Token_Info.pdf?dl=0

I got that link from here:

https://po.et/token
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
Activity: 361
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
How many coins total?
Activity: 2100
Merit: 418
wov.already 4 times the ico price.
very nice for ico investors.
Activity: 490
Hello. Bye.
ICO price was $0.00637.

Interesting project Ive been watching for the get go. How is this different then Decent?
Activity: 2100
Merit: 418
yeah i would like to know the ico price as well.
Activity: 1218
BintexFutures
Just bought a fair amount POE tokens and I want to ask whether the current price of POE is above or below ICO in etherdelta? And what was the ICO price?

Thanks
Activity: 258
Merit: 12
I believe I helped a little, today I requested for poe to be added to coinmarketcap.com and they added it within hours of the request  Grin

https://coinmarketcap.com/assets/poet/

Could you imagine if Vice starts plugging poe as decentralized method for individual creators to make money and allow your voice to be heard the way it was intended while informing watchers about blockchain tech?  I could actually see this happening.
Activity: 364
spattered throughout the golden ethers
Interesting alternative to CREA. Po.et vs. CREA feels a bit like Money vs. Zcash anon fight, because it is like a money vs. idealists fight.

I dare not a forecast here, but it is really hard to miss any of both projects, because there is a lot of upside potential. I have found a po.et sidebar integration on a popular bitcoin magazine website short after the ico finished. Wow.

Yes, does sound like a CREA-killer. The backers are pretty legit, just picked up some $POE on EtherDelta before it gets hot on a bigger exchange.
Activity: 509
Disrupt the banking system!
Interesting alternative to CREA. Po.et vs. CREA feels a bit like Money vs. Zcash anon fight, because it is like a money vs. idealists fight.

I dare not a forecast here, but it is really hard to miss any of both projects, because there is a lot of upside potential. I have found a po.et sidebar integration on a popular bitcoin magazine website short after the ico finished. Wow.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
 successful project. I want to buy ether delta. I'm thinking about entering the polo list. Licensing digital assets and protecting the rights of the people. Nice and important project. Good luck team. Very good idea. Wink
Activity: 504
Crypto is life !
POE token already traded on the exchange EtherDelta , a good opportunity to buy for those who did not participate in the pre-sale

https://etherdelta.github.io/#POE-ETH

Thanks for the heads up; I noticed it was on etherdelta yesterday but didn't know what poe was; fortunately I came here and saw your post and calculated the price to ico and made sense to pick some up!

Hope for the best with this coin; seems like the alternative platform to steem.
You are welcome Smiley Good luck with POE
Pages:
Jump to: