Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] POKERCOIN - POKER-POW/POS-Let's give pokerplayers a coin for the future - page 34. (Read 44002 times)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0
Hahahahaha i'm back when will this be listed on cryptopia.co.nz
Activity: 100
Merit: 10
Paper and Web wallets are ready for use.

https://www.pokercoin.net

This is good update dev, i have one question does this web wallet allow people to stake there pokercoins? i not see many web wallets with this feature so i think it is a good idea if you can implement this in your web wallet.

That would be way cool. I am so glad cryptoburst61 , you didnt ask if the paper wallets would stake.. betcha someone out there has! Smiley

Thank you for your idea.

When we are going to upgrade the web wallet we will implement the staking function too.
Activity: 70

This is good update dev, i have one question does this web wallet allow people to stake there pokercoins? i not see many web wallets with this feature so i think it is a good idea if you can implement this in your web wallet.

That would be way cool. I am so glad cryptoburst61 , you didnt ask if the paper wallets would stake.. betcha someone out there has! Smiley
Activity: 233
Merit: 100

Nice, good work dev!!! While the markets keep collapsing, its all good, because I am hugging my small amount of pokercoin like a drunk sailor and smiling.

We have changed our pool software. This one is way more sofisticated.

You can find our official Mining Pool here: http://www.pokercoinpool.com
Stop creating bull-shit coins with bullshit reasons... Poker Players don't need a coin to play Poker, there are already enough coins out there that can do this. Pokerplayers need a friggin PLATFORM to actually play a game.
That's exactly what we are building....

Thanks for replying to that, I dont see the point when members just leap into a thread to burn a new coin especially when there are hundreds of new coins all the time and to be honest alot do not have clear direction and purpose initially, but its what they become, with time, thats important. At least with this we know the direction.

And whether or not it gets there and becomes a great or as DaveyJones said, a bull faeces coin, time will tell. But that doesn't really matter because every new coin increases interest and awareness of crypto to the wider community in some small way, which is a win for everyone.
Not all of us are rich or have giant miners to play with the big currencies like Monero..let the guppies be and stop raining on the parade.
Activity: 233
Stop creating bull-shit coins with bullshit reasons... Poker Players don't need a coin to play Poker, there are already enough coins out there that can do this. Pokerplayers need a friggin PLATFORM to actually play a game.

I think this will be a good crypto for poker players when the platform is development and released. You have a time frame for this to be released dev? i still waiting on pokercoin to be listed on other exchanges before i start to buy and because right now i not have spare btc to buy. I think this coin will do well if the dev stick with it.
Activity: 137
Activity: 140
Interesting idea!
Maybe it will be more interesting to players. More anonymity
Activity: 341
Merit: 250
Pokerplayers need a friggin PLATFORM to actually play a game.

That's what the devs are working on.
Activity: 768
Merit: 505
Profit minning is very small.

If you're mining for immediate profit you shouldn't be mining this. This is for people who speculate on future value.

Yeah very well put, the coin has little value at the moment but the dev has mentioned some things like partnering with poker sites etc as possibilities that sound promising for a rise in the future, hence us miners, speculate it will rise.

Also the name is kickass, and even though its been done before with this name, its the only current active coin.

Would be awesome if the coin got listed on coinmarketcap.

To get listed on CoinMarketCap we need to have at least 10000 USD daily trading volume on one of the exchanges. Hopefully, we are going to have that on the next month.

Currently, you can monitor the Market Cap here: https://chainz.cryptoid.info/poker/

Awesome thanks for the explanation!
After your correction, I decided to try the prey again in 8 hours, I got 157 blocks the whole day and waited for when my coins would come and a miracle came to me 19630.78577375 POKER. If the 1000 POKER reward itself judge how many blocks are confirmed and the rest are all orphans. Developers need you to think about this and take measures to make orphans less (((

We have sent the coins.

Thank you for your patience.
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
What is the current POW block mass. what is your plan details for POKERCOIN  dev?
Activity: 1498
Merit: 507
Not your Keys, not your Bitcoin

If you're mining for immediate profit you shouldn't be mining this. This is for people who speculate on future value.

Yeah very well put, the coin has little value at the moment but the dev has mentioned some things like partnering with poker sites etc as possibilities that sound promising for a rise in the future, hence us miners, speculate it will rise.

Also the name is kickass, and even though its been done before with this name, its the only current active coin.

To get listed on CoinMarketCap we need to have at least 10000 USD daily trading volume on one of the exchanges. Hopefully, we are going to have that on the next month.

Does this mean Pokercoin is going to be listed on a better known exchange? I can't see 10,000 USD daily volume happening on the current one.

Also are there any discussions regarding changing the emission rate through a halving of the block reward? Something like this could positively impact the price.

Yes I does this mean pokercoin list on a better known exchange .Yeah very well put, the coin has little value at the moment but the dev has mentioned some things like partnering with poker sites etc as possibilities that sound promising for a rise in the future, hence us miners, speculate it will rise.
Activity: 341
Merit: 250

Does this mean Pokercoin is going to be listed on a better known exchange? I can't see 10,000 USD daily volume happening on the current one.

Also are there any discussions regarding changing the emission rate through a halving of the block reward? Something like this could positively impact the price.
where roadmap anda future plans for this coin ?
btw have alpha tester if for gambling platform ?

There will be no testing phase on the poker platform. We will announce it when it is ready for playing.

Currently, you can monitor the Market Cap here: https://chainz.cryptoid.info/poker/
Pages:
Jump to: