Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] POKERCOIN - POKER-POW/POS-Let's give pokerplayers a coin for the future - page 35. (Read 44002 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Profit minning is very small.

If you're mining for immediate profit you shouldn't be mining this. This is for people who speculate on future value.

Yeah very well put, the coin has little value at the moment but the dev has mentioned some things like partnering with poker sites etc as possibilities that sound promising for a rise in the future, hence us miners, speculate it will rise.

Also the name is kickass, and even though its been done before with this name, its the only current active coin.

Would be awesome if the coin got listed on coinmarketcap.
Activity: 341
Merit: 250

If you're mining for immediate profit you shouldn't be mining this. This is for people who speculate on future value.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 254
Trphy.io
where roadmap anda future plans for this coin ?
btw have alpha tester if for gambling platform ?
Activity: 1022
Merit: 500
Activity: 341
Merit: 250
Any plans to get listed on an exchange CoinMarketCap tracks?
Yeah Nemorus,

I found coin-miners a good pool too, payouts were regular.
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
After your correction, I decided to try the prey again in 8 hours, I got 157 blocks the whole day and waited for when my coins would come and a miracle came to me 19630.78577375 POKER. If the 1000 POKER reward itself judge how many blocks are confirmed and the rest are all orphans. Developers need you to think about this and take measures to make orphans less (((

I worked with this pool http://coin-miners.xyz I like
Activity: 100
After your correction, I decided to try the prey again in 8 hours, I got 157 blocks the whole day and waited for when my coins would come and a miracle came to me 19630.78577375 POKER. If the 1000 POKER reward itself judge how many blocks are confirmed and the rest are all orphans. Developers need you to think about this and take measures to make orphans less (((

Again, Thank you for reporting this issue.

We have noticed a bug in the pool software and we are going to replace the software as soon as possible.

We are going to send the missing coins again, and let you know when the new pool is ready.

In the mean time, if you would like to continue mining, we suggest to try an other pool.
But please note that, we don't have any relations with the other mining pools, that is why we can't garantee the coins for your work!

We apologise for any inconvenience that this may have caused you.

Thank you for your understanding.
Activity: 2072
Merit: 761
To boldly go where no rabbit has gone before...

Can you try this one?

http://pools.cryptoservices.guru/index.php?page=gettingstarted
Activity: 377
Merit: 100
Hello! the coins never came (( PCZtYJcQq2M2dCSKKdn9AnoUmtGwFu11pR
Thank you for understanding my problem, my wallet:PCZtYJcQq2M2dCSKKdn9AnoUmtGwFu11pR
Activity: 233
This is an interesting coin, I think it will be a good coin for poker players in the future. Will there be any promotions campaigns dev like signature campaign and social media campaigns facebook and twitter? I think promotions is good idea to spread the word.

Thank you for your ideas. Yes, we are planning it, around end of this month.

you are welcome dev, i will look forward to the promotions at the end of the month. I think the signature campaign works the best because it reach a lot of people in this forum and it is crypto related as well, but social media is also good nowdays with crypto. I hope this will be successful coin, gl dev.
This is an interesting coin, I think it will be a good coin for poker players in the future. Will there be any promotions campaigns dev like signature campaign and social media campaigns facebook and twitter? I think promotions is good idea to spread the word.

Thank you for your ideas. Yes, we are planning it, around end of this month.
Activity: 233
Tested your official pool for an hour found 28 blocks but the coins never came in inserted your wallet address in blokExplorers  order to check the result of the extraction gives an error (((where did my coins go?

Thank you for reporting the issue.

We have noticed a bug in the pool software and we are going to replace it as soon as possible.

In the mean time please send your wallet address and we will send your coins.

We apologise for any inconvenience that this may have caused you, and we appreciate your understanding.
Activity: 91
The coin will focus on a group of friends who love poker, optimistic about the token, follow you
On one hand, it's minable.

On the other hand the announcement has no attention to detail, even from the first line.

"Pokercoin want’s be be the coin which can be received when playing online Poker."

Thank you for your input!

I like that, its nice to see a dev who doesn't lash out at negative feedback and replies with a cool head! Kudos!
Pages:
Jump to: