Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀[ANN] POLIS | Airdrop Governance | Decentralized | - page 64. (Read 50019 times)

copper member
Activity: 308
Merit: 2
Polis empowers people: www.polispay.org
Hi Dev - I can start working on the website. Please take a look at your PM - sent a couple questions your way.

Sorry, can respond pm because of new user. I already have domain. You can start working as you please.

Could you install Wordpress on the new domain and give me the login details? I can use that to set up the site.

I am sorry, but I wont giving login details. You can work on a free wordpress site send me screenshots and just send me archives.
Activity: 197
Merit: 100
pool.friends-master.net

Pool fee: 1 %
Payout : 1 h

-a x11 -o stratum+tcp://pool.friends-master.net:3533 -u YOU_POLIS_WALLET_ADDRESS -p c=Polis
Activity: 11
Merit: 1
cant run wallet in ubuntu 16.04

./polis-qt: error while loading shared libraries: libzmq.so.5: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

You need to get the dependencies. Check out https://github.com/polispay/polis/blob/master/doc/build-unix.md
Activity: 196
Hi Dev - I can start working on the website. Please take a look at your PM - sent a couple questions your way.

Sorry, can respond pm because of new user. I already have domain. You can start working as you please.

Could you install Wordpress on the new domain and give me the login details? I can use that to set up the site.
copper member
All the executables under Ubuntu Xenial

./polis-qt: error while loading shared libraries: libzmq.so.5: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

I cant find the way to install that library.

Also trying to compile from source, ./configure reports:

checking for Berkeley DB C++ headers... no
configure: error: libdb_cxx headers missing, polis Core requires this library for wallet functionality (--disable-wallet to disable wallet functionality)

root@backup:~/polis-1.0# apt install libdb-dev
libdb-dev ya está en su versión más reciente (1:5.3.21~exp1ubuntu2).
0 actualizados, 0 nuevos se instalarán

Please check documentation for compiling, or just download compiled wallet.

https://github.com/polispay/polis/blob/master/doc/build-unix.md

Both have unmet dependencies.
Activity: 334
Merit: 13
try

./cgminer -o stratum+tcp://s2.altcoinix.com:4002 -u Weblogin.WorkerName -p WorkerPassword

someone mining
try
./cgminer -o stratum+tcp://s2.altcoinix.com:4002 -u Weblogin.WorkerName -p WorkerPassword
Activity: 338
Merit: 251
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
All the executables under Ubuntu Xenial

I cant find the way to install that library.

Also trying to compile from source, ./configure reports:

checking for Berkeley DB C++ headers... no
configure: error: libdb_cxx headers missing, polis Core requires this library for wallet functionality (--disable-wallet to disable wallet functionality)

root@backup:~/polis-1.0# apt install libdb-dev
libdb-dev ya está en su versión más reciente (1:5.3.21~exp1ubuntu2).
0 actualizados, 0 nuevos se instalarán
New Pool

http://s2.altcoinix.com/pol/public/

s2.altcoinix.com:4002

port:4002

not need wallet
Activity: 338
Merit: 251

copper member
Hello, Dev
I cant launch wallet at ubuntu, polis-qt is not executable, though permissions were changed

Yes, it works. You need to give write permissions using chmod +x from command line, and then open it ./polis-qt
Still wasnt able to launch it. Could you please tell when are you going to make win wallet? As it is already late at my time zone should I wait or it will take hours or a day? Please, caould you be more specific

Thank you

Yes, a coupe of hours for windows wallet.

Activity: 124
Merit: 11
Wow! their their blockchain is ready and they have masternode. I think the mining on this coin is really exciting eventhough they have a lot to improve but I've seen a potential on this coin.
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
Need windows wallet!
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000
Admin of CoinMiners Pools
POLIS  has been added to https://pool.coin-miners.info/

Stratum settings: -o stratum+tcp://stratum-eu.coin-miners.info:3533 -u POLIS_WALLET_ADDRESS -p c=POLIS

Payouts are made automatically every 1 hours for all balances above 0.01, or 0.001 on Sunday.
Activity: 196
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
Hello, Dev
I cant launch wallet at ubuntu, polis-qt is not executable, though permissions were changed

Yes, it works. You need to give write permissions using chmod +x from command line, and then open it ./polis-qt
Still wasnt able to launch it. Could you please tell when are you going to make win wallet? As it is already late at my time zone should I wait or it will take hours or a day? Please, caould you be more specific

Thank you
copper member
Hello, Dev

Activity: 48
Merit: 0
Another great project to check out. Viberate! Check out their service at www.viberate.com and their Facebook at @ViberateOFC.

The token got integrated into JAXX too and is listed on all major exchanges!!

https://medium.com/viberate-blog/why-will-we-integrate-vib-into-jaxx-cdd84dd0b1f3

Facebook mentions of @ViberateOFC
Twitter mentions of @Viberate_com

Service:
www.viberate.com
Investor site:
www.viberate.io
Facebook page:
www.facebook.com/viberateOFC/
Facebook group:
www.facebook.com/groups/Viberate.VIB.token/
Twitter page
www.twitter.com/Viberate_com